Poll: Which class has the best looking S8 set?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: POLL: Best looking S8 set.

Warlock

People are hating on shaman set cause its on a human if its on the races that can actully be shamans it would look better, looks badass on my draenei

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    That's because Shamans are one of the "uncool" classes.

Cool classes are the Warriors, Warlocks, DKs, and Rogues, they tend to get the best looking gear.

Warriors = the bad ass of WoW. They are the guys who (Sean Connery put it best) "gets to go home and fuck the prom queen." To me they are the epitome of a soldier, they love fighting and charge straight in the heat of battle not giving a fuck while thirsting for some blood. They are COOL baby, yeaaaah...

Warlocks = Hellfire, searing pain, enslavement of demons, chaos bolts, demonic forms. These guys are cool and their lore is cool. Want mana? FUCK DRINKING, I'LL JUST EAT MYSELF! Also, how can you NOT be cool when you control your own half-naked demon dominatrix hottie complete with whip and moans?

DKs = The master of undeath. They are fallen Warriors/Paladins that have been resurrected to fight once more. These guys have some cool abilities and lore, too bad it attracts all of the kids and retards who wish they were like them in RL but are instead lamers. The class is cool, the players are not.

Rogues = Master of shadow and stealth. When I think of these guys, I think of super awesome NINJAS that will come to your house at night and slit your throat while you sleep! Fuck honor, I'm going to back stab this guy, steel his money, and fuck his girl! Again though, Rogues are like DKs int hat they attract some pretty bad players. Also, their super annoying tricks are super annoying in PvP which makes them one of the most hated class in the game (I hate them too.... but the class is cool).

Middle ground classes are Mages, Hunters, maaaaaybe SPs.

These guys are neutral in my book. They aren't lame, but they also aren't cool either. Mages have some cool spells and some lame spells. Their lore I don't find so cool either, one of their most powerful leaders, Jaina, is such a whiny little crybaby, I just want to smack her. Hunters are almost cool, but the people that play them are mostly 9 year olds, so they get a bad rep. SPs are dark priests, I guess thats kinda cool... but they still Priests so that makes them less cool.

-Uncool classes are Shamans, Priests, Druids and Pallies

Shamans = The primitive class. It's always ancestor this and spirits that. They are the primitive class of WoW. When I think of Shamans, I think of Witch doctors and medicine men of lesser advanced tribes. Also, totems have to be at least 12 feet tall to be considered cool.

Druids = The tree huggers of WoW. Perhaps the most uncool class in all of the game. Most of their abilities have to do with a hippy's wet dream. Feral is not that bad, but Walrus form makes it uncool as well.

Paladins = The goodie-two-shoes class. When I think of a Paladin, I think of the Warrior's still-in-the-closet step brother who fought in the war because of the 'don't ask, don't tell policy'. Complete with pink name and shiny bubbles, Paladins are the sissies of WoW.

Priests = The religious dudes. Ever since that whole Catholic scandal, I tend to look at Priests in a different way. They the coolest uncool class, but they still uncool in my book. Priests are tied to religion which I don't think is that cool a thing.
    I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you don't have a healing character.
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

top 3 in order from best to 3rd best :P warlock>warrior>mage
    the palladin looks just like s7 just diff color.......i like this season warrior even though it looks kinda like all other seasons of warrior....but c'mon, warrior pvp gear always looks sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    Paladins = The goodie-two-shoes class. When I think of a Paladin, I think of the Warrior's still-in-the-closet step brother who fought in the war because of the 'don't ask, don't tell policy'. Complete with pink name and shiny bubbles, Paladins are the sissies of WoW.
    Fight the lich king and say that again. ;D Tirion slices Saurfang in tiny pieces, resurrects him and punshes him in the face. Paladins - badass since Tirion Fordring. (and I want that T10 Tirion is wearing )
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Shaman t8 doesnt look shamanistic at all, imo doesnt fit tribal, primitive blood-lusting class. It may be goot fit for drenaei shamans, with those teal/lavender colors and crytalic shoulderpads but for horde shamans its just ugly :P

Looks too aristocratic, too clothy (kilt? I'd say its a skirt) and not enough hordie (enhancement tauren shaman in this? no, thanks :-\)