Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

I just checked Ensidia website cause i heared many wrote blogs, check this what i got from Muqq's blog:

Today, I received it. I doubt we'll ever get a perm-ban, as the loss of PR from banning topguilds is going to hurt their subscription numbers much more than quelling angry cries of the fucking noobs in this game ever would. Really, if you don't know shit about this game, just shut the fuck up and do something else. You level 1 posters and the forums can honestly go fuck yourselves, since you're too shit to know even the basics of this game.

i mean seriously?

in my 4 years of wow, that has got to be the most nerdrage i have ever seen. Didn't really thought of that, but wow, they sure are extremely immature lol. He's is gonna quit cause he got 72 hour ban. Yeah and what is he gonna do then? considering he played like 12 hours a day 7/7.

He needs to get a grip on reality lol.

many of the other blogs generally come down to the same.

lol at ensidia being filled with 5 year olds it seems

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    in my 4 years of wow, that has got to be the most nerdrage i have ever seen. Didn't really thought of that, but wow, they sure are extremely immature lol. He's is gonna quit cause he got 72 hour ban. Yeah and what is he gonna do then? considering he played like 12 hours a day 7/7.

He needs to get a grip on reality lol.
    I quit BC when they nerfed Illumination talent on my Paladin. I didn't come back for 8 months and only came back for Wrath. What people do when they quit is... play different games and try to get into new betas. I played Starcraft II, Battlefield, Exteel, etc. WoW isn't the only game.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ndrangheta
    Arthas died first by the Ensidia hands, same as Yogg+0 by Exodus.. he died, we dont have fault that the game have bugs..we are paying for a buggy game..we pay to play and we get banned for killing a buggy boss?
    But, ah, that's the thing. Who pushed Blizz to the Exodus banning was Ensidia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    But, ah, that's the thing. Who pushed Blizz to the Exodus banning was Ensidia.
    So what you're saying is that what goes around comes around.....

talk about karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Naivedo
    Yes, I do agree, a new MMO is in order. I am looking forward to All Points Bulletin http://www.apb.com. The people coming up with new MMOs have it wrong, you don't copy WoW... you crush it with a new idea and new style. If you wanted to play something like WoW, we would play WoW.
    That game looks really, really, really, really fun and it looks to have A LOT of potential. *crosses finger for spring 2010 release*

Quote Originally Posted by Onomarl
    That game looks really, really, really, really fun and it looks to have A LOT of potential. *crosses finger for spring 2010 release*
    dont you know GTA 4 has been out for pc for about 2 years now

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by El Mariachi
    So what you're saying is that what goes around comes around.....

talk about karma.
    Basically, yeah. They don't have any moral right to cry now, being or not right.

Quote Originally Posted by -Fonzy-
    dont you know GTA 4 has been out for pc for about 2 years now
    GTA multiplayer is shittie. Don't get me started.

This ban had nothing to do with Ensidia, and everything to do with Blizzard showing that they don't care who you are, they will ban you if you aren't playing the way they want you to play. Seriously, it is hypocritical when you consider how many people in the past outright exploited encounters. How about all the achievements in the heroic 5 mans, half of them were done through exploitation, and yet, none of those players were banned?

Blizzard, by banning Ensidia here, just goes to show that they have a double standard when it comes to the way they run their game. Why are we to buy what blizzard defines as exploitation when we are playing the game with how it was coded by them. If the coding is lousy, and it allows us to do things that weren't meant to be done, well thats Blizzards fault. They can't fault us on playing the game the way it was presented to us. If Ensidia hacked the mpq file in order to have the floors rebuild themselves when they tossed Saronite bombs at it, then I would say they deserved everything they got, but the fact is the fight was programmed this way. Blizzard messed up big time by not double checking to make sure that this sort of behavior wouldn't happen. The fact also remains that they were watching this encounter proceed, and said nothing. So besides having a double standard, they also baited Ensidia into a ban.

as others said.

Ensidia knew the encounter was bugging, admitted on their own blogs. They (claim they) didn't know what was causing the bug, but admit they knew it was bugged. They also admit to exploiting the bug to get an easier kill.

it's a no-brainer.....they knowingly exploited the fight, therefore BAN.

just because they didn't know what was causing it (lol yer right), doesn't mean they should've continued using the exploit. Obviously this is not the proper mechanics so they knew it was something THEY were doing to cause it, so they just kept reproducing it.

As others said, all they needed to do was type in /s "we don't know what's causing this bug, but let's try not to reproduce it and do this properly guys", and voila no ban. instead, they probably typed /s "lets bug it for easy loot mode", and hence the ban.

on a personal note, it's about bloody time they got banned for all the exploits they've done in the past and then cried to Blizzard when other guilds get world firsts and say they exploited. I've love to see them get permabanned so other more deserving guilds (paragon, vodka, etc) can get the limelight.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

10+ Year Old Account

There is simply to much crap going around about subject right now, and i for one, will stop reading all boards on this forum (except the druid boards), because this whole thing is just been taken way out of hand, and i get headache from reading it.
    It's the goddamn normal mode people, it doesn't freakin' matter, what really matters is the hardmodes that unlocks next week, i am actually happy that this bug was caught before the hardmode race begun.

