Poll: Do you think that the non-rating wrathful is a bug?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Non-rating wrathful

Simple question.

Re: Non-rating wrathful

What?

It's not, blizz just overdone the "free epics" politic

...I'm sorry Alex, but could you repeat the answer?

Oh noes. Less resilienceless arena starters to faceroll :'(
    Necessary with the healing debuff because otherwise you are fucked without resilience in any form of pvp.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

They're not set pieces. It's fine the way it is. Besides, if someone couldn't get the normally-required rating without them, then these pieces won't do anything in their hands anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    They're not set pieces. It's fine the way it is. Besides, if someone couldn't get the normally-required rating without them, then these pieces won't do anything in their hands anyway.
    this^
    i would have actually prefered deadly weapons/shields to be available again instead of non-rating offset pieces, to lessen the gap between fresh 80s and ppl that did arena previous season, but meh, take what you can.

there is nothing wrong with this, if your scared your no longer going to be called "Pro" because you dont need the rating for them anymore, then dont worry, because that wasnt the case before either.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

@ '' QQ Blizzard give free epix" Offset always been free, unless you think 1700 is hard to get...

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    @ '' QQ Blizzard give free epix" Offset always been free, unless you think 1700 is hard to get...
    This. 1500 or less is equivalent to free to a true pvper... It isn't free for someone who just wants the gear to make it look like they are good pvpers.

Nothing against a nice, neat amount of arrogance, but with 1800 highest perso ratings I would NOT be flaming
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Nothing against a nice, neat amount of arrogance, but with 1800 highest perso ratings I would NOT be flaming
    I wasn't flaming, just stating a fact. Happy you took the time to armory me tho. Take a look at my ''LvL 80'' achievement and my BGs achievements while you're at it. I haven't cared about arena last season, my ratings were trivial because i haven't put any effort going higher, that doesn't change the fact that 1700 (and 1800) is nothing.

I've put my efforts into BGs, because i like them better . Maybe if i can find Partners i'll be more serious about arenas this season.

blue confirmed that it's working as intended. look it up in the blue tracker if you dont believe me, im too lazy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.