Thread: [TV] House M.D.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] House M.D.

In my opinion, by far the best hospital series ever, hugely caused by excellent writing, a great balance between drama and humor, and exquisite acting, Hugh Laurie does an awesome job there.

I've loved every single episode, and I'm having a very hard time not to buy the series on DVD. I'll probably give in one of these days.

Anyone else watching this? I know I've seen quite a few Dr. House avatars out here.

Re: House M.D.

You really gotta love Hugh Laurie in that one. I'm also watching every episode of it for such a long time now and it's just not getting old.

Have you seen the most recent one? I really loved it with all the pranks played on House / Wilson and them blaming each other.

Deleted

I'm from Europe, so sadly we're at least one season behind on the US. Last episode I saw was the end of season 5 I think, when he enters the mental hospital for his delusions.

Looking forward to seeing the new ones.

Even though it is a little off-topic (and I'm sorry for it), I totally agree with you on the dubbing in Germany part, Medium9. Seeing as I also live there and have watched several shows in German and English, the difference is quite notable. By now every show I really like, I have to watch online or get a DVD with English versions of it.

And that website looks pretty interesting, didn't know of it.

House is one of my favorite shows, ever. There were a few episodes where it just kind started looking like every other boring doctor show, but the more recent seasons have been astounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

15+ Year Old Account

This is the best show on television. This season is fantastic. House in the mental institute at the end of last season and getting out at the beginning of this one, all the way up to where it is now is great.

I love this show.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

House is such an epic show. Hugh Laurie's character comes off as such an asshole but at the same time so brilliant under the surface. So funny at times and serious at others. One of the best doc shows of all time behind ER then comes House, then Scrubs just for the sheer comedic value of such.

I would really like to see more episodes like last nights.

I wish that Hulu would allow you to play the shows in numerical order from season 1 til now. Instead of the 5 latest episodes. Because the only plot I see from episodes is-

Diagnoses.
    It's this disease.
    Guy gets worse.
    Re-Diagnose.
    We were wrong, it's this disease.
    Guy gets better.

But, it is the only flaw, and it isnt the shows fault. Its a great show.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    I'm from Europe, so sadly we're at least one season behind on the US. Last episode I saw was the end of season 5 I think, when he enters the mental hospital for his delusions.

Looking forward to seeing the new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    This is the best show on television. This season is fantastic. House in the mental institute at the end of last season and getting out at the beginning of this one, all the way up to where it is now is great.

I love this show.
    thanks for the spoilers, i was at the beginning of season 3 >

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze
    thanks for the spoilers, i was at the beginning of season 3 >
    If you came in here not expecting any sort of spoilers at some point, it's your fault.

Was getting a little scary last season but I think this season has been the best so far.

Epic show. In my opinion this season isnt better than the season 4, but its in the second spot. Loved the first( or first and second ) episodes, also the ones where the lives of Wilson and Cuddy were shown, epic.

I love this show. Just about every cast member was perfectly chosen and all are well likeable. Some of my favorite episodes were when that one police guy who chewed the nicotine gum came and gave House a little bit of a scare cause of his casual way of dealing with his patients.....was nice seeing House a little thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I wish that Hulu would allow you to play the shows in numerical order from season 1 til now. Instead of the 5 latest episodes. Because the only plot I see from episodes is-

Diagnoses.
    It's this disease.
    Guy gets worse.
    Re-Diagnose.
    We were wrong, it's this disease.
    Guy gets better.

But, it is the only flaw, and it isnt the shows fault. Its a great show.
    yeah that's why they weave-in the other plot involving house(and/or casts) personal lives which is also very enjoyable. there's also the 2 episodes that look at thing through Wilsons and Cuddy's eyes that i really liked cause it strayed away from that formula. AND lets not forget House in those AWESOME rehab episodes at the start of this new season, "Broken" i think it was called.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    If you came in here not expecting any sort of spoilers at some point, it's your fault.
    Well Thanks to you guys i watched up to season 5 in a few days :P , Completely Shut down my social life ... From College to Home watching house , Crazy huh! , Can't Really begin to explain how awesome this show is I just can't Stop watching it now.. and at the end of season 4 i almost cried (when you know who died :) and i never really Liked Her :'( , She's Hot though

Idd is the best hospital series EVER!House M.D. is way better than the stupid Gray's anatomy and the other one with George Clooney(i am very sure that i have done a mistake with the names :P).Hugh Laurie is awesome actor
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

No More Hospital Shows for the love of god!

This show's success is no doubt to Hugh Laurie's ability to portray the eccentric aspects of Gregory House. If you really analyze the show, the setting and plot advancement in each show is very similar and gets boring quite quick, but thanks to Hugh's acting, I still sit around waiting to see what House will do in the next coming minutes.

Awesome Show, Awesome acting, currently watching them all in the good order ( Stupid Tv stations in holland ;/)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You should be thankful. Without Boubouille agreeing to a DNA, you would not even exist.