Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Let's see the video, Ensidia.

They've already been banned for it, justice is done, they owe you nothing, drop the subject?

Kungen already stated that they ignored killing the Val'kyrs when they had the bug. I assume that's why they got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage
    "Ok, I am Muqq, I know this game better than anyone. I will make an educated post about what is right and what is wrong with it."

"First paragraph complete. You doing good man. Keep it up, believe in yourself."

"Second paragraph, it's fine. I did use profanity so far -GGGRUGKLE RAAAAAAAAAAAR!- but it was to make a point. I'm good. I can do this."

"Allright, so far so good. I'm gonna let the world see the mistake done to MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAR! and to my guild."

"Last paragraph. You can do this Muqq. You are better than this. You are the king baby. Yea. YEA!. YEAAAAAAAH! YEAOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAARARARARAGGGH! AWOOOOOGAAAAAAH!. (Tourette Syndrome in 5.)"

"Did I press "Send" already?"
    Wow... you got trolled big time, you know that?
    For anyone that laugh at Muqq, click this link and read the bottom:
    http://www.legacyofsteel.net/oldsite/arc27.html

He was just making fun of Tigole, Blizzard employee.

Quote Originally Posted by sofield
    If I were ensidia, i wouldn't give you a video:
    1. cuz blizz will not change their decision anyway
    2. cuz ensidia has no need and no point in proving something to the community
    3. cuz their movie would help competitors, and without it there is a strong (IMHO) chance that WF will remain vacant when their ban ends
    1. Actually, yes, Blizzard would change their mind. In the incident with the guild of the guy one-shotting Ulduar bosses with Martin Fury, all of the guild members online at the time were banned regardless of whether or not they were present at the raid. However, soon thereafter those who were innocent found their accounts restored.
    2. That's a real shame if they think that. And in many instances, if this is the actual reasoning offered, arrogance is being used to mask guilt. "Oh no, I don't need to prove my innocence to you people because I'm better than all of you peasants anyway." Replace peasants with scrubs, noobs, bads, you pick. No one with half a brain is going to be convinced otherwise by any ad hominem.
    3. Well, that's that, so nothing to fear now, right?

If there's really nothing to incriminate Ensidia, then I'm positive their accounts will be restored before the 72-hour suspension will have run out. And at that, if there is nothing incriminating in the video Ensidia undoubtedly recorded of the encounter, if they provided this evidence to Blizzard they might have already had their accounts back.

Deleted

First gz on kill!!!

Nowadays on the world of easycraft where gear is given away for free,dungeons bosses get nerfed everyweek, and players always exploited bugs i remenber some achiev like respect your elders were done using bugs.Ensidia should not be punished, they just outsmarted blizz team .They should get a job on Blizz may be then boss encounters will be released without bugs. Blizz has failed big time releasing a real easy and bugged boss, this should be the hardest boss in wotlk but i think ppl will remenber how hard Yogg was or Algalon but not LK from WOTLK expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyun
    First gz on kill!!!

Nowadays on the world of easycraft where gear is given away for free,dungeons bosses get nerfed everyweek, and players always exploited bugs i remenber some achiev like respect your elders were done using bugs.Ensidia should not be punished, they just outsmarted blizz team .They should get a job on Blizz may be then boss encounters will be released without bugs. Blizz has failed big time releasing a real easy and bugged boss, this should be the hardest boss in wotlk but i think ppl will remenber how hard Yogg was or Algalon but not LK from WOTLK expansion.
    There is lots of fanboy in this one.

2. That's a real shame if they think that. And in many instances, if this is the actual reasoning offered, arrogance is being used to mask guilt. "Oh no, I don't need to prove my innocence to you people because I'm better than all of you peasants anyway." Replace peasants with scrubs, noobs, bads, you pick. No one with half a brain is going to be convinced otherwise by any ad hominem.
    I wouldn't prove my innocent to people who don't know a thing about me and what i did, who flame, blame and insult me just because they feel like it (childish behaviour). But you would prove your innocent to a 10 year old who has no clue what is wrong or right or what happened in the first place, right?

The kill was not legit, because it was bugged. But no one knows if it was on purpose or not. Except maybe Blizzard who also won't provide any information to prove they are right.

Hey, maybe try posting this on the Ensidia homepage instead of MMO Champion, I bet they would see it quicker! Or, just try not caring at all since none of this matters.

Oh boy, just wait for the hard mode, damnit....

First gz on kill!!!

I don't remember Yogg-25 normal mode was that hard, was he?
    I assume top guilds used ~10 attempts to kill him then too.
    Algalon was considered a "heroic" boss, since you had to do hard-modes.

Let's see how many guilds can kill Heroic Lich King-25 in a few days...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    I wouldn't prove my innocent to people who don't know a thing about me and what i did, who flame, blame and insult me just because they feel like it (childish behaviour). But you would prove your innocent to a 10 year old who has no clue what is wrong or right or what happened in the first place, right?

The kill was not legit, because it was bugged. But no one knows if it was on purpose or not. Except maybe Blizzard who also won't provide any information to prove they are right.
    With all the rage that ensidia is sending on how its unjustified for the ban and everything else first thing i'd do is prove blizzard was wrong. Why? because then it shows your justifiably mad and not just raging to cover up the fact that you used a bug to win. And honestly all they need to do is put the information on their site not on every internet forum. Word will get around on the post and people will go see it.

On a sidenote your 10 year old comment just makes you part of those behaving like children. Honestly if your going to say people need to stop behaving like children then you shouldn't drop childish insults in your post.

Ensidia hasn't released a video wortha damn since ulduar man. They are a dead guild to me.

