Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

Yes yes, more instance nerfs. Incomming "Do you want to skip to last boss?" option so you can get your emblems in 2 min. What? It wont happen? Well Blizz once said that faction change wont happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    Yes yes, more instance nerfs. Incomming "Do you want to skip to last boss?" option so you can get your emblems in 2 min. What? It wont happen? Well Blizz once said that faction change wont happen either.
    How's that hyperbolic slippery-slope coming along? It has been said dozens of times that these changes are to make badge runs quicker and less boring.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Protection
    • Concussion Blow : Damage is decreased by 50%, but threat generated by this ability remains still.
    • Devastate: Damage is increased to 120% (Up from 100%)
    • Shield Slam: Damage increment from block value decreased, and starts to decrease from lower block value. If your gear is almost High-end, players won’t really recognize the change. In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam is increased by 30%
    • Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected.
    clearly this will give us the dps buff we've been waiting for. oh wait.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

15+ Year Old Account

While the instance nerfs might cause qq from some, its a good thing. Even a fresh 80 just uses them for badge runs. Its not like the gear wont be upgraded in a few days. At least Blizz is recognizing what people want to do and not hindering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    What about a "Generate Frost Badges" interface daily button? :P
    This way they don't have to nerf anything anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Yay make it super easy to do the achievements in 5man heroics, I don't even care that they are trivial with the gear we have now, retards still failed but now it is only one add instead of three/four to hold, or one add absorb phase.

They better seriously make an enormous overhaul on 5man heroics for Cata they have been a complete joke since day one in wrath offering no challenge nor demands in CC, marking, level headed pulling or skill. And every tier they become a faceroll for the previous tiers free gear, free 232 and frosts good job.

Kind of nice for the patch not to be this week, I mean bad for the pvp'ers ofc because that is your thing and like the pve'ers you need new content to make your playing worthwhile, but VOA boss will be a joke and reward 264 tier which is BS and defeats the objective of killing end wing bosses for tokens to unlock 264.
    QQ moar.

The tears of those who's e-peens shrink with this patch, and all patches, are what feed me.

Pffff it is so sad that lately they SAY nothing about mages >.<

Ahh Sh!t still the long RP part in CoS.. The other things are good btw Faster HC's wootz

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

Yay Toravon will save me over 180 frost badges and Marks ;D
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminan
    What about a "Generate Frost Badges" interface daily button? :P
    This way they don't have to nerf anything anymore!
    lol... that's lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Arena Season 8 was supposed to start one week after the end of Season 7.

Season 8 models aren't in patch 3.3 and have to be introduced in Patch 3.3.2.

= Patch should have been January 26th, they probably postponed because of a last minute bug and this is why Blizzard never announces patches, that kind of stuff just happens.
    How do you know they postponed it?

blizz still has longer maintenance it seems too.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by .raito
    One more boring week with no arenas. God damn PvE, Blizz could release all the important (PvP) stuff right now but they choose not to because you all would whine about how PvP weapons are better despite requires 2-3 weeks of points to obtain. That and Blizzard's precious cinematic which will be datamined immediately regardless of if Lich King dies or not.
    Please return to your single player shooter. WoW is, was and will always be a pure PvE game. PvP is just a small extra (and Arenas are a tiny part of that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

wtb at least the S8 models and stats
    Ispamcharge-85-War Ispamfear-85-Lock
    Ispampurge-80-Shaman Ispamstuns-80-Rogue

I'm always thinking one step ahead...
    like a carpenter that builds stairs.

[quote=Boubouille ]
    Icecrown Citadel
    • The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.

Does anyone know, for sure, what said barrier is exactly? Downing the other wings?

And I'm assuming not, but did Blizz have anything to say about the Lich King fight being available directly after Sindragosa's death? Or is there more gating to be expected?

Bah... you and your vagueness, Blizz D:

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Yay make it super easy to do the achievements in 5man heroics, I don't even care that they are trivial with the gear we have now, retards still failed but now it is only one add instead of three/four to hold, or one add absorb phase.

They better seriously make an enormous overhaul on 5man heroics for Cata they have been a complete joke since day one in wrath offering no challenge nor demands in CC, marking, level headed pulling or skill. And every tier they become a faceroll for the previous tiers free gear, free 232 and frosts good job.

Kind of nice for the patch not to be this week, I mean bad for the pvp'ers ofc because that is your thing and like the pve'ers you need new content to make your playing worthwhile, but VOA boss will be a joke and reward 264 tier which is BS and defeats the objective of killing end wing bosses for tokens to unlock 264.
    Kinda have to agree with you
    It's a joke.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marzenia
    Pffff it is so sad that lately they SAY nothing about mages >.<
    Maybe because you guys don't deserve it? If they do I hope it's only nerf's.

Dwarves don't exercise !

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Important - Patch 3.3.2 is not this week
    After checking with a few people, I can confirm that Patch 3.3.2 will not be deployed this week. It also means that Season 8 will not start this week either, as the season cannot start without the patch.

At this point I'm not sure if it means that we will also have to wait one more week to fight the Lich King. It all depends on whether Blizzard wants to release the encounter and the new season on the same day.
    FUCKING KIDDING ME. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF BLIZZ. >
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwi
    Please return to your single player shooter. WoW is, was and will always be a pure PvE game. PvP is just a small extra (and Arenas are a tiny part of that).
    One man's opinion.

10+ Year Old Account

WTB Strength ring :<