24 *spoilers inside*

This thread shall discuss how awesome the show is.
    When they brought Renee back I was surprised at how relentless she was after seeing how "goody-two-shoes" she was is the last season.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Re: 24

Time has passed. Jack was clearly a "good" influence on her. The real question is what will the twist be in around 5 hours time? :-)

10+ Year Old Account

Its awesome! And the new episodes air on sky in 40 mins.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    This thread shall discuss how awesome the show is.
    When they brought Renee back I was surprised at how relentless she was after seeing how "goody-two-shoes" she was is the last season.
    Well, the reason they went in that direction was because of what she was going to do in the last episode.

Putting Jeanine Garofalo's character in handcuffs to make sure Renee wouldn't be stopped in the interrogation what would follow. I suppose it was meant to mirror Jack Bauer's way of getting information no matter what law or cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Re: 24 *spoilers inside*

Quote Originally Posted by Eriar
    I have read in various places that this might be Keifer Sutherlands last year
    Can you link your sources? I haven't read it anyway and it sounds like an article I'd enjoy.

I think they are hoping to get enough people enjoying Wershings character so they can use her as the lead in future seasons. I have read in various places that this might be Keifer Sutherlands last year so they are stuck with either ending the series completly or having it follow someone else that could be considered as popular and believable as Jack Bauer.

Also this season is pretty good so far.I enjoy everything except that blonde from BSG and her redneck boyfriend.
    There's just no substitute for Jack Bauer imo.
    I agree with you about the blonde and her ex-boyfriend; I'm not liking it just cause it seems a bit out of place or something.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Can't think back to what it was exactly but it was in TVguide magazines featurette on 24 before the new season began.
    Meh still can't find anything on it. I'll live blissfully in my naive world.