Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Rate the healing priest above you.

9/10, If you're good enough on regen to go full SP gemming I would swap your meta for the 3% increased crit healing meta... mainly took a point off because your holy offspec doesnt have meditation (how could you manage?!)... other than that looks great to me! im curious; how is the 4pc workin out for ya? I'm just PvE holy so I couldn't really rationalize taking it for the coh cd but if I was disc for more fights I'd probably look into it.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Doctavice

I'm shadow offspec usually. I made that just for Dreamwalker the other night since i can pump out more heals on her in holy than disc (worked great in 10m). Got up to 51 stack by the end and was beasting heals :P Obviously no one could heal with that holy spec normally since I picked up no regen talents. But thanks anyways.

The 4 piece is nice. Great for tank healing or just whatever. Every now and then I get like 4 or 5 procs in a row which is neat. It's fun no doubt. I tried it in that crazy holy spec, and it's neat getting coh with 4 piece proc and surge of light, for instant flash then coh again.
    100 Subtlety Rogue - Barthilas
    100 Disc Priest - Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Doctavice
    9/10, If you're good enough on regen to go full SP gemming I would swap your meta for the 3% increased crit healing meta... mainly took a point off because your holy offspec doesnt have meditation (how could you manage?!)... other than that looks great to me! im curious; how is the 4pc workin out for ya? I'm just PvE holy so I couldn't really rationalize taking it for the coh cd but if I was disc for more fights I'd probably look into it.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Doctavice
    You already were rated on the first page but I'll have a shot at it. Your holy spec, gems, and enchants look very good, 10/10. On the other hand, your disc spec is a complete mess. 3/5 holy crit? why not 5/5? No inspiration? 3 wasted points in silent resolve? You took a point out of renewed hope, you would have been better off taking a point from grace if you really wanted to take a point out of the disc tree. I personally find divine fury to be a waste of talent points for disc, greater heal is overrated and I don't use it, but I know some disc priests believe in stacking haste and using gheal and poh and you've already got a lot of haste from being holy mainspec so I'll let you have that one. Your using pain suppression glyph which is completely a pvp glyph but you are specced into reducing threat. Hard to say what your really doing there. Replace pain sup glyph with flash heal (especially for 10 mans) or poh. I'd give your disc spec a 3/10.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aeden&cn=Tiduz
    {broken signature}

It's obviously a pvp spec.
    100 Subtlety Rogue - Barthilas
    100 Disc Priest - Barthilas

i gem for both specs in the same gear :T and dont look at my wrists >< and i love how my priest is in lots of green, its my fave color

<iframe src="http://www.wowarmory.com/character-m...te&rhtml=true" scrolling="no" height="588" width="321" frameborder="0"></iframe>

He's spec'd into threat reduction because of the dispell bonus in the talent aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhea
    It's obviously a pvp spec.
    In that case definitely drop pw shield glyph for inner fire and consider getting inspiration and searing light over improved fort and martyrdom. 7/10.
    {broken signature}

Quote Originally Posted by TiduZ
    In that case definitely drop pw shield glyph for inner fire and consider getting inspiration and searing light over improved fort and martyrdom. 7/10.
    In before the rest ... Son... i am disappoint.. firstly for not recognizing it as a PvP spec at the glyph of Pain Sup. Second for telling him Inner fire > PW:S glyph. Even though your armory shows you never playing above 1500 It is still something that makes me lol

you get a 10/10 on your PvE Disc setup because you rock haste/crit pretty similarly but you don't have 2x solace and I am not a fan of the lunar dust. Besides that all your gear is pretty much the best it can be (Crafted/Badge)

In terms of your holy spec. I assume the PoH glyph is in because you do not want the -3 on your renew letting you throw out 3 additional renews on the raid. I agree with this and you can have a 9/10 because I havn't seen your holy setup and low haste is low.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gus&cn=Taxilol

My PvP setup atm. I am currently switching my offset to haste for RmP so my haste looks low since i'm using Crit dagger/Boots/Bracers/Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxidermy
    ...Second for telling him Inner fire > PW:S glyph. Even though your armory shows you never playing above 1500 It is still something that makes me lol
    Glyph for Inner Fire can absolutely be a viable alternative to PWS glyph. It largely depends on the synergy of your makeup and your role. I've never been to the ratings that you've achieved, but managed just shy of 2k in S7 w/ a late start after not pvp'ing for a few seasons so am basing it on what I'll venture isn't 'completely amateur' performance if not at a 'pro' level.

Running 3's this season (just starting) and have been the focus target for the opposing team in every single match. The extra armor has proven much more valuable to me than a small extra heal (especially given MS is generally up) in survivability.

