Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

When Cataclysm gets closer, they may do the 20% health nerf to all bosses. I'd hate to see how easy a heroic will be then on top of all of these changes.

Bring on ARTHAS!

super duper booper nooper cooper jooper looper tooper snooperly duperly

no arena season

MAN I WANT MY RGLAD TITULZ! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Charo
    Probably means you need to kill the three wings first, notice the pulsing colors coming from the wings that turn off when you kill the main boss...
    Quite possible actually, I forgot for what are likely role-playing reasons we're often considered part of the Ashen Verdict instead of "the players". It sounds fancier atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee
    I don't get it. MMO champion and the rest of the internet have been saying for weeks that the patch would hit on the 26th...but now, after the notes are out we get a "lolz we lied"(short version). WTF is that about? This is why release dates should never be "guessed" at. If there are "sources" saying no patch...at least give a reason as to why. Unless said source could give you a reason as to why, then they imo are not credible at all
    Arena Season 8 was supposed to start one week after the end of Season 7.

Season 8 models aren't in patch 3.3 and have to be introduced in Patch 3.3.2.

= Patch should have been January 26th, they probably postponed because of a last minute bug and this is why Blizzard never announces patches, that kind of stuff just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dungeon and Raid

• Forge of Souls
      • Devourer of Souls will cast Mirrored Soul less frequently.
      • Trash mobs Spell Reflect abilities have been changed. It now has a cast time, 2 charges, and chance to reflect reduced to 75% from 100%

Nexus
      • Anomalus casts Create Rift only once now. (Down from 3)
    This is REALLY necessary?

One more boring week with no arenas. God damn PvE, Blizz could release all the important (PvP) stuff right now but they choose not to because you all would whine about how PvP weapons are better despite requires 2-3 weeks of points to obtain. That and Blizzard's precious cinematic which will be datamined immediately regardless of if Lich King dies or not.

Let's be honest here. Sorrowgrave was worse than Ionar for some classes (you know, those classes who don't have bullets)

And thank god they finally are going to make Bronzebeard run faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos25
    This is REALLY necessary?
    Yes, you're obviously not a caster. I can barely DPS on those stupid skeleton guys in FoS because I know as soon as Missile Barrage procs and I cast it, those stupid reflect shields are going to suddenly pop up while 5 missiles are in mid-air and bounce right back at me, killing me. I've also killed someone before on the Devourer of Souls for the same reason, Mirrored Souls popping up while 5 missiles are in the air and there's not a thing I can do to stop them. Tell me what DPS or healer has over 30 000 HP and will survive that?

As for all the Heroic nerfs, they were necessary as well, as when you have 4 lvl 80s in full tier 9+, Heroics are so damned boring. I hate Violet Hold, it puts me to sleep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

Shaman t10 4 piece....still looks stupid.
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

I don't get it. MMO champion and the rest of the internet have been saying for weeks that the patch would hit on the 26th...but now, after the notes are out we get a "lolz we lied"(short version). WTF is that about? This is why release dates should never be "guessed" at. If there are "sources" saying no patch...at least give a reason as to why. Unless said source could give you a reason as to why, then they imo are not credible at all
    if you rage over such simple things, its maybe time to not read notes/sites before actual content is released as you obviously cant handle a fail in guesstimates (and to add this is the first "fail" in a long long time this site has made such guesses).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

First...chuck...your a moron. If your only post in this thread is to bash another persons post...you need to gtfo. Don't you have school in the morning kiddo?

Second...Boub...ty for the reply.

Third...it wasn't an effin rage. It's how I type, talk, am, etc...so like I said in part 1...go to bed kid and let the grown ups do their talking. Anyway, I just hate blizzards lack of any true customer support/accountability when it comes to things like content. Thats why I wish they would stick to their "soon" philosophy and never say another date again. That crap about "as early as the 19th" ffffff that. Not only that, but their "2 weeks between wings" statement can also be thrown out the window. Yeah, bugs happen...that's cool and all. But ffs blizz, let ppl know what is really going on! L2customersupport

Wow one more week with no arena ><!!! :'( :'(

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn
    Shaman t10 4 piece....still looks stupid.
    I wonder how exactly this is going to be coded. When the DoT receives the additional duration, does the game treat the spell as though it were just cast, or does it continue to tick using the damage values present when it was first cast.

Either way, if I know elemental and I'm sure I don't, you still won't be able to maintain a rolling flame shock indefinitely, but you could still maintain it for a bit longer.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

15+ Year Old Account

Does anyone know the stats of the str ring yet?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

MMO Champion and the 'rest of the internet' don't have some super secret source inside Blizzard telling them whats going to happen. They have the same info that is available to anyone who looks for it and they compile it to one source and make educated guesses from there.

Every arena season so far has had one week between the end of one and the start of another. We knew the arena season was going to end soon so they were able to make estimates from there and narrow it down has time went by. After the season ended they were then able to use Blizzards past behavior and make an educated guess on when the new patch would come out.

Blizzard changed their previous pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhat
    MMO Champion and the 'rest of the internet' don't have some super secret source inside Blizzard telling them whats going to happen.
    Hey. Cataclysm.

Another boring week without rated arena

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    Quite possible actually, I forgot for what are likely role-playing reasons we're often considered part of the Ashen Verdict instead of "the players". It sounds fancier atleast.
    Possible yea...I'm not sold though. Them throwing another gate in sounds awfully...blizzardy. :/

Was there ever any blue confirmation regarding the Lich King being available after Sindragosa?

First...chuck...your a moron.

Irony...

Anyway, one more week...it will be ok guys~ The heroic nerfing is silly, but I can see why they do it since most of them are trivial and boring, making it faster helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Hey. Cataclysm.

That was just a really good series of guesses.