Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Paragon World First Lich King, PvP Healing, Blue posts

GZ to Paragon and interesting at Blizzard talking about "We knew the buffs to Destro wouldn't be enough". I took that as they want to buff it more? ???
    BAMF.

Deleted

Grats! Go Finland, soulstoning all day long. ;D

YAY! Nibelung buff! But, I just tested it out on Cenarius-US on one of the melee targets at the argent tourney grounds and my val'kyr is being healed for 3150 each time it strikes. It seems like it's being healed for 25% of their total health instead of 25% of their damage done, which is around 1700 damage per smite.

As well, grats to Paragon for killing it on the first attempt. I'm still an Ensidia fan, but 1 attempt is nice.

first attempt... seems to good to be true but ill have to see a video first, otherwise grats for now
    hahaha. no.

After further observations of the recent changes made to resilience and healing in PvP, we have made an additional change via an in-game fix so that the PvP healing debuff in Arenas, Battlegrounds, and Wintergrasp now also lowers the effectiveness of Power Word: Shield and Sacred Shield by 10%. The majority of other strong shields or damage absorption mechanics are already affected by the healing change, so we feel this new adjustment is an appropriate step in balancing the effects of resilience versus healing. The ultimate goal is to find a better median between PvP encounters feeling too quick from burst damage, or too long from heals, shields, and absorption effects. We will continue to monitor the way these changes play out and let you know if we feel any further changes are needed. As always, feedback based on your PvP experience with these new changes is welcome.

Man blizzard is clueless.

So Stoneclaw Totem is neglected.
    Before Hotfixing something, Why dont you look into It.

And these changes do Offset Each other AS A HEALER. Sure I take less dmg, but I heal less. Therefore ppl still get globaled.

take 10% less damage, receive 10% less healing. Sounds like a Pretty fair Way to Achieve the goal of Less Bursting.

How did u Counter Burst Before? With clutch heals and alot of them.

CLUELESS, CLUELESSSSSSS EVERYONE WHO DESIGNED THIS GAME HAS NEVER GOTTEN GLADIATOR IN ARENA HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN PVP.

FUCKIN ALL PVE CAREBARE NEWBS.

grats on kill. tho i still see ensidia as world first...

Bolvar is still looking at you after the cinematic? thats kinda creepy >_>

Quote Originally Posted by billybob10110
    gratz paragon! nice n legit!
    how do you know? Allthough it seems obvious it does not necessarily have to be like that^^

Maybe in 2 days we will find out they worked around the mechanics (by accident or not)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

big gz guys, 20 tryes left is impressive

Grats Paragon, knew someone would down Lich King legit soon after Ensidia's exploited kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan
    Man blizzard is clueless.

So Stoneclaw Totem is neglected.
    Before Hotfixing something, Why dont you look into It.

And these changes do Offset Each other AS A HEALER. Sure I take less dmg, but I heal less. Therefore ppl still get globaled.

take 10% less damage, receive 10% less healing. Sounds like a Pretty fair Way to Achieve the goal of Less Bursting.

How did u Counter Burst Before? With clutch heals and alot of them.

CLUELESS, CLUELESSSSSSS EVERYONE WHO DESIGNED THIS GAME HAS NEVER GOTTEN GLADIATOR IN ARENA HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN PVP.

FUCKIN ALL PVE CAREBARE NEWBS.
    there is much fail within this one, master.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted

Grats Paragon!
    Very impressive, Suomi Finland Perkele!

Very nice indeed, a lockout with no wipe on arthas and a world first with no bug. Should have gave a special achievements on that. Seems paragon always come in the reap the glory every time the ''1st'' guild cheated in some way or another. Just show how much its better to show you have intergrity, then win at all cost.

Gratz to world second. Impressive job.

Deleted

Grats
    Onnittelut Paragon!( hope I got that right :S)

Edit (Boubouille): "I trolled and got a 2 weeks ban for that"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheTachy0n
    Gratz to world second. Impressive job.
    the fanboy-ing is strong with this one!

Very impressive.. wow gratz!!

Here's an idea that will stop drama:

Stop reporting on kills. It's just another NPC and World Firsts no longer prove skill as there are multitudes of other guilds within the same week that beat an encounter...they just choose to raid different days. You clearly had plenty of other news to post so it wasn't a slow post day. Stop posting flamebait Boub (i.e. these pointless posts about killing a boss minutes/hours before another guild does); I would think you would want to set an example for those that sign up here.

Also don't forget what you said in the Paragon post "go back to WoW news!" SO DO IT. Don't ever stray back to drama bait by pointing out a stupid boss kill. Video streams are cool, but a stupid screenshot of someone beating a boss that thousands more during the same week kill (and all only because they started their raid at a different time) is NOT WOW NEWS.

Grats to Paragon. Well done you guys.

Also did anyone notice their sense of humor inthe Warlock Screenshot?
    Thats what I call taking the micheal outta the WoW community from the events in 3.2, I laughed hard seeing that joke. ;D At least we love to see a sense of humor in the kills.

HINT: I see a Purple Ball in every key slot.