Need some input.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Fromthedark <----my armory

Ok to the point, im currently sitting on 71 frost badges, my original goal after getting the 60 badge trinket was to get the T10 legs to push my expertise to the point where i can get rid of that horrible ring i am wearing. however now that the new VoA boss is out, i don't know whether or not to go ahead and continue to buy the legs with my badges, or go for another piece of T10. and i would like some input on the matter and to possibly help resolve my issue.

Thanks in advance.

Fromthedark - US Barthilas

Re: Need some input.

Get the shoulders/helmet. Just be patient mate
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

Don't get the helmet.

1) You'll probably have to gem expertise if you do, pretty much cancelling out the dps upgrade brought from higher stats.

2) Putricide-10 drops a much better one.

3) Blood Princes-25 drop a much, much better one.

If you're expertise hungry, you should indeed be grabbing the pants. If not, Shoulders and gloves are excellent options.

Also, betting on your luck grabbing the piece you need in VoA25 is usually a bad idea. As far as I know, pugs are still struggling to kill the new boss, mostly from lack of coordination on healers blowing cooldowns. Unless you're in a guild that runs VoA25 (most good ones do to get free t10), I wouldn't put my money on being the only rogue in a successful pug Vault, or winning the roll, or winning the actual piece you need.

Consider speccing combat. That needle-encrusted scorpion would be much more valuable that way, and you would also be able to drop some expertise pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimanche
    As far as I know, pugs are still struggling to kill the new boss, mostly from lack of coordination on healers blowing cooldowns.
    Depends on the server. In Illidan, almost every single pug one-shotted that dude. For most players here it was considered easier than Koralon.

I would go for the legs, since it's an upgrade to you, and you'll be changing the ring also. So it would be 2 upgrades amirite?
    Dekkz - Undead Rogue | Veronnica - BE Warlock | Azäzel - BE Paladin | Dekz - Orc Shaman | Hässlich - BE Death Knight | Jobulani - Troll Priest

i myself had this same problem. but the legs dropped for me so now i'm saving up for the helmet.

not really no. Ikifirus's sack of wonder + boots + legs = Expertise capped passively and still meeting BiS =)
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

Hmm thanks for reply guys
    VoA pugs on barthilas can one shot the new boss on 10and 25, but i think i will save for the legs, i always had terrible luck on Pally stuff in voa on my ret. as for my Needle-Encrusted Scorpion, the only thing i could possibly swap it out for is the meteorite whetstone for the haste, but i dont know whether i should do so or not. i haven't been able to do ICC yet as my guild has 3 full time raiding rogues so they will not need a 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromthedark
    Hmm thanks for reply guys
    VoA pugs on barthilas can one shot the new boss on 10and 25, but i think i will save for the legs, i always had terrible luck on Pally stuff in voa on my ret. as for my Needle-Encrusted Scorpion, the only thing i could possibly swap it out for is the meteorite whetstone for the haste, but i dont know whether i should do so or not. i haven't been able to do ICC yet as my guild has 3 full time raiding rogues so they will not need a 4th.
    I still would save up for the chest or head. Just my opinion.