Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    My GM put an Ellie Goulding Remix to our Sinestra kill. I remember it being real good.
    Can you link the video? I'd like to see it since I love Ellie a lot and a few remixes.

Deleted

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can you link the video? I'd like to see it since I love Ellie a lot and a few remixes.

Good times.

Deleted
    [video=youtube;gFSCT8QRjdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFSCT8QRjdU[video]

Good times.
    Turn off the lights, that's the songs name, but I can't tell who remixed it, though, but I like it.

Asides from that, I never fought Sinestra when I played, sucks, I really wanted too. :/

The kill video is also good, and is that your UI? Looks very clean. I like it.

Turn off the lights, that's the songs name, but I can't tell who remixed it, though.

Asides from that, I never fought Sinestra when I played, sucks, I really wanted too. :/
    I always wanted to end-game raid for a long time, and I finally got to experience that. Lots of fun!

Deleted
    I always wanted to end-game raid for a long time, and I finally got to experience that. Lots of fun!
    I experienced a lot of end game from Wotlk and Cata, but I was just sad when my couldn't do do HC BoT because a lot of people in our raid weren't very good and there was constant afking and people would rarely show up, but it still was, atleast I got to experience everything on normal mode.

Deleted
    Children of Bodom - Downfall
    Metallica - Master of pupets
    Avenged sevenfold - Danger line
    PSY - Gangnam Style
    Children of Bodom - Living Dead Beat

to name a handful

I experienced a lot of end game from Wotlk and Cata, but I was just sad when my couldn't do do HC BoT because a lot of people in our raid weren't very good and there was constant afking and people would rarely show up, but it still was, atleast I got to experience everything on normal mode.
    Haha! I was just good enough to belong, but I messed up a lot. Really stressed out my guildmembers, they tolerated the **** out of me I feel like lol! Not really tho, I was okay.

Deleted
    Haha! I was just good enough to belong, but I messed up a lot. Really stressed out my guildmembers, they tolerated the **** out of me I feel like lol! Not really tho, I was okay.
    Hehe. To be honest, I didn't really care if my guild progressed or not(We do, have cleared everything in hc in Cata, and almost everything in Wotlk), I liked to raid with them a lot because we were all Portuguese, so it was a lot of fun as you can imagine, we are crazy people , the only problem was that there were a lot of people joining and then leave the raids, some only showed for 2 times a week to raid, some raided 2-3 times then were gone, and there were the occasional mistakes, that everyone makes, but still, I loved to raid with them a lot.

Coma. I love these people a lot, they do amazing remixes and songs.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    This song is so good, plus, it was in the movie Underworld: Awakening.

"Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

10+ Year Old Account
    Brand New - Sink

Totally love this band. Cant believe its been 10 years since I got into them :O

10+ Year Old Account
    The album “This is for the White in Your Eyes” by Danish band Choir of Young Believers. Currently one the second track, and one if my favorites of their, “Next Summer”.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol'..

Deleted

I have this on repeat at the moment

Deleted

Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.