Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Paragon World First Lich King, PvP Healing, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaijin
    And yeah, I realize they're behind, but Yogg-0 didn't go down until months after normal dropped; I REALLY hope one week isn't the difference on Arthas.
    Nah I don't worry about that, I'm very positive they will dominate ICC hardmodes but it simply sucks what Blizzard did.

10+ Year Old Account

Grats to Paragon, but technically when you go in there and burn a bunch of attemps in an alt raid to learn the strat. its not "one shotting a boss" They'd seen it, they'd experienced it, etc.. kinda takes away from the "omg they one shot it factor"

but yes grats paragon

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Nice dps from the lock ya?
    Gratz to u guys

Congrats.

Jotenkin arvasin että tässä tulee käymään näin. :P

Grats second kill

Quote Originally Posted by arbuzno
    Stop trolling it, Paragon fanboi. Ensidia got world first, now suck it up. Its not their fault they didnt have bug-free encounter. Do you even realize how many bugs are abused on daily basis by joes like you? Probably not, otherwise you wouldnt come with this BS.

Even a freaking shatter combo from a frost mage is nothing but a bug that turned into spec defining ability in the end.

Or getting a 4th crit from combustion.

Or skipping adds in azol nerub before 2nd boss by vanishing after aggro, making them despawn (something people with brains do on daily basis, at least me).

These bugs have never been fixed, and will never be. So in the end, it doesnt matter what bugs help ensidia, and they had no clue whatsoever what was causing them.
    Touchy area, ouch. The people I was talking, was just like YOU. I've been there. I know the fight. I'm not trying to take any sides here, cause that would be just idiotic (...).

Like I said, it sucks what they did to Ensidia, but that bug was HUGE, let me say it again... HUGE. Worse is that it got through the testing. Don't start to attack someone when he clearly isn't a troll.

Gratz on being the 2nd guild to kill LK 25man.

I noticed that Paragon rogues also have Engineering as a Profession, I'm also going to assume that Paragon's Rogues use Saronite Bombs to maximise their DPS as well; so if they had put in their tries on wednesday as well, maybe Paragon would have gotten a 72hr ban instead. Maybe Paragon should be thanking Ensidia now for this, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo
    ... Maybe Paragon should be thanking Ensidia now for this, no?
    No.

Edit&Addendum:

This.

If Kungen and crew had put the right spin on the news, saying they really didn't care about normal and were focused on Heroic (Algalon vs. Yogg-0 anyone?) they could've come out smelling like roses.

"Yeah, so we knew something was up and we pressed on anyways. We really shouldn't have, and we're sorry for being as morally bereft as every other Topguild. We like to win. Period. We realize it was a mistake and the risk wasn't worth it, but honestly, our main concern is the most difficult content in this game, and I will guarantee you one thing.

Hard Mode? It's OURS."

Instead of all the whining, we could (in theory) focus on the race. Imagine that.

What're you people on? If we would compare this to Baseball Ensidia would be the roid-using players with the exceptionally high ego. They cheated and they don't care that they cheated in their eyes, while everyone else is just a stepping stone. Now I'm almost sad they didn't get permabanned, the game would be a hell of a lot better without them.

I cannot think of one thing they actually did that was beneficial to the game as a whole. It's like WoW is the Library of Alexandria and Ensidia is the Dark Ages.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron
    No.

Edit&Addendum:

What're you people on? If we would compare this to Baseball Ensidia would be the roid-using players with the exceptionally high ego. They cheated and they don't care that they cheated in their eyes, while everyone else is just a stepping stone. Now I'm almost sad they didn't get permabanned, the game would be a hell of a lot better without them.

I cannot think of one thing they actually did that was beneficial to the game as a whole. It's like WoW is the Library of Alexandria and Ensidia is the Dark Ages.
    So if Ensidia had held off their tries until monday, and Paragon had gone in and found this bug, but carried on with their kill(as I'm sure they would feeling confident about getting world 1st), then Paragon would have gone and got banned. Would everyone be flaming Paragon now for exploiting their way to a world first?

When a ref makes a bad call in a baseball game which gives one side soem kind of advantage(say maybe an extra base or point(is it jsut called a point) in baseball[I'm english, so the rules of baseball are alittle fuxxy to me]) Then does that side who got the extra base/point go to the ref and say "hold on a minute, I think we shouldn't get this advantage and that play (or throw or w/e) should be done again", no, they dont.

Congratulations for 2nd kill; nothing more to say.

yours

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo
    So if Ensidia had held off their tries until monday, and Paragon had gone in and found this bug, but carried on with their kill(as I'm sure they would feeling confident about getting world 1st), then Paragon would have gone and got banned. Would everyone be flaming Paragon now for exploiting their way to a world first?
    I tried hard to find an appropriate pic for this. I could not.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

I heard many rumors about Paragon's making warlock alts for all in their raid and get 25 soul-stones, one to each player. I also think its weird, that on their kill picture, all the buffs are just rebuffed, and their BL was used 1minute before the shot was taken. Like they were ready to take the screenie just 1min after the fight. I doubt!. I also noticed that on the bottom of the screenie, of the paladin's screen, there is a whole set of Soul-stone key-binds.

I might not be right, but you must admit that this seems weird.

interesting link: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...17392356&sid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Sandan
    Congratulations for 1st kill; nothing more to say.

yours
    Fix'd that for ya.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Congrats Paragon for WORLD SECOND KILL! ;D

From what I've seen, there hasn't been any need to change tanks around for even the end-bosses of each wing. HMs will likely be different of course.

10+ Year Old Account

I've beaten that healing done as a shaman in ToC25 - I've done 5200 hps on the twins.

Does that make me really awesome at the game or just some ordinary guy that presses one of three buttons repeatedly for 5 minute?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lomess
    I heard many rumors about Paragon's making warlock alts for all in their raid and get 25 soul-stones, one to each player. I also think its weird, that on their kill picture, all the buffs are just rebuffed, and their BL was used 1minute before the shot was taken. Like they were ready to take the screenie just 1min after the fight. I doubt!. I also noticed that on the bottom of the screenie, of the paladin's screen, there is a whole set of Soul-stone key-binds.

I might not be right, but you must admit that this seems weird.

interesting link: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...17392356&sid=1
    That rumour was on ToGC. The image with the SS' key-bindings is just a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Missfit
    That rumour was on ToGC. The image with the SS' key-bindings is just a joke...
    It wasnt a rumour, it's a fact

14 members offline, a alt guild with only warlocks, so it's more than just a rumour.

Done at 1st attempt? Will ever the old HARD WOW be back?

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron
    That's where you're wrong bro. The community (at least this one) needs an angle. We need someone to play good/bad, and every raiding cycle theres a new addition to the plot. The hooplah surrounding first kills is the one of the most unifying and polarizing aspects of WoW. It's part of what makes the game fun even when you're not playing.

Sit back and enjoy the drama.

The hooplah surrounding first kills is the one of the most unifying and polarizing aspects of WoW.
    I'd like to see these guilds once Deathwing is killable not tell anyone what happened, see how the kiddo's react when they don't know which of their e-peen stroking gods killed pixels first.