Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Good News, Everyone ! Futurama's coming back

np: Connie Fransic - I Will Wait For You.

If you don't know what I'm saying, go watch Futurama once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i finally got around to watching the new seasons. All in all pretty good, but I had a small issue with continuity.

In the 2012 spoof episode, Mars was thrown into the sun, or somewhere anyway, and destroyed. Later on, there is an episode where the crew goes to Mars Vegas and Zoidberg gambles away billions of dollars. How are the Wongs alive, and how did Mars survive at all?

Oh, and the season 7 finale. Dumbest episode ever. They are trying way too hard on these season finales.

Futurama is so much better than the simpons, and even family guy/american dad now. It is just grade A comedy and makes me laugh for every episode, So I am glad and cant wait now to see new episodes!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, and the season 7 finale. Dumbest episode ever. They are trying way too hard on these season finales.
    I greatly enjoyed that nature episode. I love those throwaway episodes that are broken into three short segments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone see the "series finale"?

Interesting how the last episode fits as an ending, but is easily not the end. Though, it's not like they've pulled that shit multiple times before. "Oh, no, we reset the universe! ...Eh, oh well, let's just sit here until we're back at the present." Bothered me a little how Leela was all of a sudden all about marrying Fry. Like the diamond did it for her or something. A rather cheesy way to get her to say yes.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've not seen it yet Pendulous we're still only half way here in Australia (I think I'm one of the only ones that doesn't illegally download), the last episode I saw was "Saturday Morning Fun Pit" and it was a terrible episode.

I've heard good reviews for the rest of the season though (didn't read the spoiler).