Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Awesomely bad movies

So every once in awhile some friends and I will get together specifically to watch movies that are so bad they are some of the most entertaining movies to watch. Some recent ones include:

One Eyed Monster:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933FExsfU3c
    This is not your traditional villain movie

Black Sheep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEDU...om=PL&index=17
    This movie definitely does not star Chris Farley and David Spade

Leprechaun:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VY0zMyGcu8
    Nothing like a killer leprechaun with a love of one liners and a shoe fetish

So, what movies do you think are so bad that they are a must see?

Re: Awesomely bad movies

Rambo

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

I saw the film Gamer on dvd over at a mates house and i can honestly say i thought it was one of the worst scripted movies ive ever seen in my life. It made no sense, no background to it and a majority of it seemed pretty pointless action with strobbed lighting which blinded you so you could not acctually see the reality of the terrible special effects. Actors were all pretty poor in my opinion also.

10+ Year Old Account

I would say the Final Destination series of movies would is worthy of this. Even though all four of the movies used the exact same storyline (person gets vision about people dying, person goes batshit crazy to try to save them, ends up saving a few of those people, only to have them die one by one in various messed up ways) to the point of it being completely predictable, I can't get over seeing all the messed up ways those people end up dying to, especially when it's the small things that cause those chain reactions that lead up to those deaths.

The third movie even took it a step further with all the unnecessary cursing, ZOMG BOOBIES!, and the lulzy connection of those deaths with the first movie, Abraham Lincoln, and even the 9/11 incident.

I haven't got to see the 4th movie yet, but I heard it was just as lulzy, and the first chain reaction of deaths in the opening vision happens at an Auto Race out of all places! YAY!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

While I wouldn't say this movie is bad, I know a few people who love it, The Village(M. Night Shyamaln) had to be the one movie that gave me the biggest :| ever.

I went in expecting another suspense/monster movie like Signs, but nooooo. When that twist came around near the end, I just lost all interest in it.

Dead Alive. Nuff Said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    Rambo
    actually if you mean First Blood then yes its an awesome film.

im somewhat "into" what i refer to as "B Movies" (tho i wouldn't class them as "bad movies") and in that repect i'll throw a few out there:

First Blood :P
    Tremors
    No Escape
    Fortress
    Dark Angel 1990 with Dolph Lundgren in it (i say this cause several films have the same name)
    Flashback
    Blue Juice
    Deep Cover
    Water

one of my brothers used to have a thing weird films so i'll throw a couple of his favs in the mix "Bad Taste" and "Freaked"

Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    While I wouldn't say this movie is bad, I know a few people who love it, The Village(M. Night Shyamaln) had to be the one movie that gave me the biggest :| ever.

I went in expecting another suspense/monster movie like Signs, but nooooo. When that twist came around near the end, I just lost all interest in it.
    I completely agree.. Signs is one of my favorite movies if note THE favorite movie... And then came The Village... What a major let down

The Calamari Wrestler

Executive Koala

Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus

Hausu

Robogeisha

I am aware most of these are japanese but I find them to be like a trainwreck....Horrible, but you can't look away.

10+ Year Old Account

Poseidon and it's older counterpart The Poseidon Adventure were awesomely bad as well. It makes you wonder how the heck those people managed to get out of that darn capsized ship.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Teeth. Seriously, watched it the other night and i couldn't help but laugh all the way through, it's that bad.
    (The mutilated pee-pee places make you feel a bit awkward though, the focus on them too much in the shots that they're actually in).

And also AVP2: Requiem. This film is alright only because Predator looks badass, but the story and the acting compiled with anything else just makes you go "Why, why did i endure that".

I love it when the Gynecologist goes like...

VAGINA DENTATA!!! VAGINA DENTATAAAAAAAA!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puffnpass
    So every once in awhile some friends and I will get together specifically to watch movies that are so bad they are some of the most entertaining movies to watch. Some recent ones include:

One Eyed Monster:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933FExsfU3c
    This is not your traditional villain movie

Black Sheep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEDU...om=PL&index=17
    This movie definitely does not star Chris Farley and David Spade

Leprechaun:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VY0zMyGcu8
    Nothing like a killer leprechaun with a love of one liners and a shoe fetish

So, what movies do you think are so bad that they are a must see?

Leprechaun is awesome!

Ever seen the movie Ticks? It's about giant ticks. With actors you'll definetly recognize, funnily enough.

The 70's and 80's had lots of great bad movies.

Wishmaster 1 & 2 are awesome. They're not bad as such, they're just odd. And I looove the guy playing the Djinn.

AHHAHAHA Killer Lamp shade AAAAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Aous
    Dead Alive. Nuff Said.
    This^

Also, Troll 2 will change your life.

Every movie contained in this list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._3000_episodes

But the "best of the worst" include:
    Manos:Hands of Fate
    Space Mutiny
    Robot Holocaust
    The Final Sacrifice
    Hobgoblins
    Outlaw

And so many others...

Creep show

15+ Year Old Account

Night of the Living Dorks. I was skeptical when I bought this from Xbox Live.

As bad and cheesy as it sounds it's actually a damn fine film considering the budget it had. Sadly it was in dutch/german or something, but the humour was great and it showed (Stoned) teenage life from a perspective of nerds who have recently died and been reanimated. Watch then judge tbh, I thought it was gonna be bullshit but it was hilarious.

how has no one said this???

Eragon..... some of my all time favourite books, watched the movie and it took me 3 separate attempts to watch it.

its just soooo bad. virtually nothing in this movie is accurate to the books, and the acting is terribad

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstab
    how has no one said this???

Eragon..... some of my all time favourite books, watched the movie and it took me 3 separate attempts to watch it.

its just soooo bad. virtually nothing in this movie is accurate to the books, and the acting is terribad
    You sort of missed the point of the thread there.