New Wintergrasp pieces

Anybody seen a post regarding the new wintergrasp pieces? Just curious.

Re: New Wintergrasp pieces

Not yet no, have been keeping an eye open for them (hoped you'd be linking them in this post!).
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Im curious about this myself. It seems Blizzard are keeping this to themselves for another week it seems

Yeah i'm looking forward to the new wintergrapes gear i've been hearing so much about, been searching all over facebook and i just can't seem to find it

New wintergrasp gear? Anyone mind linking the blue post talking about it? I completly missed that.

New WG gear? What? *looks around frantically*

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    New wintergrasp gear? Anyone mind linking the blue post talking about it? I completly missed that.
    I have yet to see a blue post about it myself; although I've heard the rumors.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

i seem to recall a pic from the ptr where there were new BoA pieces, i know, not exactly what you guys were hoping for, and no, no extra xp from those, but less freaking useless gear on the way to 80 for our alts.

Just a thing i was thinking about, though, we will prolly see the same stuff that has been happening before, items with resi +main offensive stat + stam, and 1 different stat than the one on the tier. Also gloves are due in right?

15+ Year Old Account

I put my money on a new Ilvl 251 Titanforged Nonset Gloves (Relentless SET Quality) and perhaps an Ilvl 245 Titanforged Cloak or Neck (Relentless OFFPIECE Quality). 8)

Deathraw

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I put my money on a new Ilvl 251 Titanforged Nonset Gloves (Relentless SET Quality) and perhaps an Ilvl 245 Titanforged Cloak or Neck (Relentless OFFPIECE Quality). 8)
    This..

Trinkets.

wtb pvp trinket with 256 ap. The gear bonus of human rogues is becoming more retarded by the day.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    wtb pvp trinket with 256 ap. The gear bonus of human rogues is becoming more retarded by the day.
    New trinkets are really needed. Humans can play with 264 trinkets while all other races most use ilvl 200 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    New trinkets are really needed. Raiding humans can play with 264 trinkets while all other races most use ilvl 200 ones.
    Fixed, not every human enjoys grinding ICC But yeah, I'd really like to upgrade my DMC: Death (or Anvil of Titans in 3s/5s).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize
    Fixed, not every human enjoys grinding ICC But yeah, I'd really like to upgrade my DMC: Death (or Anvil of Titans in 3s/5s).
    Grinding? You can farm ICC25 with your eyes closed, and get free epix.

only the first 4 bosses. everything after that is mildly challenging as a good guild and impossible with a pug
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    New trinkets are really needed. Humans can play with 264 trinkets while all other races most use ilvl 200 ones.
    Last I checked AoE silence was absolute shit, amirite?
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear
    Grinding? You can farm ICC25 with your eyes closed, and get free epix.
    I have a low boredom threshold

yeah I hope they added new pvp trinkets, with resilience, hit, haste, spellpower etc to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Last I checked AoE silence was absolute shit, amirite?
    Last time I checked AoE silence was hardly need for pvp, while a pvp trinket is.