Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The Lich King Loot Table, Wintergrasp Season 8

Im a cow warrior tank, no way im running around with a weapon that says:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    FOR THE ALLIANCE AND FOR KHAZ MODAN!

Non sequitur time!

Was anybody else incredibly disappointed that that Invincible music track from last week didn't end up being the background music for the cinematic (at least not intact)? I was. The good news, though? If you watch the cinematic and start playing said track at ~47 seconds or so in when the hand hits the floor (I'm being vague to avoid spoilers in case anyone reading this cares), it syncs up almost perfectly, within a second or so. At least from a musical/narrative phrasing perspective, that is--there are three distinct sections of the song and three distinct sections of the narrative in the cinematic, and when you sync them up like that not only do those sections align very closely but the musical accents accompany sufficiently dramatic shots/events.

Of course, I could just be succumbing to Dark Side of the Rainbow bias here, but I still think it's pretty uncanny. Coincidence? God, I hope so, because it SHOULD'VE been like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TorcidaThrall
    Am I the only one that noticed

Heaven's Fall, Kryss (Kris) of a Thousand Lies

is basically the evil version of Sword of a Thousand Truths?
    hahaha, ingenieus. Good thinking there...
    Wut wut wut in the mud

271 ilevel two handers available for people that can move out of fire at the start of a pvp season. Nice :-X

Honnestly, this loot table is a real failure.
    Only weapon, and not any single new skin.
    I especially love the recolored version of the sword from 10 man etc etc...

What a disaster after so much "work" in ICC ? Where is the point in doing this when everyone will be disapointed with a final taste of complete crap ?

Healers can't change weapon because of Valanyr proc, even with a 300 spell power margin, (that's frustrating, having such an outdated weapon and glued to it)
    2h dps with Shadowmourne
    You will have caster, happy for the single best weapôn and that's it ?

Where is Illidan Loot table ? Where every single item was a goal. Where are all others boss from every instance of the past 5 years with such a crappy taste from the LK himself xD ?

/facepalm blizzard itemdesigner
    ret pal http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor&n=Trapp

Why don't they just replace the mp5 on that mace with haste. Everyone wants it...

And reusing models is just lame. Same thing happened in togc.

Probably IMPOSSIBLE to add new models and decent stats. Like adding weapons to the Quel'Delar quest.

Quote Originally Posted by trapp
    Healers can't change weapon because of Valanyr proc, even with a 300 spell power margin, (that's frustrating, having such an outdated weapon and glued to it)
    The worst part of Val Anyr is that nobody does Ulduar anymore thanks to fucking ToC. There is no point in dragging a raid into Ulduar for just 1 healer.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

10+ Year Old Account

I'm so fucking glad there's no slow weapon from 10m that I can use. HOORAY! Fuck you Blizzard.

Bloodsurge looks amazing, though. That's about all I can say.

Activisioned :-X

There are no new feral shoulders from WinterGrasp, I think someone in Blizzard forgot to add a class here http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/51576/t...rs-of-triumph/
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Damn Blizzard, I am sad

Quote Originally Posted by nemex
    As lame as it is that the weapons are just reskins using the current ICC skins, what's more disappointing is that hybrid caster DPS (shadow priest, ele shaman, moonkins) once again get FUCKED, just like in naxx25. "Pure" Casters get an AMAZING 284 BiS sword with SP/Haste/Crit while Hybrids get an incredibly lame Mace with Crit/Mp5 on it, which there are two versions of; one from 10 and one from 25. I feel really bad for the Ele shamans out there, having an mp5 mace as their ultimate BiS; at least Spriests and Moonkins have a spirit staff...(lol spirit)

And no, the spellpower difference on the 284 hardmode loot definitely surpasses the stats on the 271 haste/crit/dagger from lich king 10man hardmode, so don't use that as an excuse.

VERY DISAPPOINTING, especially with the stealth-nerf on the procrate of Nibelung for moonkins (Valkyrs are doing about overall 1/10 the damage they did before because of less procs).
    nothing more to add, really disappointing :-(

They just treated LK as every other end boss in this expansion, almost same loot as Kel Thuzad - just upgraded ilvl. WTF Blizzard 5 years of waiting to finally defeat Arthas and this what we get, recolored version of crap stats items?

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsoliara
    At least all the arpen-stacking mut rogues out there will be happy with the dagger.

