Thread: Mage Names

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Mage Names

My mage is named moltenice he's not quite 80 yet but i'm in the process of leveling him and the sad thing is when i hit 80 on him i'll prolly be arcane http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Moltenice

10+ Year Old Account

My mage used to be a bloodelf mage, I called him nimryas since that sounded both elfish and possible 'mage-ish'.
    But now i've race changed to troll, so it might be a bit weird but i like the name nimryas (pronnounced: Nim-rie-as), thought of it myself
    It also kinda reminds me of those elfs from lord of the rings.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account

Pyro, since vanilla, curious fact is i didnt had a clue mages had loads of spells with Pyro on it. it had allways my avatar name games
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Dumbledore... though good luck on getting that :P
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

im useing 5 difrent name that i stick to the most..
    Glaid = my mage and rare,
    Soey= my paladin exisist
    Ceban= rogue not to many.
    Fozey= my Hunter not to many either.
    Xaver= old old warrior my first char. Loads of ppl useing lol

Named Toriankel. Ok, nothing funny, but I try being a minimum roleplayish with my toons. ( Alt names : anathëlia, Arïa, Téhonos, Kruntar, Enelïa, Gordal, Tariona, Taïrnor and shanjin ). Well, ok, my mage name isn't at all original if you tape it in google, but back in Vanilla i loved the name 8 - )

my mage is named Mintyx cos all my chars are called minty-* and i found that many good mages had an X in their name :P but a good name i think would be Vacoom

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Lenovirgus. From the Latin "Leno" - Pimp and "Virgus" - Cane

My mage is pimp-cane
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Goliat
    Press the "Random" button until you like one ;D
    Us nabs on the EU servers do not have the pleasure of a "random" button.
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Deleted

Growsumballs. That is a real mage name.

10+ Year Old Account

Pillsbury along with Chef title. Hell yeah.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

do osmething like "colgate" on an RP server. they're gonna luv it.

My mages name is 'Frigus' which means 'Frost' in Latin.. I also like 'Aestus' which means 'Heat' in Latin. Search for 'Latin word list' on google and click the first link, loads of words with translations, can easily find something that suits your class/spec and sounds good at the same time
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

I try to stay away from characters with rude or inappropriate names. The person behind them is usually in their early teens, or a manchild from my experience. Every time I get in a group with someone named Frostitute or in a guild called Come Honor Face they are annoying and banter about unfunny stuff the whole way through.

Silly names aren't too bad, like Gnomercy or any of the Cow/Beef related Tauren names, but I will always prefer names that fit your Race/Class combo.

I've seen a mage named Frostitute on my server )

Tinkleberry

I always smile when I read it ;D

When I first started playing, I wanted to make a mage. I just thought of the first thing that popped in my head and type in, Biscuiteater. Funny thing is, I didn't know anything about mages and I did not know they could conjure biscuits at 70. I didn't find out till I hit 70 or whatever either lol. Now I'm 80, and stuck instead of Strudeleater >.<

Dumbledoh!

Mr Slant - undead.