Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

I wonder when they are gonna fix the strafing of mobs/bosses when tanking/moving them around. (i guess this began when they added pets-hits-from-behind and the auriaya fight with random moving/strafing)

praise the lord strength dps ring for plate wearers
    Quote Originally Posted by Paq
    Beer is the only way to stop me emo raging at people who want to stand in the fire coz they think it will keep them warm and cozy!

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal
    I missed the part where the only way to show "skill" in a video game was twitch movements and headshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen
    Since when was PvP the important part of wow? Stay closed in your little arena while I clean a huge instance. KBTHX.
    I've cleared Crimson Halls in 10m and gotten BQ to 5% in 25m. ICC is much more boring than Arena, and far, far simpler.

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)

Destruction
    • Empowered Imp: Damage done by imp increased to 10/20/30% (Up from 5/10/15%)
    :-X most stuped upgrade ever

Damm 1 more week, how will i manage... Huh?!
    "Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by el3mentz
    What do you mean? It's the best buff ever! It'll make us catch up to those Arcane Mages and Mut Rogues!

zzzzzzzzzzz

/wrists

So against frost mage prot war will just sit and /cry ??
    like every other melee
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by el3mentz
    50~ dps increase? I lol'd, since doubling it's effect seems HUGE... but it isnt xD

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Tauton
    Icecrown Citadel

* The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.

Sounds like it will be added, but not available.

I've always thought there will be a final barrier between the Frostwing bosses and the lich king.

This could put an extra ~2 weeks on this instance, before we see the lich king (i.e give us 2 weeks to kill sindra and dreamwalker).
    My guess is on an event that progresses as people complete daily quests outside of the dungeon, kind of like the phases of dailies everyone went through to unlock stuff on the Isle of quel'danas, but I also think we're looking at 1-2 weeks.