15+ Year Old Account

Guess World of Warcrafts death

So I was thinking about how far the game has gone, with an expansion coming soon and Im betting one more after that...
    Then I started to think what would happen after? Or when it would end?

Myself I think WoW have about till 2012 or summer 2013 before it is nothing left to say or do. And it would end with Emerald Dream being cleaned and no more bad guys to slaugher.

But of course, this is only my thoughts! What do you think will happen with wow in the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    In a city on the back of a roaming colossus

Re: Guess World of Warcrafts death

There have been many prophesied WoW-killers, but i assume one of two things will finally finish it off. It ends naturally at lvl 100 cap, the story drug out as far as possible, or Blizzard kills it off with SC2 and D3.

I know personally, i will quit WoW forever once SC2 comes out. Zerg will consume the universe!
    "Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, because then you're a mile away, and you have his shoes." - Douglas Adams

It will end when more and more people realize they've become way too adicted to this game and quit.
    They tell their (online) friends, and they realize it and more cancel subscriptions
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

Deleted

it ends in 2012............BECAUSE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! IM WARNING YOU THE END IS COMING......!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheeZ
    It will end when more and more people realize they've become way too adicted to this game and quit.
    They tell their (online) friends, and they realize it and more cancel subscriptions

Group pressure sucks, eh? But I guess those who have played for 4-5years now would eventually quit indeed..the younglings will still keep it somewhat alive I think.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vortrall
    There have been many prophesied WoW-killers, but i assume one of two things will finally finish it off. It ends naturally at lvl 100 cap, the story drug out as far as possible, or Blizzard kills it off with SC2 and D3.

I know personally, i will quit WoW forever once SC2 comes out. Zerg will consume the universe!
    That sounds like something Blizzard would do tbh.
    After Catacalysm those two major things im deeply enjoying is done(Undeads/Scourge and Dragons), and therefor I would prolly not be as interested as I once were.. I also hope they dont make it even more exciting after Catacalysm, so that I can easier leave this addicting game. hah..