Thread: ncNameplates

ncNameplates

All my addons got wiped out with new patch, and I had ncNameplates.
    Now when I installed it I can't remember how to config or how to get options up, anyone knows? Please tell, im going crazy ;D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: ncNameplates

Isn't ncNameplates a no-setup nameplate addon? Well, there is some setup - lines 1-7 of ncnameplates.lua has SOME config. But there is no in-game config for this addon (or pretty much anything made by that author - he's obsessed with minimal memory usage, even released a UI that only used like 500k of memory).

I dont know to post pictures in replys, if I knew i could show you.
    But what do you mean with 7 lines? I know I had some ingame option so I could make it the way I wanted it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

This is copied and pasted directly from the developer's page for the addon "ncNameplates":
    ncNameplates
    ncNameplates is a nameplates modifier addon. There are a lot of nameplate modifiers out there, but this one has the unique function of adding class icons to the nameplate. Well, this isn't completely unique, because Aloft can do this too, but I wanted a lightweight addon that can do this because Aloft is 3MB. Credit to Caellian, pretty much completely copied his code, adapted the fonts, textures and a little mechanics and ofcourse added the class icon.

Upcoming features:
    - None, but I'm going to completely rewrite the code when I have time
    Suggest features!

Usage:
    Install and go! If you want a bigger fontsize, different font or bartexture, open ncNameplates/ncNameplates.lua and edit line 1-7. That's all there is!
    According to the author of the addon, there is no in-game configuration for this addon.