This thing have been taken this far by *YOU*, and by *YOU* i mean all the haters, whiners, fanboys, fanatics, retards and trolls, that lurk on this forum, and that makes MMO-Champion, and World of Warcraft, a badder place to be.

I personally think that Ensidia should have their raid ID reseted, so they can get a shot at the Lich King, bugfree, and a fair-shot at the hardmodes.

Sorry for bad grammar.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Sorry but when you admitted on several forum posts and blogs that you knew a boss fight was messed up. People on vent say when the fight is bugged out, you can ignore the adds. Is a clear violation of WoWs ToS.

You may have not known what was causing the bug. But you exploited it everytime it happened. Lol.

That is exploiting. Is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfr528
    This ban had nothing to do with Ensidia, and everything to do with Blizzard showing that they don't care who you are, they will ban you if you aren't playing the way they want you to play. Seriously, it is hypocritical when you consider how many people in the past outright exploited encounters. How about all the achievements in the heroic 5 mans, half of them were done through exploitation, and yet, none of those players were banned?

Blizzard, by banning Ensidia here, just goes to show that they have a double standard when it comes to the way they run their game. Why are we to buy what blizzard defines as exploitation when we are playing the game with how it was coded by them. If the coding is lousy, and it allows us to do things that weren't meant to be done, well thats Blizzards fault. They can't fault us on playing the game the way it was presented to us. If Ensidia hacked the mpq file in order to have the floors rebuild themselves when they tossed Saronite bombs at it, then I would say they deserved everything they got, but the fact is the fight was programmed this way. Blizzard messed up big time by not double checking to make sure that this sort of behavior wouldn't happen. The fact also remains that they were watching this encounter proceed, and said nothing. So besides having a double standard, they also baited Ensidia into a ban.
    Where were all you people when exodus got banned for exploiting yogg 0. Did they hack game files? No. Did they play according to how Blizzard designed the encounter. Not their fault then that players could get aggro on Guardians while in the brain. Right? Right?

In my openion it's wrong to be banned for this. They were in an encounter, and realized a way to make it eassier. To be honest, it's the Lich King, who the hell wouldn't use something (that they didn't know was a glich) to help kill him.

Blizzard is wrong to take away they're achievements and loot. It's a little F***ed up that they got so pissed about it. BAD BLIZZARD BAD! >

Quote Originally Posted by Xioxus
    In my openion it's wrong to be banned for this. They were in an encounter, and realized a way to make it eassier. To be honest, it's the Lich King, who the hell wouldn't use something (that they didn't know was a glich) to help kill him.

Blizzard is wrong to take away they're achievements and loot. It's a little F***ed up that they got so pissed about it. BAD BLIZZARD BAD! >
    How exactly did they not know the floors rebuilding was a glitch?

Considering how many times they have used exploits in the past for kills I have no sympathy for them.

Blizzard was in the right 100%, How would you feel after months of designing and making an encounter just to see mechanics of it getting bypassed due to exploiting.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    Considering how many times they have used exploits in the past for kills I have no sympathy for them.
    Exactly. This is their 'Modus Operandi' so the news doesn't surprise me. They were aware of the possible consequences if they messed around with the game mechanics, and they were certainly aware they would be watched. Sucks for them but that's how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfr528

Oh yea, THAT makes sense. They BAITED Ensidia into exploiting the bug. Yea, they just wanted to screw with one of their World First contenders. The good Blizz giveth, and the good Blizz taketh away.

And for all the "Blizz released buggy game it's their fault!" then why are you still playing? Every patch has had it's issues that needed to be fixed. It's not the first time it's happened. You don't really care about the bug, you just dont like the idea of your precious Ensidia being cheaters. Grow up.

Honestly, if you hate Blizzard and WoW so much for their "hypocrisy" then quit. Bottom line is they cheated. They realized the encounter was bugged, they CHOSE to exploit it, and they got caught. End of Story. Game over man!

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

First of all, I'd like to say gratz to Ensidia on the WORLD FIRST kill of the Lich King. I honestly don't care what Blizzard says, they killed him first. Next, I'd like to remind all of you that this is one of the top guilds in the world. When your going for a world first, I can honestly gurantee that your not that concerned about exploiting anything. It's Blizzard's fault for leaving the bug in the game. They have no right to suspend accounts for something that they completely missed. All of you retards who are saying they cheated should put yourselves in their shoes. Imagine if you were getting close to killing him before any other guild in the world. Could you honestly say, "Let's stop now since something is wrong." knowing full well that someone else might get the kill? I highly doubt it. So quit making fools out of yourselves and quit posting flaming remarks to a guild who is 100 times better than you. Once again, gratz Ensidia on your world first kill and good luck in Cataclysm. I expect to hear great things from you in the future!