Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

What about damn Enhancement shamans? Our dps is extremely low comparing to other classes, DK can give same buffs as we. Soon there will be no spot in raids for us, because taking us as raid buffers will be useless and dpsers also.

Quote Originally Posted by Caparzo
    What about damn Enhancement shamans? Our dps is extremely low comparing to other classes, DK can give same buffs as we. Soon there will be no spot in raids for us, because taking us as raid buffers will be useless and dpsers also.
    If your dps is extremely low you should optimize the used spells and your gear. Our 2 enhancers are both in the top 10 of the DDs(of course it is depending on the encounter) but an average position 4 is possible.

finaly a str ring ! im still wondering why blizz didnt add it for karazhan aswell back in tbc
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

Another week without arena? bleh :/

way to nerf the prot warrior down to the floor, back to leveling my paladin and hoping for good changes in cataclysm
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Confirmed stats for the ring are +90 STR, +50 Hit, +95 Stamina and +30 Mp5.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Confirmed out of your ass or with actual proof?

I just got my ring last night... I'm guessing we will all have to pay the 200g to switch right?!?!

Yeah, it's pretty lame, unexpeted patch delays, I was looking forward to running my guild's pvp night tomorrow with the new Resil changes implemented D=

Patience sucks, i want's may resil buff. =P

Looking forward to the Healing in PvP getting cut down...-if- they go through with it

The resil buff is already live and was hotfixed in a few days ago. The server just has to be restarted for it to take effect. Which will be today.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelvimes
    Stats revealed for the 251 ashen veredict str ring

+79 str
    +86 sta
    +86 spell power
    +24 mp5
    +20 fire resist

Nice!!! Blizzard loves Str-users!!!
    lol nice

No arenas (( QQQQQQ

zomg, how could i forget fire resist!

Reminds me, i quite liked when you had to bring along some resist gear with you (MC). Twas more interesting than now, when i never switch gear around anymore (so a loot is either an upgrade or crap, no what ifs)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

15+ Year Old Account

• Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
      Protection
      • Concussion Blow : Damage is decreased by 50%, but threat generated by this ability remains still.
      • Devastate: Damage is increased to 120% (Up from 100%)
      • Shield Slam: Damage increment from block value decreased, and starts to decrease from lower block value. If your gear is almost High-end, players won’t really recognize the change. In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam is increased by 30%

In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam is increased by 30% Wut :O
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poofchaser
    Yeah, I was hoping for some CoS changes as well. Just the start part with intro + running takes about eight minutes.
    Oh my. The whole eight minutes
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Firestuff
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Being myself non-native English speaker, I rarely comment on other's lack of knowledge, and most definitely would not mock someone's language skills.
    But mate. We don't speak monkey language here.
    Get some classes or lobotomy, whatever you need more.

And, of course, more heroic nerfs is just what we needed. I'm scared to think what will be Cataclysm dungeons like. 5 mob runs? 3 min runs? 1 man runs?
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

They nerf mobs that people can kill in 30 seconds naked wielding skinning knives while Arthas goes on talking his shit for over 9000 minutes every time he shows his face.

Quote Originally Posted by MaTBaM
    They nerf mobs that people can kill in 30 seconds naked wielding skinning knives while Arthas goes on talking his shit for over 9000 minutes every time he shows his face.
    I just got a splendid idea for ICC Lich King encounter.
    If you fail to kill him in time, he enrages, paralyzes all raid and speaks for ten minutes.
    Then wall of RP text crits you for over 9k of course.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Str ring will be the following:

Ashen Band of (whatever its called)
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Finger
    +82 Strength
    +70 Stamina
    Item Level 251
    Requires The Ashen Verdict - Friendly
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 53 (1.62% @ L80).
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 53 (1.15% @ L80).

Obviously this is the friendly version of the ring.

for the CC stuffs and hard heroics

[ironyn]

i would like that blizz start to make real hard raid. I remember how much time i farmed fire resist gear. nature resist gear, Frost resist gear. in that time you did not have 3 piece that capped you in a resistance. You had to farm dungeon, drop, things like living essence four hours etc... But when you were finaly 40 with some kind of FR gear, finaly you could kill that boss.

Now its just get that good gear. dps that boss, go to the next....

where are the long farm days for a raid for weapon stones, oil, for flask. Now its just to easy, you can craft flask everywhere! that just dumb, any noob can create a fucking flask ? where is the fun with that. Before you had to go in BWL or Scholomance to craft your flask. That was epic

Now its so stupid, you can get your tank Def cap before entering a raid. In Vanilla, the tank had to kill raid boss to get drop so he could start getting def gear.... this is just too easy now...

Also right now, you can see what spec your tank have and can say WTF NOOB GO PROT. In Vanilla, you had no fucking idea what was the spec of your tank !!!

Also there is no true boss fight like Nefarian when every member in your raid had to equip a Onyxia scale cloak that you had to farm on onyxia to be able tu survive when he landed...

Man blizz, stop making wow a game for Dumb ppl....
    [ironyff]