Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: 25-man Sindrigosa down

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrand
    2. The entire shot has the UI completely out of the picture which would also take out attempts remaining.
    ehm you couldnt be more wrong about this

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrand
    1. You don't have attempts showing on a boss that doesn't require attempts such as Putricide, Blood-Queen and Arthas.
    2. The entire shot has the UI completely out of the picture which would also take out attempts remaining.
    did you seriously create an account for this post /facepalm

trouble reading much? look at the post I quoted...you will see a link in it..should probably click it:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/671/sindragosa.jpg

then you'll notice the entire UI is there.. but up top where attempts remaining out of 20 is...the remaining attemps has been blacked out

gg

Well gratz vodka apparently you killed that on your alts at 1 and then cleared on your mains at 1am so 15 or so hours of raiding with a small break on a weekday.

How do you kill that which has no life?

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    did you seriously create an account for this post /facepalm

trouble reading much? look at the post I quoted...you will see a link in it..should probably click it:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/671/sindragosa.jpg

then you'll notice the entire UI is there.. but up top where attempts remaining out of 20 is...the remaining attemps has been blacked out

gg
    Yeah you got me there.. lol. I failed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    Well gratz vodka apparently you killed that on your alts at 1 and then cleared on your mains at 1am so 15 or so hours of raiding with a small break on a weekday.

Amazing how one guild can show off a world first and not get called no life losers yet another guild can and does get called it. Amazing the bias people have towards/against some of these guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk

wut?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    wut?
    Seconded.