Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    /console bloattest 1 - Might make nameplates larger but it fixes the disappearing ones.
    /console spreadnameplates 0 - Makes them overlap like they used to.
    /console bloatnameplates 1 - Makes nameplates larger depending on threat percentage.
    /console bloatthreat 1 - Makes nameplates resize depending on threat gain/loss. Only active when a mob has multiple units on its threat table.

Just posting the rest of the floating health bar commands here.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    Updated my edit of tukui, here's what it look's like
    http://imgur.com/35zcB.jpg
    nice....going to probably download this since the patch screwed my UI up alot (i couldn't even deselect players/nps ffs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Miks Scrolling Combat Text probably.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    nice....going to probably download this since the patch screwed my UI up alot (i couldn't even deselect players/nps ffs)
    Turn off sticky targeting.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Miks Scrolling Combat Text probably.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:52 PM ----------

Found out, it's EavesDrop :3

Anyway I screwed up CaithUI because something happens when you try to create new profiles, I was trying to make different layouts for tanking/dpsing/healing, as I had with LUIv3.

Now I'm testing tukUI, and It's working really really fine, I'm adding extra mods to make it look even more awesome, maybe I end up with a new layout of it.

Be sure to check the Tukui Edited Package section on their forum, there are a lot of really nice mods for it there. I notices that a lot of Paladins, particularly Retribution ones, tend to have their own character health bar/ui closer to the middle of the screen as opposed to as the bottom as a lot of casters do, and there are a few of the edited packages which are specifically designed for that.

Also, the one which changed the appearance to be more like a Comic Book is amazing. Even the Minimap says "Meanwhile, in Orgrimmar..."

There is one thing I have noticed with Tukui on my Priest though, when I change from Shadow to Discipline I am not able to use any of my keybindings for my main bar until I reload my UI, is this an issue with you have noticed while using it? If not it's likely another addon I can root out.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-10-24 at 10:47 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    I have a similar issue, with my warr, when I change stances I'm able to use them but I don't see the buttons.

Mage UI - Arena

Hey guys,

I'm just posting my UI based on Tukui!

img263.imageshack.us/i/evenlynuserinterface.jpg

Just started this yesterday so it will most likely change after I raid with it once. Using Toresh's edit of TukUI and modified a bit by me.

Last edited by DeathDefier; 2010-10-27 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is mine. Still working on what to do with the Eaves Drop/Recount/Omen windows.
    Last edited by -Atlass-; 2010-10-27 at 07:39 PM.

ty swizzle

anyway....ive installed Tukui, theres just one thing that if any advanced user of it could tell me....how do i get portaits on the player and target?
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    ty swizzle

anyway....ive installed Tukui, theres just one thing that if any advanced user of it could tell me....how do i get portaits on the player and target?
    Theres an option in the config.lua file

So I just checked (after answering in another thread, but it's more applicable here), the LUI 3.3 Beta should be *tentatively* released this weekend. I'm sooooooo excited, going without has made me realize how awesome it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleMuffin View Post
    Theres an option in the config.lua file
    oh, ty
    accidently skiped over it "Do i really need to explain this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    So I just checked (after answering in another thread, but it's more applicable here), the LUI 3.3 Beta should be *tentatively* released this weekend. I'm sooooooo excited, going without has made me realize how awesome it really is.
    Going without it made ME realize that TukUI is a lot better . I got fed up waiting for him to update it, so I switched to Tuk and I am so much happier with it.

O swizzle poo! Can you please post your UI?? Both in and out of raids? Appreciate it Brahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I'm excited that I'll be able to use LUI again, but I didn't really miss it like I thought I would.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    O swizzle poo! Can you please post your UI?? Both in and out of raids? Appreciate it Brahhhh
    I haven't raided in a month and my UI is just TukUI with Skada, Gladius, and Afflicted thrown in.
    BfA Beta Time

I haven't raided in a month and my UI is just TukUI with Skada, Gladius, and Afflicted thrown in.
    did skada finally add pet merging?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    did skada finally add pet merging?
    I'd have to check but I think so.
    BfA Beta Time

I'm currently looking at the LUI V3 UI but I'm having trouble understanding how to download it and put it into the interface folder. It looks awesome! Can someone be kind and help me?