Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What a fantastic UI Lalaine, it's perfect in every way!

Deleted

This is mine.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    lalaine, Great Set up! Mind listing which UI's you have Please?

Deleted

click for full version
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2011-10-05 at 10:18 PM.

I like your threat meter placement Ciaro, even though it's not as critical nowadays.
    Last edited by Ipsissimus; 2011-10-06 at 01:17 AM.

You could get away with reducing both the number of visible bars in your threat meter and the number of debuffs over your target frame to improve visibility. From what I can tell there isn't any particular reason to show that much information and it seems unnecessary.

Also Lalaine IM GOING TO TELL BAGELS YOU DONT USE RAID FRAMES.
    Last edited by Daninkai; 2011-10-06 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    Also Lalaine IM GOING TO TELL BAGELS YOU DONT USE RAID FRAMES.
    they cramp my style, man. and pft there is a dbm frame i can enable to tell me who has low hp if i really wanted to go there!

DeeUi is a medium weight verry customizable addon compilation meant to improve look of old blizzard Ui by much and ofc your Gameplay when it comes to raiding mainly. Fits best to PVE but works verry fine in PVP also.
    Atm this compilation is seted up for 2 classes Mage and Druid(Tank/healer) If you play any other class you will prolly need to change a few colors (for a class look) and setup your Vuhdo addon for healers.

Available here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eeui.html#info

Mage Power Auras setup available here:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asforMage.html

Resting:

5men

Raid

Any constructive Critics welcome

Posting images Posting images is fine, as long as they don't consume the entire screen and take too long to load.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

http://i.imgur.com/qygKK.jpg

Still working on it.
    Last edited by Desparil; 2011-10-14 at 11:28 AM.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Becrux; 2011-10-16 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Fixed it myself.

Hei guys, i recently started a mage, and i was searching for a mana bar addon i sawy here a while ago.

It showed when to evocate, when to pop gems and stuff, but i couldnt find the topic. Anyone remember the name or the link for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Hei guys, i recently started a mage, and i was searching for a mana bar addon i sawy here a while ago.

It showed when to evocate, when to pop gems and stuff, but i couldnt find the topic. Anyone remember the name or the link for it?
    MageManaBar, there you go.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

cookies for you sir

I hate changing my bar UI tbh =/ Cooldown timers, maybe a few things to make it slightly easier to watch everything. I HATE moving my bars around though; Do fine without it :L

LaplaceNoMa Hello,

Would you be kind enough to help me set up my LUI like yours. Cause I tried finding every addon you used in your post for Mage's UI and I think I am missing a bunch to make it complete. I can uploaded your screenshots marked with red circles to where what addons I have concerns about. Please help me and make this happen. I can also link with url all the screenshots including my LUI at the moment.

Thank You,
    Jeys

- - - Updated - - -

I know I am new but this may over come soon

Deleted
    Basically watched Lexi (Vykina), liked his ui, since he hasnt uploaded his ui anywhere, i took Infehs ui and made look similar to Lexis.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-03-11 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    I see a lot of mages here, gonna take a screen of my UI and post soon. Nice work with the yours.

My UI:

No DBM and boss frames now ofc, but those are orderly placed too (standard ElvUI setting). The TMW profile is from Zamzar, best one out there imo. Unfortunate that he doesn't have them for Fire.