10+ Year Old Account

Druid: need some advice chosing trinket/weapon

i have few simple questions

im not a noob or anything, but i kinda hit a small roadblock with a weapon choice and trinkets here so.

im mostly in 245/264 gear
    so im sitting at 53% passive ARP + softcap (all agility gemmed, no ARP weapon), and i wanna start gemming for hardcap
    Q1: would 110 ARP be better then 280 Attack Power? comparing weapons TOTC25 vs ICC10 (gemmed)

also my trinkets choice are DMC:G, Banner of Victory and wrathstone from ULD25 (death verdict never dropped for our guild)
    i have Deathbringer' Will + MRS equipped but if im gemming for Hardcap ill have to drop MRS and take one of the other trinkets i have untill i can get Herkuml.

Q2: would it be higher dps if i to use Banner of Victory over trinkets like DMC:G and Wrathstone, Herkuml Wartoken is currently out of reach for me.

i can probaly figure everything out myself after few tests, but currently no raid till tuesday so i might as well prepare.
    no need to troll or anything i just want simple advice, thank you kindly
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Re: Druid: need some advice chosing trinket/weapon

you don't really have a good enough trinket to replace runestone, are you crit, hit and expertise capped? if all your gems are agility, you could probably push arp hard cap.. however as i said you don't really have a good replacement for runestone (a good one would be DV or whispering fanged skull) also i feel the pain, we never saw a single death's verdict either, and i barely lost our first and only (so far) DBW

also to double check anything anyone says (including me!) type your stats into toskk's and see whats the most beneficial to gem

Arel seems to believe firmly in the haste option.

10+ Year Old Account

thanks

i guess ill wait till i get more badges and perhaps ill get lucky on some drops as well
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    Arel seems to believe firmly in the haste option.
    Only after(or close to) ArP hardcap :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    Only after(or close to) ArP hardcap :P
    He suggested arpen softcap + trinket + haste to me. I still haven't bitten yet as I'm wayyy over hitcap and my trinket is GT

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    He suggested arpen softcap + trinket + haste to me. I still haven't bitten yet as I'm wayyy over hitcap and my trinket is GT
    use NES?

Rawr still says WFS + DBW and gemming full arpen is better than using NES and gemming agil. I'm not taking Rawr's word for everything, but I prefer static arpen with AP/agil/haste procs to static agil with Arpen procs. It just makes my life easier and my dps more reliable.