Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Silira
    They didn't intentionally bug it, Can you prove this?
    Only half of their attempts on the LK actually bugged, They had no idea about it or what was causing it.
    Unless the rogue "accidently" sat there throwing bombs at the edge to get them to respawn. It's been stated that the if they just threw them at the boss this bug would not have happened.

Grats.

Crazy fins.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    I call non-legit. You did not get lich king down on FIRST ATTEMPT.

Sorry, you didn't. If you did, I quit.
    BYE! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt
    If you look at the meters that Boub has posted in the pictures, you will see that the rogue in question hadnt used Saronite Bombs all that often until he got to the LK fight. This in itself seems like awareness of said "Bug" and willingly exploiting it. He at least doubled the number of bombs used in LK versus the other bosses, and mostly quadripuled the use of saronite bombs when he was using them. So explain to me how if its in his rotation, there is such a large fluctuation of use??
    u mean he used it about 4 times as many times, on a 5 phase fight. what is his enrage? 15? 20 mins? longer fight, more rotations. the bombs have a CD. also please note that the bombs did dmg, and all but maybe a couple were used on the LK himself.

Congratulations. Fantastic humour there on the Soulsstones ;D

To be perfectly honest (and especially if they've been working on the fight with alts), I'm not surprised that a top-notch guild can do The Lich King without losing a single attempt when he's already been tried out on other difficulties and with alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatar
    I call fake screenshot. No title bit in the achievements pane and lol at action bars.
    No fake - just look up their armory.

GZ

10+ Year Old Account

If this is indeed legit, grats to the fine folks of Paragon! Looks like I may have a new guild whose shamans I (in all my piddly casualness) will have to study.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    I call non-legit. You did not get lich king down on FIRST ATTEMPT.

Sorry, you didn't. If you did, I quit.
    It's Lich King normal mode, he's meant to be killabe. Complain when hard mode is one shot. Also, practise on 10 man is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    So because they got banned their bugged world first kill is legit?

You're a moron.

BUGGED KILL = BUGGED ENCOUNTER = NOT INTENDED FORM = NOT LEGIT

Read that difficult formula until it sinks in.

Gz Paragon another world first Ensidia got nailed on 8)
    Firstly, I am not saying I don't agree with the titles/achievements stripped, just the fact that Blizzard banned them on account of their own mistakes.

Secondly, NO U
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Deleted

Why are you guys talking about a Ensidia? Paragon is now in the spotlight , freaking first shot , show some respect!

Edit: To all the naysayers: Probably they got it on first shot cause..dunno tried it on alts and instead of thinking of " creative use of game mechanics" to get a kill they made a tactic and succeded, just a guess.

10+ Year Old Account

They killed BQL with their altraid before mains. So they basicly had 20 attempts of training in 25man on alts. Dont know if they used that or not, but was a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel
    Grats.

Crazy fins.
    /RAAAWR , mahtavaa
    Awesome stuff !

Grats guys That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    So because they got banned their bugged world first kill is legit?

You're a moron.

BUGGED KILL = BUGGED ENCOUNTER = NOT INTENDED FORM = NOT LEGIT

Read that difficult formula until it sinks in.

Gz Paragon another world first Ensidia got nailed on 8)
    i don't think anyone is saying ensidia's kill was valid, but what they are saying is that ensidia never had the opertunity to fight properly for the kill because of the banishment, im sure in blizzard's infinate power they could have reset the lich king in ensidia's instance and stripped the loot / achivment / title, then atleast giving them a change to do a non-buggy encounter for the world first.

Very big Grats to Paragon. Dowing LK with all attempts left is a huge achievement.

Ensidia's banning is BS. I think the fairest thing we can say was that Paragon and Ensidia weren't given an equal opportunity to compete for the world first. A weird bug and a questionable ban got in Ensidia's way. However that doesn't take away from Paraon's achievement (pun unintended). They are obviously both fantastic, competitive guilds.

To all the fanboys on both sides, remember this...

They both will be competing for Heroic.

Grats Paragon for the world first 25er, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Selynia
    Unless the rogue "accidently" sat there throwing bombs at the edge to get them to respawn. It's been stated that the if they just threw them at the boss this bug would not have happened.
    but the bombs did dmg to arthas. how big do u think the blast radius is? some people are truly just dense. stop saying these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Silira
    Who cares? ???
    Imo World First belongs to Ensidia.
    Oh yeah, because we know for sure that if not for bug, they would be absolutely first... What a bullshit.

20 attempts = nice
    this guy has some GREAT keybindings too.

everyone is all uptight about worldfirst and whether ensidia's counts...

seems to me like no one cared about regular anub.

Chill out, all. The "real" final encounter of the game is Heroic Arthas. We'll see what happens then.
    Participant in the Chex thread.