Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Paragon World First Lich King, PvP Healing, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lomess
    I heard many rumors about Paragon's making warlock alts for all in their raid and get 25 soul-stones, one to each player. I also think its weird, that on their kill picture, all the buffs are just rebuffed, and their BL was used 1minute before the shot was taken. Like they were ready to take the screenie just 1min after the fight. I doubt!. I also noticed that on the bottom of the screenie, of the paladin's screen, there is a whole set of Soul-stone key-binds.

I might not be right, but you must admit that this seems weird.

interesting link: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...17392356&sid=1
    spoil alert!!!
    If you do the encounter normally, every1 dies and later gets ressurected and then you enter the last phase of the ballte. I dont know what happens with the buffs, if you have to get rebuffed or they stay, but its a good explanation why every1 has new buffs.

A friend told me Paragon did it with 13 wipes on their alts, and then they oneshotted on their mains..

Dunno about this is wrong or right. But if they wiped 13 timed on alts, then it's more than easy to one shot after on mains.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffen
    But that's the thing, they DIDN'T earn the achievement, they cheated.
    It's not cheating when it is very well known that the bombs are used in any skilled min/maxing rogues rotation. The only reason it didn't happen to another guild was because:

A) it was hot fixed before they killed it

or

B) even with the bugged encounter they couldn't manage to kill it before the hot fix.

Either way bad luck for Ensidia grats Paragon on technical world first but definitely not 1 shot.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Elopox
    A friend told me Paragon did it with 13 wipes on their alts, and then they oneshotted on their mains..

Dunno about this is wrong or right. But if they wiped 13 timed on alts, then it's more than easy to one shot after on mains.

Right?
    Maybe but the underlying point that everyone talking about attempts seems to be missing is that they killed him. There are hundreds of other guilds no doubt doing alt runs but still wiping until all their attempts are gone.

Then the fact that they did do it in 1 attempt after switching to their mains is still impressive. I don't know how the fight goes but wipes happen over the silliest things sometimes, especially if you've got the pressure of a potential world first happening in your raid.

Regardless, grats to them

Gratzors

Grats guys, good show =)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Smokelock

congratulations on first kill :3
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I apologize, but I can't accept this as the world first. /Salute Ensidia

alot of dmg done...