So i have all these frost badges and i'm not sure what to spend them on...

This is my priestypoo:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...enor&cn=Josana

I've got ~100 Badgerbadgers of frost to spend on her and i'm not totally certain what to buy!

First thoughts are the pants (trousers) of the T10 set as i'm still stuck with 232 pants atm.

Also though about the T10 hat or the 264 gloves, but hmmm...

Then there's the trinket, but people keep saying it's not the best!

I also have http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47728 atm..

Oh decisions decisions...

Wish the T10 bonuses were better so that the choice was made for me! :P

Re: So i have all these frost badges and i'm not sure what to spend them on...

Take away that nerfed Snowflake and take the Lunar Dust.

15+ Year Old Account

There's a fantastic Priest stricky at the top of this section, it talks about trinkets (in regen terms, but it makes mention of the other benefits). In case you didn't know, your Snowflake trinket received a hefty stealth nerf and is no longer viable. However, the trinket from Frost badges isn't exactly the best.

I would suggest grabbing two pieces of T10, replacing the legs and helm (in that order). Not sure what you are trying to do with your gems, but that's another matter.

Aye i saw it's been nerfed, was testing it out in a raid setting with many renews flinging about to see what it was like!

I likes intellect!

I'd recommend buying some T10. You might not equip it immediately, but once you get some upgrades to them purchases (T10 is upgradable), you just might.

Or buy saronite, sell on teh AH and start with a nifty 20k gold in cataclysm.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted

buy T10 legs...is best upragede for you because you have low haste....try to get 600 or more haste and then buy maybe lunar dust...

Don't get the t10 legs, you'll end up replacing them with the tailoring legs (either of them, although woven death is REALLY good). Get yourself 8 saronite and have some fun.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~