Thread: [TV] House M.D.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I LOVE HOUSE! He is an asshole, sarcastic, a hot old guy, and a doctor. What's not to like. And apparently the new season is going to be filmed in Detroit and I am so pumped. If it happens I'll take a picture XD

I'm a fan, but haven't got around to seeing the newest season.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Solid show, if formulaic. Little disappointed at it succumbing to the trend of most major television shows after a few seasons in that every main character has to be banging another main character, and their inane love lives taking up far too much screen time. The character of House is interesting, but the show around him, as well as the other characters (except maybe Wilson, but he's only really interesting when contrasted with House anyway), are pretty lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinizine View Post
    Solid show, if formulaic. Little disappointed at it succumbing to the trend of most major television shows after a few seasons in that every main character has to be banging another main character, and their inane love lives taking up far too much screen time. The character of House is interesting, but the show around him, as well as the other characters (except maybe Wilson, but he's only really interesting when contrasted with House anyway), are pretty lacking.
    To be fair, while all of the main characters have been in sexual relationships with all of the other main characters, it's never been all concurrent. The closest was Chase+Cameron, Foreman+Thirteen, Wilson+Evil Bitch.

I think they've actually done a pretty good job of breaking up that trope a bit, especially since now ONLY House is involved with another main character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a house fan, although I can't think of a favorite quote, too many come to mind :O

As for a quality, I really like his sarcasm
    Markro - Arthas US PvP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrun View Post
    Any House MD fans around here?
    If so tell me what your favorite quality about Gregori House is + quote!
    I'm a fan but I've only enjoyed the series sporadically. My goal is to watch the whole series on netflix at some point.

House M.D.

This full season is really very good. Infact the whole series is really awesome. I got all the episodes, seasons and videos of this show from here and I always watch House MD Episodes online on otavo.tv.

Deleted
    It's not Lupus

Deleted
    The only drama show I can watch and with pleasure. Hugh Laurie's acting is amazing, he was born for this role.

15+ Year Old Account
    the most recent episode had kind of a creepy ending :S

Great show ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae View Post
    the most recent episode had kind of a creepy ending :S

Great show ^_^
    Sure did! I was expecting Masters to throw up in that final sequence! And now begins the long wait for the next season come autumn I suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algor View Post
    Sure did! I was expecting Masters to throw up in that final sequence! And now begins the long wait for the next season come autumn I suppose.
    haha yeah, she looked a bit ill. The way Chase said it made it extra eerie as well :P

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually laughed at the end, because it seemed so obvious. Really good ending though, just not unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    It's not Lupus
    Made me rofl hard, thanks for making my morning!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    It's not Lupus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Don%27t_Want_to_Know

But sometimes... it is ;P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hugh Laurie > anyone else

The show is beyond brilliant, not to mention all the many Sherlock Holmes puns makes it even better.
    Granted, I don't really care about the other characters, or the plot. I just want to see Hugh limp around as a grumpy old junkie, insulting everyone in his way, and to realise that: "It's never Lupus anyways"

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

House is such an amazing show. Its on my Top 5 list for sure. And all House fans don't worry, Dr. 13 (Olivia Wilde OMGSOHOT) is coming back in episode 150 which is April 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    By far the best series on TV right now. It does get kind of old that every episode you know that their first 2 or 3 diagnoses are wrong and that the person will always be saved (or die sometimes) in the last five minutes; as well as the fact that almost all of the diseases that they find in the last five minutes are found in simple blood tests...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a good show, but it should have ended a few seasons ago.
    And being "best hospital series" is not something to be proud of... E.R., Grey's Anathomy and Hawthorne are horrible ¬¬'

[TV] House Series Finale :-(

The finale itself was okay, but really this thread is just about the show in general. While the most recent season was pretty bad compared to the older seasons, it was still nice to see House in action. Now its done for good, and that leaves me a little sad.

Does anyone know any other good shows Hugh Laurie is apart of? I fell in love with his acting during this series and I want to keep up with him.