Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

Such a disgusting guild. They will do anything to be no. 1 and keep their precious sponsors. That includes sucking off certain Blizzard staff to get inside info. This isn't the first time they have cheated. Thats a fact, fangirls. Stop sucking Ensidia's ass and use your brains for once in your lives.

The saddest part of all this is that people get paid to play video games. It was bound to corrupt these people. They would have to work in McDonalds without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega

whats even stranger is how they claim they didnt know, yet ENSIDIAS OWN BLOGS keep referring to "THE BUG"..

How is that????!!!
    They have admitted to knowing it was bugged over and over. It is established they knew it was bugged. Stop.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    Ok you know what, you guys have gone too far, apparently, none of you realize that;

None of you are going to win discussing with each other. Let me repeat that, again. NONE of YOU are GOING to WIN DISCUSSING with EACH OTHER. There is no round 1,2,3, no, you fight and fight and fight. Sigh. ???
    You're saying for us to give up? Well, giving up isn't an option here, and neither it was during history.

And to those Ensidia arse-kissers and the cur-filled guild themselves:

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

People saying that us debating, yelling at eachother, isn't gonna get anything accomplished, of course not. It's a forum.

Blizzard is the court here. They are the judge, and they are the jury. The passed down their verdict, now all that's left is for people to talk about it and let off some steam.

Cool beans, let people do what they're gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    Prove to me that I am lying. You can't? Thats because I'm not. There is no way you are getting any more logs from that kill. We do not want to help anyone beat the fight. Blizzard stated it was a problem with the saronite grenades, so we gave you ALL THE LOGS WE HAD that had even the slightest to do with these grenades. Thats all you're getting because that's all you need.
    Dug your own grave with that one pal.

How is it helping anyone beat the fight. There are strategies pasted ALL over the internet. Do you really think your logs are going to be the way EVERYONE does this fight once they see them? Please. I think that was all anyone needed to hear to be sure you were hiding something, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    "They did not report the bug until after the fight"

With blizzards response time do you SERIOUSLY think it wouldve matter if they opened the ticket when they started or finished?

"Just because you didn't mean to make that happen, doesnt justify the right to say its okay to do."

They didnt say its okay to do, they were just working on a kill, they said IF it happened again how they would react, which is pretty normal if your doing a fight, something unexpected happens to TALK about how to react IF it happens again

"Just because they didn't know how to recreate it doesn't mean they did not exploit it."

So because blizzard designed ANOTHER faulty raid with an unknown variable that happens while your fighting that you have no idea how it is happen means you deserve a 3 day ban? i would love to see someone try and justify that.

Yes, they purposefully exploited a mechanic in the fight to avoid the valkyries.

Yes, if they would have reported a bug THAT major. It was hot fixed in less then an hour.

Yes. Blizzard even said they were monitoring all 25m encounters closely. I am sure with zero testing outside closed doors, any major bugs would have been acknowledged rather quickly.

You sir, are failing because they still exploited a bug in the fight and admitting to doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayna
    If your DPS is high enough you can zerg Sarth
    If you have an Engineer you can make floors respawn

Both in the code of the game. Ensidia did not modify any files, they didn't use any third party software to bot, they didn't use GM-only item to blow the shit out of everything. They played the same game everyone else was playing, whether the encounter was bugged or not isn't their fault, it's Blizzards. They didn't get a secret version of ICC that had a bugged Lich King inside. You cannot expect a world first guild to sit on their ass with a bugged encounter when another guild, maybe who didn't have an engineer kills it.

Think about it, lets say the top 10 guilds all have Engineers. They all see a bugged fight and decide to call it quits. Now, the 11th ranked guild comes in with no Engineers for whatever reason and kills it, gets all the glory, thinks they are the shit while 10 guilds sit in front of Arthas with a bugged encounter. It's ridiculous. They were given a boss and they killed it.
    Or they could have their Engineers stop using the bombs and continue to do the encounter with a ridiculously minor DPS loss.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Loop

^This!
    Blizz failed! BIG TIME in here. Im not an Ensidia fan boy, but when you race for World First on last boss from an expansion, you do everything what it takes to be down. So...still World First for me!
    Not at all. You signed the Terms of Use and, even in the race for a World First, you are still bound by them. Exploits are never justifiable.

