Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beroin View Post
    Looking at WoWHeroes (Your signature) there you have got plenty pieces of hit gear equipped
    Use the armory link I posted above? Or click the "HOLY" button on WoW-Heroes, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Come down

I didn't saw the Holy Button on Heroes, sorry

btt: Nice amount of haste, good gems, enchants are fine. Also 9/12 HC like me :P

I would drop the 2 Points in Empowered Healing and skill Desperate Prayer and Inner Focus or Blessed Resilience. (2% for CoH or PoH or even PoM is more then 8% on Flash).

Thank you for your patience

Me again: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...idas&cn=Beroin

Hmm, I see very nice items there. Like heroic abacus and solace.
    Anyway, I would say 9/10. Just beacouse personal opinion I dont like geming pure spellpower and geting so much spirit/mp5 items.
    I still can't see why discipline should take Holyday's Grace over the BQ neck. The same with nightmare ende, tho Rotface wand is better imo.

There is mine.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...dar&cn=Krisbit

Few words of comment. I am trying to get rid of spirit belt and get haste/crit one beacouse I want to try using 4pcof t10 in slots of chest+shoulders+hands+legs. Frosts and tokens are just waiting for use. But still I don't know if it is worth. There are less gem slots. For trinkets: my dkp are saved for heroic Abacuse in slot of Sliver of Pure Ice, but I can't see oportunity to get solace hc.
    Last edited by Krisbit; 2010-06-20 at 10:05 AM.

Not much of a Disc Pro, but I think that Mp5 is better for Disc than Spirit (Correct me if i am wrong). So, I would change the SP spirit, to SP Mp5 gems, but that's just me.

9/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Oneoldfogie - There's mine... Just a note on the gemming, I'm in the process of changing the SP + Int gems to SP + Haste, seeing as I don't really have mana issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

8/10.

get a other proffesion instead of herbalism ( like enchanting or tailoring)
    replace the heartmender for the triumph haste/spirit vendor ring.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Wintergrief

thats mine. alt raiding char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie View Post
    Not much of a Disc Pro, but I think that Mp5 is better for Disc than Spirit (Correct me if i am wrong). So, I would change the SP spirit, to SP Mp5 gems, but that's just me.

9/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Oneoldfogie - There's mine... Just a note on the gemming, I'm in the process of changing the SP + Int gems to SP + Haste, seeing as I don't really have mana issues.
    Its like a 1 mp5 difference between 10 spirit and 5 mp5, fully raid buffed...

-Libertor's Armory!- "AGGRO" ~ LOOSELY TRANSLATED, IT MEANS "THE PRIEST DIES."

Hey, Heres mine... any advise is awesome

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=kartoshka
    ( cant post a link yet )

few things:
    - H Abacus/Solace have not been dropping and my trinkets are terrible..
    - I like my spec however i want to drop at least one point from Surge of light, and I want Serendipity for the hasted Prayer of healing but i would hate giving up 2/2 B&S i find its such a great utility..

Obvious few upgrades I'm looking for H Plague Scientist boots, H Greatcloak of the Turned Champion, Armbands of the Ashen Saint, and Sanguine Silk Robes.

should net me around 1200ish haste working towards the 1269 "Cap"

I dissagree on with your choice of picking up body and soul, assuming you have a disc priest in the raid that talent is pretty useless. If it was me I would get rid of B&S and blessed resi, instead I would dip a bit deeper in the disc tree picking up Inner Focus, Imp PW:S as a filler to reach down to Mental agility. Would also deffinately pick up Spell Warding over Divine Fury, I mean read the two talents and weigh them up against each other:
    10% less spell dmg vs 0.5 sec off greater heal - Not exactly a hard choice.

For the disc spec I would again pick up spell warding over imp. renew.

Your spell power seems a bit low, I guess thats a natural cause of gemming for 25% buff (gemming haste etc) though.

And finally, where is your offpiece? Are you going for 5set t10 hc sanct ?!

Overall decent 7/10 due to the spec hick ups

My priest <3 :

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Line

Can't post a link yet

A note on my spec is that my current spec is for LK hc 25m (1/2 grace etc), so purely shield spamming, not needing to assist on tank healing.

Ofcourse I swap trinkets for different fights using both of my solaces or mix / match them with the ones I'm wearing now.
    Last edited by Line; 2010-06-24 at 10:19 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is my girlfriends priest; She plays and I take care of gemming/enchanting for her and not sure I'm doing it right. Any tips or anything is much appreciated.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...flight&n=WIspa

Quote Originally Posted by zeq View Post
    This is my girlfriends priest; She plays and I take care of gemming/enchanting for her and not sure I'm doing it right. Any tips or anything is much appreciated.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...flight&n=WIspa
    Change the shoulder and head enchants to SP&crit. Speed enchant on feet is very useful (especially since she doesn't have B&S).