Oh wait....
    same with all the haste stacking hunters and the crossbow :-\

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: The Lich King Loot Table

Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    I really hope that there is more to this list... if not then ele shaman were shafted for the entire raid... GG
    There are NO weapons for us whatsoever from 25-man, but there is one from 10man Lich King. And it's f***ing sick. I want it!

[rage mode]The amount of QQ is hilarious. Seems as if some realize they wasted some time of their life for reskinned models (=a game). Awww no showing-off in dalaran with your meaningless loot :'( And the stats are as bad as running around with a legendary healer mace that is two tiers old is.
    Sorry I don't get it. You cry if you don't get a legendary but then want to get rid of it as fast as possible? (okay the post I'm refering to was from someone with only a ret paladin in his sig)[/rage mode]

Is it really only all about the QQ anymore when something is released? Where is the positive thinking? Just take what you get. You are like the little spoiled brats who complain and cry that they got the yellow mega-ranger for birthday when they wanted the red mega-ranger.
    How often does Blizzard need to repeat that they DON'T design every item as an upgrade presented by captain obvious.
    Imo unique weapon models would have been nice. Not neccessary but definitly nice. But then for ALL LK loot, 10 man and 25 man, heroic and normal (meaning 2 unique sets, one for 10, one for 25). And even then people would QQ that brain-afk 10-man-normal-mode-casual-noobs have the same weapons as the elite heroic-10-man-hardcores. And calling something "unique" is ridiculous anyway if half of dalaran runs around with it. (Yes I talk about the scenario of unique models for LK drops)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by CyCloneNL
    Im a cow warrior tank, no way im running around with a weapon that says:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    FOR THE ALLIANCE AND FOR KHAZ MODAN!
    Exactly what I was thinking (also cow-warrior). I really hope these are Alliance-only drops or something, and there's Horde counterparts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    There are NO weapons for us whatsoever from 25-man, but there is one from 10man Lich King. And it's f***ing sick. I want it!
    The haste on the 10man lich king dagger will be valued nowhere close to the ~100 spellpower difference that the awful mp5/crit mace from lich king 25 offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    [rage mode]The amount of QQ is hilarious. Seems as if some realize they wasted some time of their life for reskinned models (=a game). Awww no showing-off in dalaran with your meaningless loot :'( And the stats are as bad as running around with a legendary healer mace that is two tiers old is.
    Sorry I don't get it. You cry if you don't get a legendary but then want to get rid of it as fast as possible? (okay the post I'm refering to was from someone with only a ret paladin in his sig)[/rage mode]

Is it really only all about the QQ anymore when something is released? Where is the positive thinking? Just take what you get. You are like the little spoiled brats who complain and cry that they got the yellow mega-ranger for birthday when they wanted the red mega-ranger.
    How often does Blizzard need to repeat that they DON'T design every item as an upgrade presented by captain obvious.
    Imo unique weapon models would have been nice. Not neccessary but definitly nice. But then for ALL LK loot, 10 man and 25 man, heroic and normal (meaning 2 unique sets, one for 10, one for 25). And even then people would QQ that brain-afk 10-man-normal-mode-casual-noobs have the same weapons as the elite heroic-10-man-hardcores. And calling something "unique" is ridiculous anyway if half of dalaran runs around with it. (Yes I talk about the scenario of unique models for LK drops)
    You would probably be the dude shouting in early XXth century, "Who needs human rights you bunch of cry babies, take what you get". Really dude just gtfo, atm you are bigger fail than Blizzard model designers.

Quote Originally Posted by nemex
    The haste on the 10man lich king dagger will be valued nowhere close to the ~100 spellpower difference that the awful mp5/crit mace from lich king 25 offers.
    So you complain that you get a BETTER weapon that just 'looks' worse because it has mp5/crit, but actually is better. So you get a better weapon that is definitly better but you complain because it has something that you don't need even though it is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    You would probably be the dude shouting in early XXth century, "Who needs human rights you bunch of cry babies, take what you get". Really dude just gtfo, atm you are bigger fail than Blizzard model designers.
    Because Lich King loot is life changing. It will definitly make you a better person. Do you realize how bad your comparison was? I'm surprised you couldn't think of a nazi-one. It was the same level. You don't get about how little things you complain and cry and how you are totally unable to see the whole picture, because you look at it from only your own small window.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?