The amount of arse-licking John Doe's is staggering. Not a rational post to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergg
    To clarify, if Tun wants to prove that they did not intentionally exploit, he needs to post the logs of every Engineer in the raid and show that all of their Saronite Bombs hit enemies. Tun has stated that they tanked Lich King in the center of the room, and I agree with him, so if all of their Engineers' Saronite Bombs hit enemies, then they did not intentionally exploit.

If, on the other hand, one of their Saronite Bombs didn't hit anything, either their Engineers have terrible aim or they exploited. The more Saronite Bombs that did not hit an enemy, the more likely that these Saronite Bombs were in fact being thrown over the platform's edge to cause the Outer Platform to prematurely spawn.

So they haven't FRAPSed the fight. That's fine. Show us the logs. The longer you take to disclose the logs, the more likely it is that you took the time to tamper with the logs.

Time is ticking, if you truly value your innocence.
    Being in a world top 5 guild, you of all people should understand why they won't release the full logs for the fight.

10+ Year Old Account

Guys. It's fairly obvious that there was a very very VERY small chance they knew the bombs were causing the platform to rebuild.

However, that doesn't change the fact it bugged the fight and made it easy-mode, and they rolled with it, using it for their own personal gain. If that's not exploitation, please let me know your prime example.

Bouli, ffs lock this topic for once. It is like gipsys coming here and flaming and fighting over the thing that is over. They got ban . The end. Why to contiune with flame. Now yours guild have 72h to kill the boss before Ensidia, so what ?! Big deal. They'll come back by that time and kill every single shit on hard mode and quite sure kill Arthas on Hardmode. By every hatred you have written on this forum, u just give them stimulans to play better, smarter and more efficent. If I was ensidia now after I read all the US shit flamers that written, I would give every atom of my strenght to achieve world first Hardmode LK.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger!

How is it helping anyone beat the fight. There are strategies pasted ALL over the internet. Do you really think your logs are going to be the way EVERYONE does this fight once they see them? Please. I think that was all anyone needed to hear to be sure you were hiding something, if anything.
    If they did the fight differently from these strats it would certainly leak some info. Some guilds do encounters differently because they have found that certain classes are better than others. For example, someone just told our guild that tanking the Blood Princes with 1 tank instead of 2 makes it go faster. Yeah, it's an easy fight so who cares but I'm just trying to give you an example of little things that can help an encounter move along. Maybe they did something that helped out like that, and that is what pushed them over the edge to down him (or it will once they do an unbugged encounter).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger!

It's been like that with every encounter we've ever done before. Nobody has ever gotten a log from any kill we've done, until now. That's just how we do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRavin
    Yes. Blizzard even said they were monitoring all 25m encounters closely. I am sure with zero testing outside closed doors, any major bugs would have been acknowledged rather quickly.
    You mean the post they made AFTER Ensidia got their kill:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/12/2274...ite-bombs.html

GG you are failing sir get your facts straight

Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    Prove to me that I am lying. You can't? Thats because I'm not. There is no way you are getting any more logs from that kill. We do not want to help anyone beat the fight. Blizzard stated it was a problem with the saronite grenades, so we gave you ALL THE LOGS WE HAD that had even the slightest to do with these grenades. Thats all you're getting because that's all you need.
    Honestly tun, you have nothing more to prove dude. Let people flame. You don't have to deal with it. I say go enjoy your 72 hours, go party or something. If I was you I wouldn't be sitting here replying to idiots that just want to flame you because your one of the best at what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau
    Or they could have their Engineers stop using the bombs and continue to do the encounter with a ridiculously minor DPS loss.
    They didn't know it was the bombs.

Plz read.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop

^This!
    Blizz failed! BIG TIME in here. Im not an Ensidia fan boy, but when you race for World First on last boss from an expansion, you do everything what it takes to be down. So...still World First for me!
    Bug fixing doesnt work that way.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez
    Not at all. You signed the Terms of Use and, even in the race for a World First, you are still bound by them. Exploits are never justifiable.

The amount of arse-licking John Doe's is staggering. Not a rational post to be seen.
    You're wrong, not if they exploited UNINTENDED. Which is the case here, if we have to believe Ensidia.

Plz read.

and if you believe that ive got some property I'd like to sell you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Plz read.
    I don't believe that for a second.