(Frost Emblems) Cant decide what to buy.

Ok pretty much what the title says, i have around 184 frost badges atm but i cant for the life of me decide what to buy.

Heres my armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Deathuponyou

Should i get 2 T10 for the bonus first or what?

Appreciate the help.

Re: (Frost Emblems) Cant decide what to buy.

Both set bonuses are insanely good for mages, top priority on frost badges. Get helm/shoulders/chest for sure, then most likely gloves and the crafted legs. If you get some good gloves you can buy legs if you want, just get 4 piece and get it asap. You will destroy.

T10 does indeed take priority.
    Legs and gloves are the weakest pieces so depending on your luck and/or spending ability you'll want to take either the craftable Leggings of Woven Death or the 60 Frost Emblem Gloves of False Gestures.
    After that the 50 Frost Emblem Volde's Cloak of the Night Sky is a good one too, if nothing else drops for you. =)

Chest and Helm for 190 total frost emblems.

Three reasons:

1: Sets you up to start getting 264 tokens in ICC 25. In guild we have a rule that if you don't have t10, you don't get a token.

2: Gets you 2t10, which is a really nice buff for Arcane, and the expensive pieces are out of the way now.

3: Hands and legs drop from Toravon the Ice Watcher.

It depends a bit of what you are wearing, But yeah T10 is TOP priority for a mage, dont purchase ANYTHING ELSE unless you got 4 pieces T10, no matter even if you got to downgrad from 258 T9 to 251 T10.

Best practice would be to go for the robe and the shoulders first. Why those two? Well they are 2 of the three really good T10 pieces, and assuming you have your T9 Helmet on, you would probrly loose too much hit, going for robe and head first.

Then swap gloves and head to T10 but only if you got them both. Dont detroy your 2piece T9 bonus for just one of those T10 (gloves/head).

Get the craftable pants since there is just one herdmode loot better out there.

finally when done with this you can see if the belt is something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbanana
    there are 4 things a mage needs from frost emblems. and all 4 are Tier pieces. the rest of the items are either stupid Hit or spi items that are just itemized badly. so after you get your 4pcT10 start buying saronites so you can make yourself some pants
    Gloves of False Gestures and Volde's Cloak of the Night Sky aren't badly itemized at all, the few upgrades there are to these is mostly Hard Mode loot.

4 piece first for sure, after that, if you dont have the belt off marrowgar you should go for Circle of Ossus for 60 badges, that cloak is kinda... meh theres no haste, theres better cloaks in ToGC 25

15+ Year Old Account

Circle of Ossus is crit/hit, so meh to that too. Unless I needed the hit, I'd rather take the cape. Still, I'll take my ToC 25 cloak over that badge cape. Get the cloak of Valithria.

After your 4pt10, get Primal Saronite for Leggings of Woven Death and then any patterns you want and finally more Primal Saronite for either a) gear for alts or b) the auction house.

1 little advise: Do NOT buy T10 Legs / Shoulders, atleast buy them at the end, you can get them from Toravon in VoA.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    Circle of Ossus is crit/hit, so meh to that too. Unless I needed the hit, I'd rather take the cape. Still, I'll take my ToC 25 cloak over that badge cape. Get the cloak of Valithria.

After your 4pt10, get Primal Saronite for Leggings of Woven Death and then any patterns you want and finally more Primal Saronite for either a) gear for alts or b) the auction house.
    I actually plan on selling saronites while they are still up near 2k, then about the time when I could have bought my 8th saronite, just use the money to buy some when the prices go down from more people not needing frost badges 8)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamuss
    1 little advise: Do NOT buy T10 Legs / Shoulders, atleast buy them at the end, you can get them from Toravon in VoA.
    You mean gloves. Shoulders do not drop off Toravon and should be one of your first purchases.

@Skarrd: Hmm... nice idea. =D

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX

Circle of Ossus is not crit/hit its sp/haste, maybe u should check on an item before you comment on it? The crafted legs are indeed good and you should get them, but this belt is good as well.

15+ Year Old Account

You're right, I mixed it up with the other emblem belt. Spirit is back to being a mediocre stat once you lose 2pt9, though. I'd hold out for the Marrowgar belt, unless you really need a belt upgrade.