Transparent background Fubar

First of all, yes i have searched the forum and couldn't seem to find anything.
    Second, yes i have searched google and couldn't find anything either.

I'm wanna make something similar to this:

I want to make a transparent backrgound for the fubar, but there's no option to do that in the fubar options.
    The only way i could imagine was possible is to make my own texture just with a transparent background?
    But i can't figure out how to do that, because if you want to make an alpha layer, it's required to load a selection. And to load a selection it's required to draw something, which kinda ruins the whole transparent-thing.

Halp!
    Rig:
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100 | ASUS GTX670 2GB DirectCU II | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    750W Corsair TX V2 | 1 TB WD Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force Series 3 | Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Transparent background Fubar

I'd suggest not using Fubar, honestly. I believe he uses SLDataTexts, but you can do this with Fortress or StatBlockCore, combined with Databroker/LDB addons for the info you want.

Re: Transparent background Fubar

Ahh sheit, thanks alot

Could have said my that it wasnt FuBar, didnt look like it either
    Rig:
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100 | ASUS GTX670 2GB DirectCU II | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    750W Corsair TX V2 | 1 TB WD Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force Series 3 | Cooler Master Storm Stryker