Poll: Who expected that ending?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[Poll] The book of Eli

I enjoyed the movie a lot, and would recommend it to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthyboi
    once I got kicked for ninja pulling. I was the tank

15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Poll] The book of Eli

Be careful with the spoilers here -- may want to add a "possible spoilers" tag to the title, just in case.

darth vader is lukes father

seriously whats this movie? we havent got it yet in aus

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtail
    darth vader is lukes father

seriously whats this movie? we havent got it yet in aus
    It's Denzel Washington's newest movie released here anyway (IRE)... good watch, really good
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthyboi
    once I got kicked for ninja pulling. I was the tank

I realized certain things...like...

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

* that he only shot back at people who shot at him first, so he knew where they were coming from

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

Should I watch this movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Alright I just saw the movie, and for the first few minutes after finishing I still didn't get what you were talking about. But then it hit me.

Gotta say it was a really good movie though, imo, so if you have nothing to do go see it.

SPOILERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfeet
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    * that he only shot back at people who shot at him first, so he knew where they were coming from
    I thought that was just because he was a good person, and did not want to start a fight or something. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    SPOILERS
    I thought that was just because he was a good person, and did not want to start a fight or something. :
    *SPOILERS*
    Throughout entire film something felt dodgy. It's a shame that his story was not unveiled, we really don't know what happened to him before we see him for the first time in film. We can only guess, when we see his empty eyes at the end. Still, at the end, when the truth is revealed, you're still baffled. How come one man, one blind man, can be so OP. I mean seriously. He might have improved sound perception etc, but don't think he's able to recognise shaped and sized of items thrown at him (wasn't in the film, just speculating). With gun fights, there's no way to 'dodge' bullets, you can distinguish from what side the shots came from, but that's about it.

All in all, i liked it. Was tons of fun watching it.

If you hadn't seen it yet, go do it!

10+ Year Old Account
    great movie, did NOT see the ending coming at all, and I'm usually really good at spotting things like that (the last movie to surprise me like that was Fight Club)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

awesome movie, wanna watch it again now to cop on to the bits that made it obvious (well not obvious but u know wot i mean)