Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    1) 5.52% come from defense 0.18% from resilience and you need 5% + (83-80)*0.2% = 5.6%
    2) It's 540 defense VALUE not rating (~689 rating)
    ohh didn't see the resil, and ye i meant value

can you kindly post some full builds for people starting out ?

***EDITED***

I must bring to your attention that you have spuriously listed the alliance vanguard arcanum HEAD enchant as a SHOULDER enchant.

Arcanums are always head enchants, whilst inscriptions are the shoulder variety.

The price of the Arcanum in this case is 150g (120g with the associated exalted rep) whilst the Inscription will cost 10k honor and is purchasable in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

The correct enchant can be found one post below this one, kindly linked by our very good friend and helpful-poster xebtria.

Iktankneit, I hope this is to your liking. I don't want to fail any more of your tests or be the cause of this article incurring any more posts that are off-topic/irrelevant/containing no helpful information etc.

~Thank you please
    Last edited by Doleface; 2010-06-24 at 12:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doleface View Post
    Hey!!!
    F****r!
    You've listed the alliance vanguard HEAD enchant for the shoulder enchant! I just spent my last 120g on that now xD

Should have paid better attention but I was dazzled by the awesome guide.
    but you still blame the op. not very polite...

but anyways, the information itself is correct. the shoulder enchant is this: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator (30 stam / 15 Resil)
    Last edited by xebtria; 2010-06-24 at 10:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doleface View Post
    Hey!!!
    F****r!
    You've listed the alliance vanguard HEAD enchant for the shoulder enchant! I just spent my last 120g on that now xD

Should have paid better attention but I was dazzled by the awesome guide.
    first time poster, so ill give you a warning. Dont blame others for your own mistakes. This an issue where you have to think for yourself. Guess what, you failed the test!

But again, please dont give ppl names. You dont want to be adressed like that either

Excellent list Offhand, thank you for doing this. Exactly what I was looking for, since I hit 80 on the 4th, got to play with fake fireworks and real fireworks!

Anyhow, the heroic pre-raid list...how far could you go in that gear in ICC? I plan on running weekly with a group that can run hard modes, so I need to know if I can do hard modes with that gear. Or should I run normal for a week or two and work up some badges first?

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    Anyhow, the heroic pre-raid list...how far could you go in that gear in ICC? I plan on running weekly with a group that can run hard modes, so I need to know if I can do hard modes with that gear. Or should I run normal for a week or two and work up some badges first?
    With 232 and up gear? With the buff being what it is, I don't see why you couldn't do most if not all of ICC 10 in pre raid gear. Most of the raid is still a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand View Post
    With 232 and up gear? With the buff being what it is, I don't see why you couldn't do most if not all of ICC 10 in pre raid gear. Most of the raid is still a joke.
    Looking for ICC 10 normal clear run need to know 12/12 at least 5.8k GS says no ! (was very baffled when I saw that, then looked at my WL alt who has most HM achievements needs only a few items in ICC HM and has only 5.7k GS !_!)

Seriously you can do it in pre raid gear, but the chances are low that you will find a group, that will let you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Looking for ICC 10 normal clear run need to know 12/12 at least 5.8k GS says no ! (was very baffled when I saw that, then looked at my WL alt who has most HM achievements needs only a few items in ICC HM and has only 5.7k GS !_!)

Seriously you can do it in pre raid gear, but the chances are low that you will find a group, that will let you in.
    I already have a group I will be running with. Normally I run with my rogue, but since it's summer, even on a highly populated server getting new tanks for our guild is kinda rough, since people are out in the sun. My main concern is hard modes tho, first wing, rot & fester, and dreamwalker are the minimum hard modes we will be doing.