Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Affliction: Learning to corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    This thread is very usefull and it grew alot. CBA to read all the first ones but is it or is it not updated since there are like 8 pages going on after it?
    There's nothing to update, the information on the first page still holds true.

15+ Year Old Account

Goodie, will direct a guldie with a cute little warlock alt to it =)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Does T10 4pc cancel ToT? Just 5 min ago we pulled Rotface and I was given tricks, then i heard my 4pc audio cue and looked back at my ToT which had disappeared (and i'm pretty sure it had like 5 sec left on it)

It shouldn't, ideally you stack them together on purpose twice a fight.

What addon were you using that gave the audio cue, or was tracking duration left on ToTT?

Someone else posted a while back saying this UA/Haunt seemed to be dropping off the boss and he couldn't figure out if another lock was overwriting it, but I believe it was Addon issues just causing it to look like it dropped. You could check into that if you've updated something recently.

Sometimes addons just screw up a tad anyways. Power Auras is always 1 second behind on my 4pc T10 proc, saying I have 1 second left as it drops off on my Blizz UI buffs.

I personally use DoT timer to monitor devious minds, tott etc... I'll make a screenshot tonight if I remember.

I use power auras to warn me when shadow trance procs, or if I'm missing certain buffs (e.g. spell stone etc...)
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

This is the second time I saw Devious Minds overwrite Tricks of the Trade. I use the default buff UI so it wouldnt be an addon issue. Can anyone actually confirm that 4pc proc and ToT stack, or did everyone just assume they would... screenshot plz

Don't have a screenshot but they def. stack. I would have suggested an Addon issue with buffs of the same type, but you already mentioned it wasn't that. I've had Addons like Power Auras telling me they are both up, and last night I raided on my laptop with no addons, and the default UI for buffs showed them both up at the same time as well, so I dunno what to tell you.

Yea it's weird. I use powerauras to tell me when they're up, but it's been twice now that I've been looking at the ToT icon on my default buffs UI, then seeing Devious Minds pop up and Tricks disappear. I don't mind not seeing it as long as they are actually stacking, but it's still weird.

Edit: I'm gonna make a powerauras sound for both buffs active at the same time, so I'll know they stack if i ever hear the sound.
    Last edited by matornot; 2010-06-27 at 08:49 PM.