Ensidia will not give a video :

poptisse on Thursday, February 4, 2010 23:09message

I honestly don't think anyone frapsed, atleast the question was asked earlier today in our private IRC channel and as far as I could see noone responded. The lack of fraps is probably because everyone is suffering some pretty insane fps lags inside ICC, especially on fights with a lot of AOE damage or on platforms outdoors (with high viewdistance it really rapes your fps). Applying fraps on top of that, unless you have a monstercomputer it's not worth doing when its such an important encounter, considering it will be almost unplayable. I consider my computer to be pretty average for gaming and I turned on fraps ONCE in ICC during one of our earlier putricide kills and my fps then was around 5-10. In earlier instances such as Ulduar and ToC, I could easily fraps and stick around 20 fps. Icecrown Citadel just has way more spelldetails, enviroment details and all that crap, and unless you want to play with minimal settings (which I think really ruins the entire experience) most people just don't give a fuck about fraps, atleast not in Ensidia. Not every guild needs a killmovie to be released 20 mins after their kill to boost their E-peens and leak all tactics possible, while risking a possible death or bad performance due to lagging like a rabbit on crack. That's why there aren't any fraps from the kill; simply because noone frapsed.

Deleted

I dont know about the video but here is a SS i got from someone inside ensidia

Deleted

Sorry for wrong pic, this is the real one:

Nihilum vs Vashj, anyone ?
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Sorry for wrong pic, this is the real one:

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Ridefort/lichkingkill.jpg[/img
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Shimo
    Nihilum vs Vashj, anyone ?
    If you want to talk about glitchy encounter kills, having 12(?)% of a bosses total life just drop and then proceed to kill the boss takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    Glad they got banned.

Who remembers Hodir HM a week or two after release? They stacked mages with a buff from the Val'kyr village in Storm Peaks that's like 50%+ haste. Nailed the (then) impossible encounter, reported the bug (near instant hotfix) then issued a statement saying they had been "forced" into exploiting by Blizzard's bad achievement tuning? Think they had one or two weeks headstart on Algalon 25 which they got WF on.
    How hard is it to actually read something before posting nonsense.

They never had a 2 week headstart because of hodir. Hodir was killed by 2 guilds when the timer was at 3 minutes and then he got buffed to 2 (wich was apparently impossible). After ensidia killed it i believe he was nerfed again pretty swift.

The reason they got a 2 week headstart in Algalon (wich was actually only one seeing he was bugged and they didn't really had proper attempts on him) was because they killed Mimiron 2 weeks before everyone else. Wich leads us to the so called Mimiron exploit. The comments about that are some of the most hypocrite things one can find on the internet. Other guilds released movies where you could actually see addons for their jol-stacking and nobody ever brings that up, it's like ensidia are the only guild who exploied it, and apparently unlike some others, there's no prrof about it. i believe they even released some logs from their paladins at a point.

It's pretty much thesame with c'thun, vashj and i dont know what other bosses are being brought up again. Some people feel the need to post something they can't back up and people just accept it for truth and join in.

I see topics full of people jumping on the bash-ensidia-wagon without them apparently ever have taken the time to open their internet browser and do some reading.

Did they exploit stuff deliberatly. maybe so, i don't know, neither do any of you people bashing them. I guess the only people that can know are they themselves and blizzard. I have not a clue what all this blind hatred is about. it's a video game. if it bothers you this much, maybe you should go do something else with your time.

If they deliberatly have exploted Arthas then, fair ban. If not, not a fair ban. That's how simple it is. Only thing is nobody knows wich one it is.

Where i come from people are innocent untill proven guilty, not the other way around, and that's only fair. The entire justice system is based around that.

Anyhow, congrats on the second raid kill. It's atleast nice for the Hm race they don't start a week behind. I do really hope that wont go down like this has tho. Biggest e-drama ever

Quote Originally Posted by ohdearz
    If they deliberatly have exploted Arthas then, fair ban. If not, not a fair ban. That's how simple it is. Only thing is nobody knows wich one it is.

Where i come from people are innocent untill proven guilty, not the other way around, and that's only fair. The entire justice system is based around that.

Anyhow, congrats on the second raid kill. It's atleast nice for the Hm race they don't start a week behind. I do really hope that wont go down like this has tho. Biggest e-drama ever
    Guess the ban was more like a muscle flex of blizz. They have to set a statement or else others might try the "oh look, blizz, we found a bug during our fight. so its not our fault" that they cant get away thatway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer
    Oh boy, who invited Glenn Beck to MMO-Champ? :

Kill = Illegitimate. Take away the achievement + hard mode unlock. Can even get rid of the items won if they like.

Ban = Unjustified. Any melee engineer worth their salt uses Saronite Bombs on every cooldown, it's a DPS increase.

Considering only one rogue was doing it, don't you think that kind of justifies that they weren't looking to exploit?

If your rogue is doing something they always do, and the platform sporadically reforms, how the hell are you supposed to know what triggers it? It's different from the Yogg+0 exploit, which is blatantly exploiting mechanics through the means of a room you're supposed to leave for Phase 3.

It baffles me how people are so quick to attack anything popular or successful. If Shield Wall,Divine Protection, Holy Shield, and Icebound Fortitude + AMS are all bugged to reform the platform, do you just not use those abilities? Do you just not do the encounter because your tanks are crippled? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by sofield
    If I were ensidia, i wouldn't give you a video:
    1. cuz blizz will not change their decision anyway
    2. cuz ensidia has no need and no point in proving something to the community
    3. cuz their movie would help competitors, and without it there is a strong (IMHO) chance that WF will remain vacant when their ban ends

^ This!