Qirai

New Arena Season and other stuff

Hai there, I got a little question about the new season that is comming up. I'm dont realy play arena alot but I like to do some PvP once in awhile so my question is, does anyone know what BLizz is gonna do with Relentless gear?? Will we be able to buy it with the Emblems of Triumph or will it be with honor and arena points and rating?

Re: New Arena Season and other stuff

This is, what will most likely happen:

Emblem of Triumph : Furious Arena Gear
    Emblem of Frost : Relentless Arena Gear
    Only Arena Points: Wrathful gear

of course you will be able to buy furious and relentless with a mixture of arenapoints and honor. Furious might also become available for honor only.

Qirai

Thought something like that but I had to ask mayb i missed a post or some info about the subject..but thanks for the quick reply

Relentless is gonna be moved to Triumph Emblem vendor and Furious is gonna be where deadly is now. Nothing about any PvP items being buyable with Frost Emblems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalbe
    Relentless is gonna be moved to Triumph Emblem vendor and Furious is gonna be where deadly is now. Nothing about any PvP items being buyable with Frost Emblems at all.
    Do not post false information, Relentless is being sold by the Frost Emblem vendor while Furious is staying at the Triumph Emblem vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Skalbe
    cept it only makes sense? follow the trend of the last 3 season...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    cept it only makes sense? follow the trend of the last 3 season...
    No it doesn't make sense to move it all AGAIN while Frost Emblems have only been here so short.

Relentless will be available at lower ratings and with a mixture of honor/arena points, nothing else, the way it should be. It's just like Furious has been for nearly all season long, except the last ~1.5 month. When we're nearly at the end of S8 you'll probably find Frost Emblems move up to HC's, making Relentless the ''LOL-EzMode-HC-Farm-set", but not any earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    No it doesn't make sense to move it all AGAIN while Frost Emblems have only been here so short.

Relentless will be available at lower ratings and with a mixture of honor/arena points, nothing else, the way it should be. It's just like Furious has been for nearly all season long, except the last ~1.5 month. When we're nearly at the end of S8 you'll probably find Frost Emblems move up to HC's, making Relentless the ''LOL-EzMode-HC-Farm-set", but not any earlier.
    think im missing something, they wont drop everyting, relent will be threw frost emblems and lower ratings. not threw triumph.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    think im missing something, they wont drop everyting, relent will be threw frost emblems and lower ratings. not threw triumph.
    I forgot to add the Frost Emblem part, but still it's making complete sense how Blizzard does this. (And even if some people seem to think that it's not the same as previous season(s), IT IS.)

S7 start:
    Relentless --> High Rated Arena.
    Furious --> Low Rated Arena. NOTHING ELSE
    Deadly --> Honor/Emblem of Conquest. (Was the HC emblem back then)

S7 nearly at the end:
    Relentless --> No changes.
    Furious --> Low Rated Arena PLUS trough Emblem of Triumph (HC's)
    Deadly --> No changes.

So at the start of S8 we'll get this:
    Wrathfull --> High Rating Arena.
    Relentless --> Low Rated Arena. NOTHING ELSE (YET)
    Furious --> Honor/Emblem of Triumph. (HC emblem still.)

And again, at the near end...Relentless will be available trough Frost Emblems which will be obtainable trough HC's.

It's all just the same, again.

Isn't it likely that relentless will be available for frost badges as soon as the patch drops? I seem to remember buying furious shoulders for triumph badges on my alt the day that S7 started.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize
    Isn't it likely that relentless will be available for frost badges as soon as the patch drops? I seem to remember buying furious shoulders for triumph badges on my alt the day that S7 started.
    this

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize
    yeah this. Furious was avalible for triumphs since the TotC patch was released.
    Evil people on cell phones preventing me having a sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koedy
    Blizzard paid Iceland to start this real-life volcano event!!!! Deathwing is coming!!

Way too many mixed views/rumours/opinions going on... how about instead of a 1,000 different posts all about different things someone finds the correct information so that anyone with questions won't be mislead or lied to about what's going to happen because they'll have all the information they need to know infront of them. Lol.

Season 8 gear: How to buy it.

Furious Set:
    Weapons are no longer avaiable.
    Emblem of Triumph.
    Emalon (25 player)
    and Koralon (10 player)

Furious off-set:
    No longer avaible for honor?
    Emalon (25 player) and Koralon (10 player)

Relentless off-set:
    Koralon the Flame Watcher (25 player)
    Toralon (New VoA boss, 10 player)
    Honor with no Arena rating requirement.

Relentless Set:
    Weapons are no longer avaiable.
    Emblem of Frost
    Koralon the Flame Watcher (25 player [Legs, Gloves])
    Toralon (New VoA boss, 10 player [Legs, Gloves])
    Arena Points with low Arena rating requirement.

Wrathful off-set:

Toralon (New VoA boss, 25 player)
    Honor with Arena Rating requirement.

Wrathful Set:
    Weapons are avaiable. The first tier requires 1800 with any team, the second tier will require 2200 on a 3s or 5s team (personal and team rating).
    Totalon (New VoA boss, 25 player [Possible only Legs and Gloves?])
    Arena Points with High arena rating requirement. Shoulders will require 3s or 5s team and personal rating.

New trinkets are still unknown, I'm afraid. I really hope there will be a new version of a resil+pvp trinket (honor+arena rating), a new stats+pvp trinket (WG) and a new battlemaster (honor + arena rating)

I'm 99% sure there's going to be a new Resilience PvP trinket with around 150 resilience. I'm not sure about the Wintergrasp ones though.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!