Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Invincible Music, Blue posts

Just me who think the song is "meh" ?

just an ordinary classic song, not something i would download and listen to more then once

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dantiakazzak
    Just me who think the song is "meh" ?

just an ordinary classic song, not something i would download and listen to more then once
    LOL

I've been listening to it almost non-stop since yesterday. This song is great.

But to each his own...
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account

Get raiding 5 hours a night kids - there's your reward: a flying horsey!

how long will it take till they figured out the ele t10 4 piece bonus? icc is bad in 25 man, too much movement -.-

DO SOMETHING BLIZZ, Your not caring for eles is just embarrasing....

if not, pls delete the class, you messed it up!

and no, i'm not a nub without knowing the class, i just cant stand this ignorism any longer !!!!

(sry for bad english)

Try playing the music after about 11 seconds start the video sounds epic, and wow id give up my hunter for that mount......

Quote Originally Posted by shogo238
    music damned near brought a tear to my eye. fantastic.
    ^This
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Way to use rapidshit for the song.

Time and events have left it unclear whether the song refers to the former prince of Lordaeron or his beloved steed.
    The song definitely refers to the horse.

The first line in the song is "relicto equinus", if I hear it correctly, which would be Latin for "horse remains". Which kind of makes sense for an undead horse.

That music piece is incredible! It's so epic. As a great warcraft lore geek, this makes me appreciate the game even more. There is more to this game than getting loot and achievements. Music like this does help to get the fantasy feeling of the game. Though I doubt it is dedicated for Invincible. It sounds sad, reminding me about Arthas when he was a holy paladin only trying to save his kingdom and people, before he was corrupted.

Soon the Lich King will die, and we get to see the climatic ending of this expansion. I am hopeful that the good Arthas will be part of the Lich King fight or in the epilogue after. I hear that a cutscene will come immediately after the Lich King dies.

The story of Arthas and the Lich King makes me think that Arthas might not be truly the villain we think him to be.... As it stands, he is the only thing preventing a wave of undead from sweeping across Azeroth as the Burning Legion wanted. He also has seemingly engineered things to bring the mightiest warriors of Azeroth and Outland to fight him.... but why would he invite them into his lair if he could have easily taken us as his minions at any time.... perhaps there is another story to be told....

What is the music playing in the mount video?

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir
    Way to use rapidshit for the song.
    You say this yet many people have uploaded it to facebook and to other sites like megaupload, rapidshare, and other file sharing sites. Next time don't be so lazy and look for the other links, I posted 5 links myself where you can download it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

OFC someone made a mistake - AB favors Alliance, they have better paths, and 1st base is 0.2s closer to starting location - yes I've given distance in time but I assume that both sides uses same auras/speed-ups, etc and then Alliance is always first at the first flag so they can capture it as 1st too.
    about paths: LM is easy accessible from stables as GM does, its easier and faster to get them from ST than from farm.
    PS im not mentioning the AV favoring Alliance where to get the final boss u have to kill all NPCs in front of Stormpike's bunker or some Horde retard/looser will aggro it and wipe ur stormpike raid

I'm interested in setting up a stream similar to what Boubouille created in the original post, for the Invincible FLV file, but on my Facebook page. Would this be possible and if so could someone explain how, thanks.

Just a note to your speculation on the association of the song. My Latin is terrible and based on my slightly less terrible knowledge of Spanish, but I believe that the mount reference may not be far off. At least a couple times, including early on, I heard what sounded like "equinus" - close to the Latin root for horse (and where we get words in English like "equestrian" and "equine," meaning "of or related to horses").

Then again, it could just be a passing reference in the song to a broader picture that includes horses. Either way, it's a pretty epic song.

EDIT: Pretty obvious I'm a TLDR guy, as at least two others have mentioned the Latin reference with much more precision than I did. At least I'm happy I was on the right track. Hope there's a cinematic associated with this

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire
    The lyrics for the part that is the same as the WotLK opening cinematic:

An Karanir Thanagor,
    Long live the king

Mor Ok Anga'lor,
    May he reign forever

Mor Ok Gorum Pala'ahm Raval.
    May his strength fail him never.

Taken from the book The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

It doesn't say what language that is in the book but I would guess its one of the elvish languages from the Warcraft universe...
    Interestng. In my oppinion, the song and these verses have alot more to do with Bolvar than Arthas. It doesn't sound like a sad song to me, more like something very solemn. Throughout the song, I imagined Bolvar putting on the Helm and standing on the throne. Or better yet, Tirion or some random good guy crowning him, with all the spirits of Frostmourne surrounding them

That song is definitely nice to listen to.

Still can't download cause server is too bizy -_-
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

im in the same boat as fury, really want to Download this song and it is saying server busy or there are no free spots open for me to que.

If someone that has the song could use a different mirror (filehosting.org is one that comes to my mind) or another, it would be really appreciated!

- Crim