Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Nerf healing already...

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4ymore

yeah, dude... not

i mean, did you ever play arenas? did ever see, how such teams as feral/rogue forces a paladin, a priester, or a shaman to instantly use every fucking cooldown they have?
    did you ever see how a warrior instantly kills a priest or shaman, while using bladestorm? or even without it?

did you ever see, how caster cleaves instantly kills everything with a good switch?

and now tell me that healing is op. if healing would be nerfed, there would be only 2 dps´s or even 3 dps´s teams, because they just fuck someone before the healer can do anything.

i mean, arena matches would last only 10 seconds from this point... mb some people like it, but i like it not...
    If you didn't suck this much you'd survive them. Healers have the tools to survive cleaves, warriors etc. it just takes more than randomhealinglolskill. And like i said before, those cleaves are the reason you are OP now. I played arena at good enough rating to know how it is, and a lot of you scream nerf the moment you run into those teams who rape your poor playstile. Bullshit who you want but the moment surviving as a healer takes as much knowhow as a dps killing a healer then I'll bow my head to any healer that makes it past 2k.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.

Re: Nerf healing already...

I dont see what all the bitching is about, healing is fine (cept maybe resto druids, they abit op but easy to counter). If i remember right all this nerf talk was because dps were killing things in 2 gcd's.

So me, a fully geared holy pally. Should be left wide open at all time to be nuked by a ret pally? So if my job is to stay alive, his job is to kill me.... he doesnt kill me but i stay alive? thats op?

When was the last time 1v1, 2v2 or bgs mattered? Play in a bracket that matters at a rating that matters and then bitch. All these dps qqing should link armorys cause willing to bet 90% of yas havent made shoulder rating and think you should be nuking people with ease.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lls&cn=Dazline