Logged out last in shadow off-spec, but PVE healing gear can be seen at Wow-Heroes

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

It doesn't do nearly anything against all the players stacking ARPen. the armor to begin with is very minimal something like 2k. Glyph of PW:S if crits (20% chance) also gives you a divine aegis absorbing 30% of that heal. this effectively adds an additional 1k while ms'd to your absorb amount in the form of a heal for yourself and your partners. It also adds the DA amount like i mentioned that ranges from 300 additional absorb to 600. not to mention getting zerged like you stated in 3's Inner fire falls off very quickly to an ENH shamans wolves and a BM hunter (almost instant) the glyph isn't doing much, as well as rogues fast attack speed and dk + pet. if you are getting zerged call for some peels or a freedom/BoP and i'm sure everything will be fine. for the most part in 3's hitting the healer before he is out of cool downs is asking to get lit up

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...ali&gn=Element

1/2 sol is nice when using power aura's helps with topping people off and procs quite alot

personaly dont believe 2 points to be that necessary

take empowerd healing to boost a tank up on the odd occasion

see no use in body of soul, really

Dont glyph for spirit of redemption because i found myself not really needing to use it once every minute, its really situational so instead took the prayer of healing glyph just to help top people up slightly after some big aoe damage

currenty in urgent need of a bloody wand that isnt crap, and some new boots fo shizzle !

Quote Originally Posted by Benali
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...ali&gn=Element

1/2 sol is nice when using power aura's helps with topping people off and procs quite alot

personaly dont believe 2 points to be that necessary

take empowerd healing to boost a tank up on the odd occasion

see no use in body of soul, really

Dont glyph for spirit of redemption because i found myself not really needing to use it once every minute, its really situational so instead took the prayer of healing glyph just to help top people up slightly after some big aoe damage

currenty in urgent need of a bloody wand that isnt crap, and some new boots fo shizzle !

Just tried guardian spirit glyph for valithria, but it didnt give as big boost as intented. Need to change it. Body and soul was for blood council, some people just cant run away from fire orbs ;p

15+ Year Old Account

I've respecced recently and changed the odd gear piece. I finally got a Solace, though the 258 one still refuses to drop.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Galladred

There is a PvP and PvE Disc spec, it should be easy to tell which is which. I don't understand how I have 35% Holy Crit and 700 Haste Rating, but I won't complain, Spell Power is about 3350 with Inner Fire. I stack SP and and use Shadowfiend, Arcane Torrent and HoH on some fights (sometimes a mana pot as well).

Heavy, severe and demoralising criticism is very welcome.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Squishmittin Has some pvp gear on for soem reason

Quote Originally Posted by Squishmittinjr
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Squishmittin Has some pvp gear on for soem reason
    1/10 for the Naked pose.

Can't really comment as you have no gear on you, and you have a strange GH specc for holy, with lightwell which is not very very efficient as Holy Priests are actually the Worst tank healers.... Thus you have FH glyph but you should go as a raid healer and change it with PoH glyph..

I have the T10 Robe and will buy the hands in 2 days (and upgrade them if a Priest token falls this reset) and then I will change the 2 t9.25 pieces. I have also full relentless set + weapons and wrathful gear. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rg&cn=Entarion

Best Regards,
    Entarion

15+ Year Old Account

Wow. There's really nothing for me to critique.

Buuuuuut if you want me to nitpick, I suppose I could give it a try. Spell Warding is a total PvP talent, and the three points on your main-spec build would be better placed in, say, Improved Renew. Other than that though, I call 10/10.

Now for my talent build.

First, a word on my build. I recently re-spec'd from Shadow and I still haven't gotten rid of all my Spell Hit gear, hence the bracers, cloak and helmet having +Spell Hit. I've also been meaning to enchant my weapon and get a better enchant for my chest, but, well, money, materials and laziness keep getting in the way.

EDIT: Oh, and my rep with the Sons of Hodir is in the toilet, so I could only get the Lesser Inscriptions. Been meaning to faction transfer to my main's realm.
    Jorundr, Blood Elf Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkar Bitterleaf
    "Run, my pretty little chunks of XP, run!"

15+ Year Old Account

Shame, someone ignored mine to post a naked armory.

Right, I think Trauma sucks for Disc Priests, even Shield Spammers, the proc rate is pretty bad, maybe the bug fix will greatly improve it. I'm surprised you got the rod from Rotface, that really would've been spent better on a caster. Ring of Maddening Whispers is rather meh for us, there are better rings. You've got a pure intellect gem in your glove.

Spec: Ignore the above comment about Spell Warding, your haste is way too low for a GHeal spec and Renew would be a waste. SW is the way to go with your gear, as I'm sure you know.

7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    I've respecced recently and changed the odd gear piece. I finally got a Solace, though the 258 one still refuses to drop.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Galladred

There is a PvP and PvE Disc spec, it should be easy to tell which is which. I don't understand how I have 35% Holy Crit and 700 Haste Rating, but I won't complain, Spell Power is about 3350 with Inner Fire. I stack SP and and use Shadowfiend, Arcane Torrent and HoH on some fights (sometimes a mana pot as well).

Heavy, severe and demoralising criticism is very welcome.
    I'll do yours since someone ignored your post. Your toon showed up as pvp spec discipline so I'll crit pvp.

7.5/10

Hit rating looks good. A little over the cap. 6% will do fine. You need more spell penetrate: 130 is the cap. I see you like to gem for survivability with heavy emphasize on resilience and stamina, that's fine. But looking at your spec, you skipped improved pw:fort (4% stamina) and 0/3 focus will <---essential survival talents. You specialized into searing light, so what i would recommend is to at least take focus will, leave the gems in as it is, remove glyph of inner fire and replace with smite, since otherwise your spec don't really justify smiting without the extra damage, and going offensive in 2vs2 is quite important for winning. Re-gem your meta to 32 stam & 10% stun.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com