Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: <vodka> US First Lich King 25m.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Any details about it? I won't be able to see the LK for a while due to working 2nd shift, so I'll take anything I can get.
    its really stupid, think 1 on 1 kalecgos

so only one player gets ported at a time? i thought there was also a harvest souls spell that ported multiple players, unless that'll only be in the heroic version.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Congrats VODKA!

#1 Gratz us

#2 Big props to Paragon. One shotting this boss is something I definitely respect so I tip my cap to you guys there. I'm sure others will kill the boss, but I'm specifically looking forward to fighting with you guys next week for hard modes.

#3 I really hope we get to compete with Ensidia next week. I assume they will still have hardmodes unlocked.
    PS. Bans were overboard. Shoulda just had a rollback before the boss was killed and given a warning IMO.

Re: <vodka> US First Lich King 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by Moadebe
    Congratulations Vodka!

Now I just wish that the horde side of Alterac Mountains was as good. Keep up the good work!!!
    One can wish but know it'll never come true...

That being said, I've been killed by at least one of those guys! It was an honor

Congrats!
    Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica.

waiting for kine to edit the movie. gz guys
    Proud Bear/Kitty Lover for 8 Years.
    >Armory

Let's drink to this today! Grats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

vodka, come back to Mannoroth :[

Grats Btw.

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChim
    vodka, come back to Mannoroth :[

Grats Btw.
    mannoroth ftw, btw.

dont/NA/whoever they are now are really settling down, mannoroth is pretty quiet now.

Quote Originally Posted by killars
    #1 Gratz us

#2 Big props to Paragon. One shotting this boss is something I definitely respect so I tip my cap to you guys there. I'm sure others will kill the boss, but I'm specifically looking forward to fighting with you guys next week for hard modes.

#3 I really hope we get to compete with Ensidia next week. I assume they will still have hardmodes unlocked.
    PS. Bans were overboard. Shoulda just had a rollback before the boss was killed and given a warning IMO.
    learn to read better, killars, paragon did the boss on their alts first, so if you are congratzing them on attempts, then congratz paragon on killing it on your 21st attempt!

Pretty awesome fight overall, love the RP!

I'm an RP nerd. zZzZzz >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Elementology
    learn to read better, killars, paragon did the boss on their alts first, so if you are congratzing them on attempts, then congratz paragon on killing it on your 21st attempt!
    Most guilds did it on alts first. I don't know if they got through all the phases on alts, but regardless I knew about all of this (obviously) and it's still something I'm impressed by.

Great screenshot and congrats on the kill!
    I hope to see some posts about you guys on heroic mode next week
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Congrats guys

This dmg meter does not look the same as the main page =?

The way the LK encounter works is, when you get him to 10% you get out of combat and some RP happens, then you have to kill him from 10% to 0%.

Now when you get out of combat at that 10% the combat logs/recount reset etc. What you see in the pic you posted is the 10% "burn phase".

Congrats guys! I love seeing US Kills up there! Especially when it's you. Been following your progress for a while. Keep up the work and GL in Cata!

GZ guys, giving Premo a challenge now. :P
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautt
    This dmg meter does not look the same as the main page =?
    Damage meters reset for the final phase as you exit combat and enter combat again. Pretty sure they did more than 400k damage per person to the lich king.

Re: <vodka> US First Lich King 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeforums
    Well hey! Its legit, Grats on not exploiting and winning from pure skill
    Of course it's legit, everything after Ensidia will be a hotfixed encounter, the bug is removed.

Aside from idiots relating this to other guilds endeavors, grats Vodka and hello Landsoul.

PS. It's tacky wearing old legendaries for killshots, come on now.