Mount Selection Addon

I am curious if there is an addon out there that can help me organize my mounts so they do not take up so much bar space on my screen, I have more than 100 and would like to know if there is one that can seperate them from 60/100/150/280/310 or whatever and make it take only one icon box. I looked around and have yet been unable to locate such a mod.

Something like a Zookeeper mod or something? Idk Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Re: Mount Selection Addon

And you want to be able to choose which mount each time, so no random cast?
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Yes, preferably be able to pick by speed, I just need a better way of organizing them, the mount stable wow already has is too sketchy, everything everywhere and hard to find at times. I am trying to minimize my screen clutter at the moment.
    i dont understamd ???

You could try Opie, its a radial ui similar to the one in Crysis that can be brought out on demand, with anything in its rings.

Kind of hard to describe, but check it out

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ails/opie.aspx

I'll give that a try, seems promising. I am still open to any other suggestions, thanks guys. :]
    i dont understamd ???

Just make 5 ring in Opie: One for 60% Ground, one for 100% Ground, one for 150% Flying, one for 280% Flying, one for 310% Flying

Maybe something like this could help?

http://www.nostockui.com/2009/12/rep...quus-infinata/

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Is it possible to make an addon that will randomly select one of your 100% mounts by the push of one button?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin
    Is it possible to make an addon that will randomly select one of your 100% mounts by the push of one button?
    /cast random Great Blue Elekk, Great Green Elekk, etc,etc

GoGoMount will randomly select a mount based on location (i.e. flying allowed or not) with a separate keybind for ground mount only. It will always choose the fastest mount type; so it will ignore 60% mounts in favor of 100%.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...dom-mount.aspx

15+ Year Old Account

mounted on curse is what i use

15+ Year Old Account

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/gogomount/

Best addon for mount control there is, Now that you can setup a preferred list there is nothing better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mountiful.aspx

A little outdated but works really well still. it recognizes certain areas and selects the best mount accordingly. you can set it to randomly select from certain mount classes as well.

also works with pets

Use Coconuts. It chooses the best speed mount for whatever zone you're in. The only problem is it might try to force you to use a Qiraji crystal when you're running around Dalaran. You can tweak the options so that certain mounts show up more than others, or that certain ones don't show up at all (like that ugly orange raptor).

i used macro, wound up with too many mounts. now i use livestock