Elektro/Industrial, EBM and Aggrotech

Are you listening to that genre? So go ahead and post your favourite artist.
    Thats what i'm listening to:
    Centhron
    Dawn of Ashes
    :Wumpscut:
    Agonoize
    DJ Asphyxia
    God Module
    YADE
    Aesthetic Perfection
    Aslan Faction
    Distatix

Re: Elektro/Industrial, EBM and Aggrotech

Whenever I listen to any EBM it's usually:
    :wumpscut:
    Combichrist
    Psyclon Nine
    Front Line Assembly

Could be doing with listening to some more, so I'll give the ones on your list a listen.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

Also- Haujobb, Neurotic Fish, Alek Szahala, Skinny Puppy, Velvet Acid Christ, Akira Yamaoka, Andy Hunter, The Avalanches, NIN, BT, Bonobo, Breakmaster Cylinder, Pogo, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Combichrist, Collide, cornandbeans, Daft Punk, DJ Sharpnel, The Dust Brothers, Ferry Corsten, Infected Mushroom, m1dy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Moby (I prefer his later work over his older), Modeselektor, QNTAL, Tugboat, I Monster.

And yes I just went through my ELectronic selection in my iTunes library. Preferably to try to somewhat expose some of these lesser known artists (such as Alek Szahala, whom I love dearly).

Venetian Snares ... particularly the songs Huskiam Rave Dojo and Breakbeat Malaria

he has soooo many good songs, and i like his breakbeat style more so than your typical electronic songs

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

hm sorry if some bands dont fit ^^

wumpscut
    xotox
    suicide commando
    sitd
    pal
    combichrist
    eisenfunk

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Centhron!
    Little bird up the sky,
    dropped shit in my eye,
    me not sorry,
    me not cry,
    me just happy cows don't fly!

Deleted
    Love Grendel.

Deleted
    Aha! this is my sort of threat, as i'm totally into the cyber/industrial/electro scene....Although I will admit I like mine to be 'Harsh' electro in most cases. And normally when I'm DJing at my local club, its what I tend to paly for the cyber-whores as wel las some Harddance

Nachtmahr, Faderhead, X-fusion, UBERBYTE, Combichrist, Cyborg Corp, Eisenfunk, Angelspit, SAM, Amnistia, Centhron, Eden Synth Corp, Ad Inferna; Just to name a few. nom nom nom.