Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: nerf ret = more tanks, balanced pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    Ret is a dead specc in arenas, sure they can almost do the same damage as a warrior if they crit evrything otherwise you can put up a PW:S and let him wrack at it for 15 seconds.

All the former top ret paladins have gotten prot and theres a reason.

One RET paladin got r1 title, and he played cleave, Druid / Warrior / Paladin, and he even said that he mostly fuck around supporting the warrior damage with, HoF and dispells. Maybe keeping the druid alive.

This most have been the worst thread ever.

my thoughts excaly

Zulaika

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    nerf ret paladins.
    You're just bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

-combined with their damage and hand of freedom with no real casting (who uses exorcism as ret?), they are just unstoppable killing machines
    Exorcism gets instant when AoW procs.

hey i know a way we can fix two problems with one change...nerf ret paladins.

why would they be OP and need a nerf?
    -they cannot be snared because of hand of freedom. incase the enemy is far or they make mistakes, they can use the judgement to lower their speed and have a 15% speed advantage the entire time (unless vs a dispeller)

-their damage vs resilience geared targets is enough for a nerf

-combined with their damage and hand of freedom with no real casting (who uses exorcism as ret?), they are just unstoppable killing machines

-they wear plate so have advantage vs all physical damage dealers

-their bubble is an instant god mode 1 holy light = 75% of their life without spell power gear while bubbled, so really they have 2 lives unless you have a priest or warrior. not to mension their lay on hands which gives them three lives(not in arena though)

-their damage rotation is probably the easiest in the game which enhances their pvp gameplay by just moving around and pressing 4 buttons

-their stun is not dependent on combo points like rogues and it does not suffer from diminishing returns or breaking on damage like many other ccs that arent even instant cast

-if you have +all resist gear or have a resist aura, it does not effect holy damage

there are other issues as well but these are main ones. need to make their ret dps spec harder to play or reduce their damage since they have two lives vs your one. that would solve the problem of pvp balance.

what other problem would nerfing ret pvp do? more paladins would change their ret spec to holy or tank since the difficulty and frustration would be level. im leveling a paladin now that is holy/prot just for how useful it would be, but seeing how easy ret is in BGS, it seems like i would rather want to be ret just to do skill-less pvp.

my qq is over for now

i could spare the time and explain to you why everything you said above is false and all you re experiencing by ret paladins is a result of your lack of skill and gear, but instead i wont.because ppl like you are simply beyond treatment.

instead, i ll just skip all and get right to my point.

You are ignorant and an idiot.

have a good day sir.

if you ever pvped seriously as a ret paladin you would know they are probably THE hardest dps to arena with

you have to watch when to repentance the right target at the right time you have to be the offhealer when your healers are being cc'd you have to have 2-3 hand of freedom macros you need 4 bop macros be ontop of all sheep/fear dispells not only have these macros but know when to use them at the right time and know which one will bop/freedom who in the midst of your sea of macros..

rotate sacrifices properly, judge the right people with the right jugements

and ontop of that you have to be dpsing putting pressure on the current kill target

switching auras

switching seals

not that easy
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Stop feeding the trolls god damn it! >

Wow OP. Your fucking stupid and whining cause you got beat by someone better than you. I guess you'll post another pointless thread sometime about another class, cause your getting farmed and can't get past 1100. Go play runescape or something. Honestly T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    What is this I don't even.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai
    not that easy
    not that hard either

it's just not as easy as people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai
    2-3 hand of freedom macros
    4 bop macros
    lets assume you're playing 3's.

2 HoF macros
    2 BoP macros
    2 HSac macros
    2 Cleanse macros

along with them all being keybound without a macro to begin with for selfcast(add 1 to each # for macros if you dont have selfcast on. and add a FoL macro as well to heal yourself)
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Just a note as to why this thread was locked: Posting with no words, a single word, or using a single picture makes your post subject to deletion/warning/banning/locking. In the future, avoid such posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!