You have alot of SP&Spirit gems. I would only put SP&Spirit in blue sockets and put SP&haste in red sockets. You can put either pure haste or SP&haste in yellow depending on current haste level.

Still 8/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my priest =)

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&cn=Faera

Be as brutal as you need to =)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Naosusama

I Still need to gem pants i keep on forgetting because its an alt

Sky, yours looks pretty good to me. I personally like the triumph trinket better than the 251 sliver, but that may be a matter of personal preference. Gem your pants! And go for your helmet next.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&cn=Andralina

Missing a shoulder enchant that I know about. Rip me a new one! Any better gear I should have, more of one stat, less of another, etc etc.
    Last edited by Antonne; 2010-06-26 at 02:35 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpowr View Post
    Change the shoulder and head enchants to SP&crit. Speed enchant on feet is very useful (especially since she doesn't have B&S).

You have alot of SP&Spirit gems. I would only put SP&Spirit in blue sockets and put SP&haste in red sockets. You can put either pure haste or SP&haste in yellow depending on current haste level.

Still 8/10.
    Body and soul? I thought that was a pretty frowned up talent.

Gem's wise she used to have tons more Haste (replacing for 277 heroic gear) and used the purified's to make up for lack of SP/Base Regen

Should I move her up to more haste since her SP/Base regen look good to me?

Quote Originally Posted by zeq View Post
    Body and soul? I thought that was a pretty frowned up talent.
    It is a pretty awesome talent when used correctly, the only problem is that the people who say it sucks do not know how to use it correctly. I highly recommend B&S to all holy priests because it is more valuable than a Disc Priest's PW:S when the damage is either avoidable by movement or the damage is void zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot wrong with mine, I know, I'm just unlucky with drops and can never find a good ToC25 group to get that elusive Solace...

I have around 200 hit in Disc, which is 200 too much. It seems to be the only things that drop in ICC But they were massive upgrades over my 232/200 gear, though.

Also, I've run PoS and HoR every day for the past 3 weeks and never have seen either of the caster trinkets drop.

Link is in my sig.

Could also use some general advice.
    Last edited by Cypher0; 2010-06-26 at 11:54 PM.

Line - take full grace. Just drop spellwarding if you really want healing focus (though you spam bubbles most of the time and they are instant, or you have a bubble on you, so I find that talent not very useful as disc... ) You have the wrong meta get the sp+ mana return one. Rest looks fine to me. But you get a 5/10 for not knowing how to play holy and telling the guy to take mental agility in the disc tree and imp pw:s. There are tons of talents in the holy tree he should take first and as holy you should literally never have more than 13 or 14 talents in the disc tree.
    To the people that diss body and soul, you should also go read up on your class. It is a very useful talent in many fights. If you have the mana regen, you should just drop 2 points in healing prayers for it, not serendipity. Also I find serendipity much more useful than ToF, so I would definately drop points there first. Same for blessed resilience etc.
    Edyrem- gets a 6/10. Your spec looks fine but you are behind on your gear - Your trinkets are pretty bad - get the frost emblem one, has a good chunk of spellpower. Your gemming seems fine though I don't like your meta- Get the crit + spellpower enchants on shoulders and head they are better than mp5 ones. And get the crafted boots- better than yours.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Waterwings

since there is no link in above post - have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    9/10 - Gear looks slick. No Desperate Prayer though O_o

First post here so I can't add a hyperlink so......

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&cn=Idlesolid

Cat.

Fuck man, Idle, remember me? Long time no see from back in Avarice

Have a think about changing the 23sp in your head to a 12sp 10 spirit, socket bonus is really decent for that. Stick the Engi Spellpower enchant on your cloak, Spellpower > Haste, probs same with your gloves. Switch the gems in your shoulders and ring to 23sp, you dont need the 20 haste you gain from those unless your tank healing which you really shouldnt be doing alot of. Drop 3/3 Imp Renew and 2/2 Healing focus and pick up either spell Warding if your raid healing or Divine Fury if your tank healing (Healing Focus is kinda acceptable if you really wana keep it, especially for tank healing). Your tabard + shirt combo is lame. 7/10

Me - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Sparkiee - Yeah, gief a new offhand pls?

Idle, holla at me some time <3

Last edited by Sparkiee; 2010-06-29 at 05:11 AM.