Thread: [Music] Metal

Deleted

milking the deathmachine

10+ Year Old Account
    And.... it came through!

Gonna be sharing the stage with Svart Crown and Ulcerate as opening act. woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And.... it came through!

You serious? That's fucking tight.

And.... it came through!

Grats! Get some video of the set for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want some GROOOOVY melo death metal check out:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post

A more black-ified version of Cult of Luna, may I say ? I really like the softer part around 3:20.
    WOW! I haven't heard this band in forever

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 06:01 AM ----------

These guys have probably been posted but I will contribute anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    You serious? That's fucking tight.
    Serious as a really serious thing.

We sent an email to the local metal promoter asking if he could help us with a gig for the release show for the debut CD. Got an answer within an hour and a half. At first we were trying to set something up with Gorath headlining, but as he's busy organising the Fortarock Festival as well, he asked if we minded to do the opening slot for the Ulcerate / Svart Crown show. Well, not really ;P

Was going to be there anyway, so it's even better to be -on- stage!

http://www.fortarock.nl/nieuws/fehle...gd-als-support

Ordered two of these bad boys for the gig. They're roll-up banners. Takes all of 2-3 minutes to set them up. 85 cm by 200 cm.

--

Additionally, my birthday-present-for-the-last-two-years arrived: Contain Us.

Serious as a really serious thing.

We sent an email to the local metal promoter asking if he could help us with a gig for the release show for the debut CD. Got an answer within an hour and a half. At first we were trying to set something up with Gorath headlining, but as he's busy organising the Fortarock Festival as well, he asked if we minded to do the opening slot for the Ulcerate / Svart Crown show. Well, not really ;P

Was going to be there anyway, so it's even better to be -on- stage!

http://www.fortarock.nl/nieuws/fehle...gd-als-support

Ordered two of these bad boys for the gig. They're roll-up banners. Takes all of 2-3 minutes to set them up. 85 cm by 200 cm.

--

Additionally, my birthday-present-for-the-last-two-years arrived: Contain Us.
    Awesome news. Banners look badass.

There is a Devin Townsend box set? *gasp* Do want!

Also, Happy Winter Solstice to all my godless heathen brothers and sisters out there:

10+ Year Old Account
    All shall perish
    Amon amarth
    Arsis
    At the gates
    Behemoth
    The black dahlia murder
    The Browning
    Children of bodom
    Decapitated
    Demonoid
    Demons and wizards
    Dethklok
    Devildriver
    The haunted
    Heaven shall burn
    Hypocrisy
    Iced earth
    Jeff loomis (instrumental)
    Kalmah
    Kataklysm
    Lamb of god
    Metallica
    Nevermore
    Old man's child
    Quo vadis
    Testament

I have been listening metal for over a decade (its all I have on my ipod, I'm pretty picky as to what i listen too) but i don't search for new bands much partly because I'm lazy partly because I don't like to illegally download music, but if anyone can suggest anything along the lines of the bands i mentioned i would very much appreciate it. I'll also check out the vids posted when I get a chance, thanks again. Stay metal!

Deleted

fuck everything, just get something to drink and listen to them

my favorite song of the moment xD

Appropriate given the time of year:

^

haha so cool, i like mercyful fate a lot ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    In Flames I think was the very first metal band, or maybe Slipknot 6 years ago or something, not sure really.
    Right now I'm listening alot to August Burns Red, In Flames and Killswitch Engage.

Agalloch is great. I like metal bands with a poetic aspect. All the other commercial bands like in flames, slipknot, dont like that kind. There s just no sense in their music.

I like metal bands with a poetic aspect. All the other commercial bands like in flames, slipknot, dont like that kind. There s just no sense in their music.
    You must either be trolling, or VERY uninformed

They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Grab View Post
    Agalloch is great. I like metal bands with a poetic aspect. All the other commercial bands like in flames, slipknot, dont like that kind. There s just no sense in their music.
    In flames... no poetic aspect...

head explodes.

also fun fun
    Last edited by mitbrandir; 2011-12-24 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    You must either be trolling, or VERY uninformed

<snip>
    To be fair In Flames hasn't sounded like that in years. Given their work after Clayman I don't necessarily disagree with his assessment.