Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

can I get a w00t w00t for the lock buffs ;D

arena season 8 blizz fail. Somebody even payed for this stupid game to start playing the stupid arena and it s not out.))

who cares about the stupid lich king.

bring out the new arena gear so all the PVE-omg-move-out-of-fire players can look and know they will never have it till its outdated with omg-i-almost-got-1200-rating-the-other-night.

Quote Originally Posted by antifreeze
    arena season 8 blizz fail. Somebody even payed for this stupid game to start playing the stupid arena and it s not out.))
    If both the game and the arena is stupid, why do YOU bother whining about it?

As for why isn't S8 starting this week? Blizzard probably have their reasons, don't worry.

Take a chill pill and do something useful for another week, it won't kill you.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Quote Originally Posted by rice4u

bring out the new arena gear so all the PVE-omg-move-out-of-fire players can look and know they will never have it till its outdated with omg-i-almost-got-1200-rating-the-other-night.
    Christ and i thought "morans" have all died...
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rice4u

Massive fail crits for 9002 stupidity damage!
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected.
    So against frost mage prot war will just sit and /cry ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Yay make it super easy to do the achievements in 5man heroics, I don't even care that they are trivial with the gear we have now, retards still failed but now it is only one add instead of three/four to hold, or one add absorb phase.

They better seriously make an enormous overhaul on 5man heroics for Cata they have been a complete joke since day one in wrath offering no challenge nor demands in CC, marking, level headed pulling or skill. And every tier they become a faceroll for the previous tiers free gear, free 232 and frosts good job.

Kind of nice for the patch not to be this week, I mean bad for the pvp'ers ofc because that is your thing and like the pve'ers you need new content to make your playing worthwhile, but VOA boss will be a joke and reward 264 tier which is BS and defeats the objective of killing end wing bosses for tokens to unlock 264.
    Holy Nova Batman

My elitist sensor is off the charts.
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm never wrong, and when I am I make sure that there isn't anyone left to talk about it.
    so much win

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poofchaser
    Yeah, I was hoping for some CoS changes as well. Just the start part with intro + running takes about eight minutes.
    Holy shit, 8 minutes?

The instance changes are ridiculous. Why not just put the loot in a chest on the ground, fuck the bosses.

edit; spelling

I'm happy with the coming Shaman buff. Even though it's only 4.5% extra damage(Flame Shock is 7.5-10% of my damage, without using elemental or searing). It should be an increase between 250-400dps.

They nerf smth we could clear before 1 year with t5-t6 gear!
    And the reward t9 emblems. Sweet, Word Of Farmcraft!!

one rift ... down from 3 wtf ?!
    one guardian ... one worker ...
    The sword well currently she only cast it once alrdy , cos once she goes in air first time before sword hits shes dead ...
    Skadi nerfed ... this nerf's are sad imo ,make VH faster ok , but this ... Bosses in normal hc's are lot worse then trash in icc hc's

glory of the hero isnt like uld drakes "easy" its pathetic now ....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    One man's opinion.
    Shared by me.

l2p Chess for true PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian
    I'm happy with the coming Shaman buff. Even though it's only 4.5% extra damage(Flame Shock is 7.5-10% of my damage, without using elemental or searing). It should be an increase between 250-400dps.
    I am also very happy with the changes. Can really use a little buff. 5% extra damage on all your LB's CL's and LvB's is also nice.

Looking forward on how the 4p T10 bonus will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost
    one rift ... down from 3 wtf ?!
    one guardian ... one worker ...
    The sword well currently she only cast it once alrdy , cos once she goes in air first time before sword hits shes dead ...
    Skadi nerfed ... this nerf's are sad imo ,make VH faster ok , but this ... Bosses in normal hc's are lot worse then trash in icc hc's

glory of the hero isnt like uld drakes "easy" its pathetic now ....
    I will give you an example of which achievment will be harder with that change.
    In UP on second boss (Svala Sorrowgrave) the abomination which should be killed by her (The Incredible Hulk) will be harder becouse you will have only one attemp to kill him. With all the damage and aoe (happy trigger morons) done nowadays good luck with that.

omfg, another fucking week for arena

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Yay make it super easy to do the achievements in 5man heroics, I don't even care that they are trivial with the gear we have now, retards still failed but now it is only one add instead of three/four to hold, or one add absorb phase.

They better seriously make an enormous overhaul on 5man heroics for Cata they have been a complete joke since day one in wrath offering no challenge nor demands in CC, marking, level headed pulling or skill. And every tier they become a faceroll for the previous tiers free gear, free 232 and frosts good job.

Kind of nice for the patch not to be this week, I mean bad for the pvp'ers ofc because that is your thing and like the pve'ers you need new content to make your playing worthwhile, but VOA boss will be a joke and reward 264 tier which is BS and defeats the objective of killing end wing bosses for tokens to unlock 264.
    qft

i suppose icc is better then sitting in one room at toc, what ever happened to the great dungeons like ST, BRD, even Kara? please blizzard bring that back. the little things matter the most, we like detail and variety.

i know things have gotten extremely casual, but i'm sure blizz has a perfectly good reason for making it so. $$$

then there's the issue with pvp/pve. they've said they would have to overhaul everything to focus on each aspect individually, so that making changes to balance one does not affect the other. this should have been done such a long time ago, even before bc came out. they simply weren't prepared, now they are playing catch up while they slap one band aid after band aid.

lets hope they admit these are issues they intend to work on and take them seriously. i would so love to see cata be successful and resurrect my love for the game.

call it a joke, meh.. a time dump regardless, but what isn't in life.

Nerfing the weakest tank even more than announced, didnt know about concussion blow...damn blizzard, everyone playing a loladin there?

Protection Warrior is now offically dead.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

After checking with a few people, I can confirm that Patch 3.3.2 will not be deployed this week.
    Confirmed Boub' has an inside source?