Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Let's see the video, Ensidia.

i'm sorry i seriously doubt not one single person out of 25 people who condisered themself's wows top raiding guilds wouldnt have the rig to handle fraps in icc seriously??

personally i belive there guility an they got banned time to move on whats happend happend
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

you wanted video? This should explain everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqC6kQWRIk

please note video is NSFW due to subtitles.

(NSFW = not suitable for workplace.. in other words, viewer descresion is advised. Please do not consume more than 3 alcoholic beverages while watching this video. prices and participation may vary. only one customer per discount at time of purchase)

TRUELY ROFL WORTHY

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautt
    << SNIP >>

TRUELY ROFL WORTHY

What's that sandvich? Kill zem all? Good idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

itt: armchair quarterbacks arguing over bill belichick's use of 'additional footage'

why are you all so damn butt hurt? really it's a game? 10 bucks that all you guys are fat and are still virgins that are crying over this... get a life fucktards get out smell the fresh air!

Deleted

LK Fight wasnt shown on streams?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyxel
    why are you all so damn butt hurt? really it's a game? 10 bucks that all you guys are fat and are still virgins that are crying over this... get a life fucktards get out smell the fresh air!
    you are a true man

why are you all so damn butt hurt? really it's a game? 10 bucks that all you guys are fat and are still virgins that are crying over this... get a life fucktards get out smell the fresh prince of bel air!
    Fixed for your pleasure.

And yet you're here to troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    What amazes me about the fan-boys is how dense they are being about this exploit. Dozens had claimed they didnt know the extent of the bug, where it was coming from, and how it barely effected the encounter.

Bull....f'ing....shit...

1. They already saw the fight from the streams.

2. They already completed the fight in 10man.

3. It reset the bloody platform. How in the hell can you not notice that?

4. Resetting the platform makes the fight tremendously easier. Nice try at playing that down on their own forums...

5. They continued on with the fight knowing full well they were exploiting (its a pretty long fight, just fyi), claimed world first, and then conveniently stated there was a bug after the fact.

Remove your lips from their asses people. They cheated, they got caught, and finally for once they are being appropriately punished for it.

Oh, and Muqq, epic nerd-rage there buddy. ;D
    They knew it was bugging out, but didn't know why. Does it make it alright? No of course not. It is an exploit because they continued on numerous attempts to down him. If the fight is not functioning at 100% then something is wrong. They out of anyone should know not to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK
    They knew it was bugging out, but didn't know why. Does it make it alright? No of course not. It is an exploit because they continued on numerous attempts to down him. If the fight is not functioning at 100% then something is wrong. They out of anyone should know not to continue.
    When in the history of WoW endgame, has a guild just flat stopped attempts on a new boss when it was bugging out a little? Unless it is something as absurd as the original C'thun (impossible to kill), which it wasn't, there was no reason to stop attempts.

If every guild stopped attempts on bugged encounters, we would still be in Naxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by thrizie
    There's no video of you leveling your characters from 1-80, therefore you definitely used exploits.

SEE! I CAN USE YOUR MORONIC LOGIC TOO!!!!

Rogues use saronite bombs as a standard part of their dps rotation.
    Blizzard make a fight where saronite bombs cause the encounter to bug, with no obvious signs of what's causing it.
    And then ban the raiders for doing exactly what they would normally do because they can't test a fight propperly.

Totally unjustified ban, but also not a legitimate kill.
    It is funny how a sponsored guild that is on the very last boss of an expansion, the boss that most WC3 n00bs have hyped to the skies for years now they "forget" to fraps their kill when they do it on all other end bosses.
    Yea right, let us see the vid from the kill imo.

How hard can it be to understand. They killed that, they came forward with saying that t was bugged and you still want a video. Who wants to brag with something that they did but that thing gone wrong because of some bugs that weren't fixed well before the release. Yes they are guilty, yes they deserve the removal off all credit of the kill, but that ban was just unjustified.

I still don't understand why you all care so much about things that don't affect you and don't include you.
    “The wise speak only of what they know.”

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Annelie
    It is funny how a sponsored guild that is on the very last boss of an expansion, the boss that most WC3 n00bs have hyped to the skies for years now they "forget" to fraps their kill when they do it on all other end bosses.
    Yea right, let us see the vid from the kill imo.
    they said they frapsed it and they also said they are not going to release a video, soo...
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by Ugadin
    While the bug was not their fault, it seems like a pretty obvious bug to me. As others have said, they cleared 10man earlier that day, thus knowing how the fight is suppost to work. You would think after a couple of attempts they would try to figure out what was causing the platforms to respawn to prevent this type of problem.
    Please explain to me how it would be obvious that saronite bombs (who do damage to siege engines and doors, as well as other mobs) would be REBUILDING a floor. Complete opposite mechanics there. There are a lot of reasons fights bug out, but a bomb having the OPPOSITE effect on a floor is one of the least obvious I can imagine. That being said, they should have had their kill taken away, and given another chance to fight him with the bug fixed, but sure as hell not banned for something that was completely blizzard's fault and oversight/lack of testing.
    Why do people with closed minds always have open mouths?