Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

Quote Originally Posted by blupp
    we dont know if thats real of if they just wore t3 for the looks.
    IIRC, STARS killed Illidan within a month of TBC China release. That leaves less than 4 raid lockouts, so I'm pretty sure they didn't have time to deck 25 people into level 80 epix first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixon
    IIRC, STARS killed Illidan within a month of TBC China release. That leaves less than 4 raid lockouts, so I'm pretty sure they didn't have time to deck 25 people into level 80 epix first.
    The tactics were known and the temple was already released, europe/US would have done it in the same time if not faster given that chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by greysin
    ensidia is doing their job, which is to kill stuff faster than the next guy. they will do whatever it takes to accomplish this. in the past they have exploited bugs, reported them, then others could NOT exploit that same bug.

it's all business to them and others like them, that's fine, but everything they do isn't on the up and up. they know the right people at blizz and history proves it.
    Some ppl still on the ensidia hate train? wow thought that stopped once they stopped having all the world 1st so the trolls moved on to something else to make up stuff about.

Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath
    Some ppl still on the ensidia hate train? wow thought that stopped once they stopped having all the world 1st so the trolls moved on to something else to make up stuff about.
    it's only "ensidia hate" to people who are "ensidia fanbois"

when you identify with something you have no part in (commonly referred to as a "fan" which is short for "fanatic") you take offense to anything negative (truthful or not) that is said about that "something".

you are not ensidia. ensidia is ensidia. they do what they have to do to be first. if they stop getting firsts, they stop getting to play a game for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystearica
    That's what she said.
    Made me lol.

Gz on the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Janene
    Well surely faster then US one as expected.
    US servers are pretty much unplayable the first hours. You guys might get it a day later, but you guys are lucky that your 4 hour raid time wasn't reduced to 30 minutes because ICC crashed.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by greysin
    it's only "ensidia hate" to people who are "ensidia fanbois"

when you identify with something you have no part in (commonly referred to as a "fan" which is short for "fanatic") you take offense to anything negative (truthful or not) that is said about that "something".

you are not ensidia. ensidia is ensidia. they do what they have to do to be first. if they stop getting firsts, they stop getting to play a game for a living.
    When did I identify myself with ensidia,when did I say I took offense of what you said. I know ensidia is ensidia, kinda obvious dont you think? So no dont need to be a "fanboi" to call it ensidia hate. When ppl like you say and think stuff without any kind of proof to try and put ensidia in a bad light it's hate. Even you understand that and that should say enough.

I just find it amusing when ppl like yourself think you know something cause someone decided to spin it up that ensidia is being paid and as you so amusingly say play a game for a living. If you had a clue how far fetched that is you'd find it amusing as well but you've clearly shown how you genuinely believe this so it wont matter what your told but hey, have fun trolling with ignorance

Overgeard with 25 man gear makes a 10 man boss faceroll.

Nevertheless Grats on the kill
    Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by DysprosiumDy
    Whether you want to call it world first or not, they killed him faster than Blood Legion, which is proof they're better. But of course we already know that. ;D
    Not really. Just means they took Blood Legion's strategy and fined tuned it to do it quicker. Not really that hard when you have a day to go through all the strats that people with through, information on the fights, streams, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia
    Not really. Just means they took Blood Legion's strategy and fined tuned it to do it quicker. Not really that hard when you have a day to go through all the strats that people with through, information on the fights, streams, etc.
    some ppl need a shoulder to cry on..

you really think they needed a day to review the strats??

think again

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    Overgeard with 25 man gear makes a 10 man boss faceroll.

Nevertheless Grats on the kill
    Someone from Blood Legion said that its the hardest fight and the game and will pretty much be impossible to kill on any real "strict 10man guild".
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by lookerr
    some ppl need a shoulder to cry on..

you really think they needed a day to review the strats??

think again
    How do you talk and type while servicing that many guys?

EU wins...again! WOOOOOO! lolololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Someone from Blood Legion said that its the hardest fight and the game and will pretty much be impossible to kill on any real "strict 10man guild".
    i forsee nerfs then. having to be decked out in 25 man gear to kill a 10 man boss even if it is the final boss of the expansion sounds ridiculous to me.
    Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    I'll be sure to test that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    i forsee nerfs then. having to be decked out in 25 man gear to kill a 10 man boss even if it is the final boss of the expansion sounds ridiculous to me.
    I Think it could be overtuned so it is hard for the overgeared Players. While they kept in mind the Buff you (should) get in the Next weeks, wich would make it easier or in other words nerf it.

Quote Originally Posted by DysprosiumDy
    Whether you want to call it world first or not, they killed him faster than Blood Legion, which is proof they're better. But of course we already know that. ;D
    Killing a boss first doesn`t make a guild better, it just means.. you killed it faster. If I raid on a Tuesday and we kill the LK, and another guild raids on a Wedneday and kills the LK. Explain how that makes the tuesday team better. STARS gets the patch way later than EU and if they got it the same as US and EU, technically they`d be the best.

They still probably had around the same time attempting it, and it`s really quite pathetic to worship a guild you`re not even part of just because you`re on a EU server.

And btw, the world doesn`t run on WoW time.. therefore Blood Legion did kill him first. ;]
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

15+ Year Old Account

wow so much flame for a simply grats :S

anyways grats on the 10 man kill!
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    Considering BL released no information on the Lich King and Ensidia killed him hours faster from release than BL I don't see where the debate is that that technically shouldn't qualify as a world first. The EU gets shafted because they get patches a day after the US and yet they still have plenty of world firsts even being a day behind us. The World First should be based upon time from patch launch, not the day. Current world firsts basically exclude the asian servers who get their patches even later.

Either way, waiting on a real world first 10 man kill from a 10 man guild not a 25 man.
    Asian guild was the first to down Yogg-0 :P (but we all know that's an rng fight)

Anywho Grats Ensidia and Blood legion for The kills.

im guessing ensidia will down 25man before blood brigade or w/e they're called