Thread: [Music] Metal

10+ Year Old Account

I see colors when I listen to this band.

Deleted

Probably more prog rock than metal but this is so FUCKING good.

At times reminds me of a lighter Between The Buried And Me.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That's awesome. Vexovoid is going to crush.

Here's some Order from Chaos:

And Mortuary Drape:

Deleted
    Manowar and Behexen are the two latest bands to enter My library. Manowar is recommended for everybody and Behexen for black metal fans or just people enjoying evil atmosphere!

Deleted
    Time for some Icelandic black metal (Svartidauði). This is actually one of my favorite albums this year, 4 songs and 56 minutes. Here's 1 of them:

What did I just stumble upon?

So, can anyone suggest me some thrash metal, that aint screammy faggy music, and resembeles what Megadeth/Mettalica started out with?

So tired of looking around for some new bands to listen to, all I hear now days are some screaming rock bands, power-shit or folks. What the fuck happend to trash metal...Thrash metal sells...but whoes buying...no? Cant be I'm stuck listening to mettalica, megadeth, Iron maiden and few other bands 4-ever?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Thrash metal is screamy by default. It is a fusion of hardcore punk and speed metal, and it took the shouted vocals from hardcore-

Nuclear Assault - Game Over (full album)
    Havok - Fatal Intervention
    Vektor - Black Future (full album)
    Dark Angel - Darkness Descends (full album)

These should keep you busy for a while. These are pretty well known but no idea how much you know. And yes there are harsh vocals here, because, well, this is thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    So, can anyone suggest me some thrash metal, that aint screammy faggy music, and resembeles what Megadeth/Mettalica started out with?

So tired of looking around for some new bands to listen to, all I hear now days are some screaming rock bands, power-shit or folks. What the fuck happend to trash metal...Thrash metal sells...but whoes buying...no? Cant be I'm stuck listening to mettalica, megadeth, Iron maiden and few other bands 4-ever?

Last edited by kliffharry; 2012-12-20 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

If you're a fan of music akin to stuff from Between the Buried and Me you might enjoy this. Its extremely... progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    *Snip*
    Wow nice, pretty great. Gotta listen to all there songs now! 3 albums, with influences all the right places. He'll YOU CAN HEAR THE LEADSINGERS VOICE FOR A CHANGE!

Especially like that they able to overcome being a cover-band to make there own stuff that fast (wikipedia ftw!), not like rock muscians dosen't have it hard enough, then its good that Flemming come to help them and sign a deal...Will always be damn proud that Ride the lightning was made in Denmark...Sweet silence studios ftw, Anywho its either that album, hit the lights, rust in peace, peace sells but whoes buying, that gotta be the best thrash albums ever!

thanks alot:]
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-12-20 at 11:46 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Mmm sludge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post

Haha talking about faggy music and having a disturbed avatar!
    Also "Mettalica" and Megadeth are overrated shit. Dave Mustaine & all Metallica guys are idiots

I guess you also like Pantera's Vulgar Display of Power, lol

Deleted
    Also a great way of asking people for advice.. "Is there any bands within this genre of music you enjoy that doesn't sound like total shit?"

10+ Year Old Account
    New song up!

Let me know what you think

Link to the FB page is up on the youtube site if you care.

New song up!

<snip>

Link to the FB page is up on the youtube site if you care.
    Nice man. I dig it.

Deleted
    New song up!
    Well damn, best I've heard from you guys so far. I like the drums. Sounds like stuff people (and me) would like to hear when drunk at the local metal bar.