Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

Oh noes, Boub! That e-mailer is onto the fact that WoW raiding is in fact owned by the mafia, and that you're a member of it!

As a moderator said in the other thread, It is not us to decide, it is Blizzard's decision. There must of been quite an amount of proof that they intentionally exploited it, otherwise they wouldn't of banned them.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Hi TUN! lol props on the kill Good Work!

GJ Blizz.

Final boss of an expansion swings a heavier banhammer than all the rest, just as it should be.

Better luck next week Kungen & Co.

My only comments would be...

1. These are very smart players and have been known to try and use game mechanics to their advantage before. It's been well documented. Therefor it's a little difficult for me to believe they didn't know what these bombs were doing after a few attempts.

2. It's been asked if they had players in their guild purposely power level engineering for this reason alone. It's not clear if they did it for this reason.

3. Based on their past reputation and the extreme their guild goes to just for the sake of killing a boss in a video game they deserve this ban.

Just a side note. I skimmed through Muqq's blog and have to laugh at how upset he got. Like taking candy away from a child. Please grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh
    i totally agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak
    Blizzard you FAILED BADLY !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlendorn
    Ban was completely unwarranted IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroopkoek
    Please are you serious? Four attempts, just four attempts.

Think about it.
    How cute of Ensidia to visit MMOchamp when they get banned. I also saw some of you post the same thing over at wow.com.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bergg
    That proves they tanked Lich King and the adds at the edge of the platform because they knew that the saronite bombs would cause the outer platform to respawn, making the valkyrs a non-threat. This made it easier for them to deal with Defile, as half of the Defile would end up spawning off of the edge of the platform.

Tens of guilds on 25-man, including mine, have been using saronite bombs everywhere on the platform--except for the edge, because we don't want to be instantly killed by valkyrs. The saronite bombs only renew the missing platforms if you drop them on the missing platforms.
    No. You fight adds on the edge of the platform because his aura makes you move or you die. You dont tank Arthas there, you kill adds that spawn. Do you understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp
    As a moderator said in the other thread, It is not us to decide, it is Blizzard's decision. There must of been quite an amount of proof that they intentionally exploited it, otherwise they wouldn't of banned them.
    Indeed, it's ensidia not some scrub guild, they knew what they were doing..
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by andremello
    After they lose a whole week of hard modes I will be surprised.

Ensidia can still kill Lich king without saronite bombs with attepms they have left ... unless they cant enter ICC this week.

Blizzard doesn't test their stuff, then this happens.

FU Blizzard; how about you lay off your testers and hire new ones

On the off chance that they were unaware of a bug in the encounter, they had this coming 10 times over for previous incidents.

My 2 cents.
    Taka of Deus Vox

Because you have to go away from the middle of the room to kill adds.
    No. You're talking about the outer platform phases, which are not in question.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Meh... This means I can't play for 3 days without someone trolling /2 about this?

This decision reeks of incompetence. It's actually quite nervy to fail in your encounter design and then punish unwitting others because of your mistake. It's not quite hypocrisy but it's something just as bad.

wow Blizztard is really embarrassing themselves.. so unfair ban, can't see why I should keep on playing this crappy game, after sunwell it have only got worse and worse.. Lich King killed in 11 whipes.. WOW!! last boss!!! 11 whipes!! really hard boss!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bergg
    No. You're talking about the outer platform phases, which are not in question.
    You sir, have no clue what you are talking about. In case you missed it, I play in Ensidia. I got banned as well. I know what I'm talking about and I know the fight. You stand on the parts of the platform that get destroyed while fighting adds that spawn, called Enraged Spirit or something like that.

owned, they deserve it imo. Any other guild in the world getting the world first before them; there would've been massive qqs of foul play from Ensidia; regardless of the nature of these exploits being accidental or not. We've all seen it in the past.

just relax, and let the hard mode begin.

You had to throw the bombs on the 'invisible' platform for it to rebuild. So it would seem they knew what they were doing and it was intentionally giving them an advantage in the encounter.

Plus if they really wanted to defend themselves they could post a video of their kill (I don't doubt someone frasped it).

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    The log shows that every saronite bomb casted hit a monster, I have the 150mb original log on my hard drive and went through it.
    I think the whole saronite bombs being used in rotation has been settled for the most part. People should understand that this has been used and will continue to be used by some people. The problem with what Ensidia did is beyond this.

They had already completed the Lich King on 10 man, they knew the fight in and out. If the floor, which didn't reemerge during the 10 man fight happened to come back in the 25 man fight, it means something is wrong, and with Blizzard that means you need to report it.

Guilds that reap the rewards of a bug to gain a world first or any kill for that matter are exploiting when they specifically know it isn't supposed to happen (which Ensidia said they did). Rightfully they should have stopped and reported it and waited for a hotfix, but they didn't because they were so wrapped up with getting the world first.

Agree or disagree, Blizzard didn't and that's why they got banned. You can't really fault either side to be honest, and the rogue was perfectly capable of using saronite bombs. I think what it comes down to is Ensidia knowing that the floor shouldn't have regenerated and running with it, that's exploiting 101.

72 hours isn't a big deal, they should buck up. Exodus got the same punishment for a similar exploit, something that happened during a fight and was eventually completed using it, they also should have stopped and wiped the raid instead of going through with it.

The ban is just.

Thank you for writing/posting this Boub.
    I dont think we need anymore clarification on this now, it was an undeserved ban and still a World First.
    It has just been proved that it was a part of the rogue Naihiko's standard rotation using the Saronite Bombs. They only used 4 tries and somehow managed to figure that Saronite Bombs magically managed to recreate the floor?
    I cant see who, in their right mind, would draw parallels between Saronite Bombs and a stationary platform rebuilding. I simply cant.
    As this exploit didnt even occur in 10 man I see even less validation for assuming that they actually had a clue what was causing the bug. Congratulations to Ensidia on World First, looking forward to the hardmodes now

Sphinxz
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)